剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
我笨手笨脚的 快要迟到了
Je suis si maladroit et je suis trés en retard.
拜托你了 售货员
Can you, please? The salesman.
这是我老公 他会处理好所有事
My husband, he will take care of everything.
我就带走这个雕花酒瓶
I will just take the decanter.
你把其他的都送过去 好吗
And you can deliver the rest, uh, oui?
你是我的灵魂
Tu es mon ame.
用现金还是信♥用♥卡♥支付
And will you be paying by cash or credit card?
我太太消费了多少
How much did my wife ring up?
我看一下
Let's take a look.
一共有两个签名的朱丽叶戒指
Let's see, two signature Guilietta rings,
瓦伦蒂娜蓝宝石耳环
the Valentina sapphire earrings
她腕上精致的配套手链
and matching bracelet exquisite on her wrist.
她很美 确实
Yeah, she's a beauty, all right.
6个永恒爱神的香槟杯
Six Amore Eterno champagne flutes,
阿瑞塔的水晶瓶
and the Arrieta crystal decanter.
一共4943美元
That's $4,943.
还有95美分 我可以手♥机♥支付吗
And 95 cents. Can I pay with my phone?
当然
Of course.
搞什么
What?!
我都不敢相信
I can't believe it.
爸说你还在城里
Dad said you were still in the city.
咱俩多久没见了
How long has it been?
我记得咱俩上次见面时
Wait, I think the last time we saw each other,
我才15岁 所以你可能认不出我
I was 15 years old, so you probably don't recognize me.
但你看起来极好
But you look incredible.
我爸说我得跟你接触
My dad said that I should look you up,
因为我们现在在同一行业
because, you know, we're in the same business now.
但我才刚入行
But I'm just a plebe, and...
-而你已经是业内传奇 -先生?
- and you're a legend. Huh? - Uh, sir?
抱歉 这是我的老世交
I'm sorry. This is an old family friend.
我过去一直把他当成偶像
I used to idolize this guy.
你还记得你跟我说
Do you remember what you told me
进入这行需要什么吗
about going into this business?
就在我进入剑桥之前
It was, it was right before I went into Cambridge,
你给了我最好的建议
and you gave me the best piece of advice ever.
告诉他 你可能不相信
Tell him. You're not gonna believe this.
二月绝不要卖♥♥空橙汁
Uh, never short orange juice in February?
对 如果我当初没有听你的建议
That's right. And if I hadn't followed that piece of advice,
我就不会有今天这份工作
I wouldn't have the job that I'm in today.
我们一起照张相吧
Oh. You know, let's take a picture.
来一张吧 上一次
Can we... can we just do this? When's the last time
-你见我爸是什么时候 -我忘了
- you saw... saw my dad? - I-I don't... I don't know.
不管怎样我会代你向他问好的
Well, I'll tell him you said hi, anyways. All right?
好了
There it is.
先生 你想要你太太写的礼品卡吗
And, sir, did you want the gift card your wife was filling out?
要 我要我太太写的
Yes, I would love the gift card that my wife...
洛克菲勒广场22号♥ 温习下你的俄语
礼品卡
was filling out.
你付钱了吗
Hey, uh, did you already pay for that?
我可以帮你付
'Cause I could pick that up,
你请我吃午餐
and you could take me out to lunch.
我已经付了 但是谢谢你
No, I've already paid, but-but thank you.
好 见到你很高兴
All right. Well, it's good to see you.
替我向你夫人孩子问好
Say hi to your wife and kids.
刚才什么鬼
What the hell was that?
我想知道你有没有生疏
I wanted to know if you'd lost a step.
我给你买♥♥了东西
I got something for you.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
诈欺担♥保♥人
第三季 第二集
我本有两个女儿 两个都不在了
I had two daughters. I lost them both.
我以为我吸取了教训 但可能没有
I like to think I learned, but maybe I haven't, so...
你的问题应该得到解答
You have... questions, you deserve answers.
问吧 问我什么都行
Go ahead. Ask me anything.
我爸有没有背叛我妈
Was my dad cheating on my mom?
这是她在信里写的
That's what she wrote in the letters.
他们的婚姻当时就走到尽头了吗
Was their marriage ending?
我以为你会先问些轻松的问题
I thought you were gonna ease into this
比如她最喜欢的歌♥之类的
ask her favorite song or...
她怎么说
What did she say?
他们很年轻就闪婚了
They got married fast, young.
-差不多就你这么大的时候 -我知道
- Almost as young as you. - I know that.
-他们很爱你 -这不是我想要的答案
- And they loved you very much. - That's not what I...
你说我能随便问的
I mean, you said that I could ask you anything.
-我回答你了 -我不需要善意的隐瞒
- And I'm answering you. - I don't want any more fairy tales.
我妈打算离开吗
And was she gonna leave?
-我妈当时打算离开我爸吗 -有些事没那么简单
- Was my mom gonna leave my dad? - Some things aren't that simple.
很简单 就是是或者不是
It is, okay? It's just a yes-or-no question.
-她打算离开吗 -是的 卡莉
- I mean, was she leaving or... - Yes. Yes, Carly.
她打算离开 是的
She was leaving. Yes.
那我们怎么办
What about us?
我当时才5岁
I was five.
她不会是...
She wasn't gonna...
她不会是要丢下我不管吧
She was gonna leave me, too?
为什么
Why?
发生了什么事 她要这么做
I mean, what was so bad that she would do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
-她留过什么话吗 -我没问过
- What did she say? - I didn't ask.
-为什么不问 -他们又没住在这
- Why not? - I... It wasn't like they were living here.
什么 她肯定留过什么话
What? Uh, but she must have said something.
我们没有过那样的关系
We didn't have that kind of relationship.
这不可能
No, it, it doesn't make sense.
你知道她要走 怎么会不知道为什么
You knew that she was leaving, but you didn't know why?
要不是那次意外
I mean, what-what-what would have happened
-会发生什么 -够了
- if it wasn't for the accident? - Enough!
你母亲死了
Your mother died.
我们都很想她 但她回不来了
We all want her back. We can't have her.
有些事也许永远没有答案
There are some things you may never have answers to,
你得接受
and you have to be okay with that.
我要是接受不了呢
What if I'm not?
你已经得到你想要的答案了吧
Well, you got what you needed, didn't you?
你并不缺爱 我们
You had love. We always...
我们都爱着你
we always gave you love.
艾伦
Ellen?
要迟到了
It's getting late.
坐进去
Okay, in the chair.
-艾伦 -来了
- Ellen! - I'm here.
-为什么淋浴开着 -我要熨一件上衣
- Why is the shower running? - am steaming a blouse.
我今天有面试
I have a job interview.
这是?
Is that...
花生酱和果酱三明治
Peanut butter and jelly.
这里太乱了
This place is a disaster.
你能帮我切一下他的华夫饼吗
Can you cut his waffle for me?
-我得化个妆 -我切不了
- I-I have to go put on a face. - I can't.
我还有一页的数学题没写
I still have another page of math.
怎么会这样 你昨晚告诉我……
How is that...? You told me la...
赶紧拿过来
Just go-go grab it. Go grab it now.
你怎么不和外公外婆一起工作了
How come you don't work with Grandma and Grandpa anymore?
人生短暂
Life's too short.
我们10分钟后出发
We're leaving in ten.
下车 艾伦
Come on, Ellen.
赶紧赶紧
Here we go, here we go. All right.
孩子们 赶紧进去吧
Okay, kids, inside. Come on.
好 做正确的选择
Okay. Make good choices!
你好 艾伦妈妈
Oh. Hey. Ellen's mom?
艾伦的阅读达不到同年级的水平
Ellen's... not reading at grade level.
你晚上和她一起阅读吗
Are you reading with her at night?
我们要求每晚阅读25分钟
We have a 25-minute requirement.
对对 当然有
Oh, yeah, right, right, of course.
我们发现脚踏实地的家长起着决定性的作用
We've noticed hands-on parents make all the difference.
不遗余力 完全投入
Both hands. Hundred percent...on it.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表