剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
Yes! Everything will be fine in a couple of hours
几小时后一切都会好起来
if everybody just does what they're supposed to.
好了 我会晚点回来
Okay. I'll be home late.
好 祝你今天愉快
All right. You have a good day.
谢谢 你也是 保重
Thank you. You, too. Take care.
就是这了
Yeah, this is it.
他是谁来着
Who is this guy again?
就是他给妈妈发短♥信♥
He's the one who texted Mom,
让她来停车场的
who got her to come to the parking lot.
他可能打给了查克的人 给她下套
Well, he could have called Chuck's guys and set her up.
或者他是害怕查克的人 所以才跑掉
Or he was afraid of Chuck's guys, and that's why he ran off.
如果他跑了
If he was running away,
肯定不会回自己家
he wouldn't come to his own fuckin' house.
-你想找到妈妈吗 -当然
- Do you even want to find Mom? - Sure.
真有说服力
Yeah, that was super convincing.
我开了很久的车 好吗
Look, it was a long drive, okay?
布里奇波特发生了什么
What the fuck happened in Bridgeport?
女生的事 工作的事
Girl stuff. Job stuff.
女生的事 谁
Girl stuff? Who?
不是谁
Nobody.
我们能走了吗
Can we go? Hmm?
卡莉 如果这人蠢到回自己的家
Carly, if this guy's stupid enough to come to his own house,
他也就不可能帮上忙
he's not gonna be able to help us, okay?
我们走
Let's go.
这窗户是打开的吗
Is this window open?
卡莉 我们走
Carly! Let's go!
然后又怎样
And-and what? And what?
只有他知道妈妈会在哪
He's the only one who would know where Mom would be.
他有她号♥码 跟她说过话
Who has her cell phone number, who's talked to her.
如果查克的人抓了她
I mean, what if, what if Chuck's guys have her,
他知道他们在哪呢
and he knows where they are?
或者如果她已经死了
Or-or... or what if she's already dead,
他知道他们把她埋在了哪
and he knows where they would bury her?
难道我们就该放弃吗
What? So, what, we're just supposed to say, "Oh, well. The end"?
不
No.
卡莉 卡莉 走吧
Carly. Carly, come on.
我们不能闯进去
We're not gonna break and enter, okay?
我们可以改天再来
We can come back another time.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
-看着我 好吗 -好
- Look at me, okay? - Okay.
-那走吧 -好
- Okay, come on. - Okay.
卡莉
Carly!
卡莉 卡莉
Carly! Carly!
卡莉 你疯了 出来
Carly, this is fucking insane! Come on out!
快出来 卡莉
Get out of there, Carly! Now!
卡莉 卡莉
Carly! Carly!
他
He's...
他是不是
Is he...?
我们怎么办 我们
What do we do? Do we...?
我们要搜他口袋吗 我们要
Do we search his pockets, and do we... do we take...?
-报♥警♥ 卡莉 -拿走他手♥机♥吗
- Call the police, Carly. - Take his phone?
不 我们应该
But no. We should...
-卡莉 -我们该 我们该检查
- Carly. - We should just... we should check...
-报♥警♥ -我们该检查
- Call the police. - We should check...
我们该到处搜一搜
Well, we should... we should search around.
没事的
Okay. It's okay.
没事 我在呢
It's okay. I got you.
我在
I got you.
我们当时需要那钱
We needed the money.
她准备自首 所以感觉她有责任心
She was turning herself in, which makes her responsible.
她给了我抵押物 奥德丽
She gave me collateral... Audrey.
你想要我说什么
What do you want me to say?
我不知道
I don't know.
你什么都不说就够有敌意了
You not saying anything is hostile enough.
好 谢谢你 先生
Okay, thank you, sir.
好了
All right.
今晚真是等了好久了
Tonight's been a long time coming.
等不及看到赛被我们抓住时的表情了
I cannot wait to see Sy's face when we spring this trap.
我也迫不及待
I'm excited to see that myself.
我们别高兴得太早
Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves.
吉尔班先生 维格纳蒂先生
Mr. Kilbane. Mr. Vignetti.
-今晚很重要啊 -是的
- Big night. - Yes, it is.
鉴定人呢
Where's the authenticator?
我扮演鉴定人
I'll be playing the authenticator.
据我所知 你并不是艺术学家
Well, from what I know, you're not an art scholar.
赛·鲁宾内克不知道这一点
Sy Rubinek doesn't know that.
既然我和他从未见过面
Since he and I have never met,
让他接受我的假身份也不是什么难事
it shouldn't be hard selling him on the idea.
好吧 那上车
All right, well, hop in.
我们要去一个秘密地点
We're heading to an undisclosed location
赛和画作会在那里 请把手♥机♥交给我
to meet Sy and the paintings. Phones, please.
不能定位 不能打电♥话♥ 否则赛就不会来
No GPS, outgoing calls or Sy bails.
皮特在那
There's Pete.
哪里
Where?
我们跟着他走
Let's follow him.
不管他去哪里 莉齐肯定会去
Wherever he goes, Lizzie is bound to show up.
你确定那是他吗
Are you sure it's him?
你能不能听我一次
Will you just listen to me for once?
这个家里没有霉菌
There's no mold in this home.
订单是斯特凡·吉尔班签字的
Well, the work order is signed by a Stephan Kilbane.
他是业主吧
That's the owner, right?
吉尔班先生会提前通知我 而且也不会接电♥话♥
Mr. Kilbane would have told me. He would answer his phone.
你知道我遇到过多少次老板不通知员工 有钱人就这样
You know how many times the staff isn't informed? Rich people.
你老板给我老板打电♥话♥说有黑霉
Listen, your boss called my boss, said black mold, so...
你知道黑霉吧
You know about black mold, right?
-就是霉菌 -不 比霉菌更致命
- It's mold. - No, it's deadlier.
黑霉的孢子会攻击人的大脑 让人器官衰竭
Black mold spores fry your brain, shut down your organs,
还会让人的免疫系统崩溃
blow out your immune system.
很有趣 而这玩意就在你的酒窖里
It's fun stuff. And it's in your wine cellar.
我表示怀疑
I doubt that.
好 既然你希望你的老板
Fine, you want your boss to go into anaphylactic shock
喝那些进口红酒的时候 出现过敏性休克
while sipping his imported whatever-whatever?
那我没意见 随便你
No problem, man. Geez.
你把车停到服务入口吧
Take your truck to the service entrance.
是你报♥警♥的吗
You the one called it in?
我是康涅狄格州的警♥察♥
I'm a police officer... back in Connecticut.
泰勒·波曼
Taylor Bowman.
康涅狄格州 那你来加州干什么
Connecticut? What are you doing in California?
-家事 -是吗 那你告诉我
- Family stuff. - Yeah, well, how about you tell me how
你是怎么发现这位死者的
you came to find the body of the deceased?
我们在找我妈妈
We were looking for my mother.
你们来这里是想找什么
What were you looking here for?
情况很复杂
It's complicated.
-我在问她 不是你 -她是未成年
- Was talking to her, not you. - Well, she's a minor
而且刚看到了一具尸体
who just saw a dead body,
如果你想要答案 直接问我
so if you want answers to your questions, you ask me.
行吧
All right.
好的
All right.
温度设定为13摄氏度
Temperature is set to 55,
湿度设定为68%吗 还是70%
and humidity is set to, what, 68, 70%?
-69% -最适合黑霉生长了
- 69. - Best conditions for black mold.
恒温器在哪里
Which way... thermostat?
-这边 -你把温度改成10摄氏度
- It's this way. - All right, you set that to 50,
湿度改为35%
and humidity to 35.
你留在那里盯着 直到达到理想水平
And stay with it until it reaches optimum levels.
火车牌苔藓
糟糕 情况不妙
Oh, no, it doesn't look good.
霉菌已经从石膏板的缝隙之间出来了
It's coming out of the seam in the drywall.
闻到了吗 一股油漆味
Smell that? That paint smell?
是我用来削弱霉菌杀伤力的化学药剂
It's a chemical I used to neutralize the mold.
-给我们争取了一些时间离开 -我这就疏散员工
- Just bought us time to get out. - I'll get the staff out.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表