剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表
而是小卒了
instead of rancheros.
即使这样他们还觉得什么都不会变呢
Even though they seem to think nothing's changing.
太贪心了
Too much up for grabs.
那些混♥蛋♥从监狱来 会把整件事
These bastards are changing the tempo of the whole thing
节奏都打乱
and from prison.
操 他们会重新划分界限的
Shit. They're gonna redraw the whole map.
一定会的
That's what they're gonna do.
要当老板 永远要向前看
Being boss? Always looking ahead.
你得越过山丘看过去
是吗 你看到什么了
Yeah? What can you see?
现在 还只有山丘
儿子 我们要完了
你怎么了
What's up with you?
没什么
Nothing.
听着 在派对那天晚上
Listen, the other night at the party, um,
你说的我很感动
that's a nice thing you said.
抱歉当时指责你了
Sorry I got on your case, you know.
我当时 你知道的
I was, um... you know.
爸
Papa?
我得告诉你件事
I've gotta tell you something.
-几点了 -还好吗
- What time is it? - What's up, man?
Saint.
Little Joe后来来了吗
Little Joe ever show up?
当然了 你搞什么鬼啊
Did he ever. Fuck is wrong with you?
Devon气疯了 兄弟 你差点害我被杀了
Devon was mad as hell, man. You almost got me killed.
也没那么糟啦
Shit would've been better, though.
我再也不喝酒了
I'm never drinking again.
我的错 兄弟 不好意思我出去了
My bad, man. Sorry I left.
有事要出去 理理清楚脑子
Just had to leave, man. Get my mind right.
-整晚吗 -想入迷了
- All night? - Got caught up.
快点 把门开开
Come on, man. Open the door. Shit.
-副驾 -副驾
- Shotgun. - Man, shotgun.
嘿 我们上高速之前先去711便利店吧
Hey, we hit 7-Eleven before we hit the highway?
好 没问题
Yeah. Sure, baby. You know.
只要Franklin告诉我们为什么他搞砸了
Soon as Franklin tell us why he blew the deal
我们一路开过来就为了的交易
we drove all the way the fuck out here for.
为什么他害我被我表兄赶出来
And why he got me kicked out my own cousin's spot.
还有他整晚都去哪了
And where the hell he been all night.
那之后我们就去711 Leon
Then we can go to 7-Eleven, Leon.
-什么鬼 -那是什么
- What the hell? - The fuck is that?
我们的未来
Our future.
老兄
Man...
兄弟 你是疯了吧
Nigga, you crazy, man.
-我们的未来 -蠢货
- "Our future." - Fool trippin'.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
Fuck you talking about?
我一点都不想听 我们回家吧
I don't wanna hear all that. We going home.
-未来 -什么未来
- "The future." - What future?
剧集 | 白粉飞(2017) | 导航列表