剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
绿色
Green.
那是我印象最深刻的事物
That's what I remember the most.
那种绿色
That shade of green.
可能是我见过的
It might have been the most beautiful thing...
最美的事物
I had ever seen.
就颜色本身
Just the color.
我们只有在睡觉时才会进屋
The only time we were inside was when we slept,
但我们在屋里睡觉的次数很少
and even then not half the time.
那儿有个轮胎做的秋千
There was a tire swing.
每年夏天 它都会坏掉
Every summer, that thing would break.
每年夏天 外公都会把它修好
And every summer, Grandpa would fix it.
还有苹果 老兄
And the apples... Oh, man, I'm telling you,
现在的苹果和过去不一样了
apples ain't the same anymore.
我不知道它们...
I mean, I don't know what they...
皮特 你能闭嘴吗
Pete, would you shut the hell up?
一切都不一样了
Nothing's the same anymore.
我进来三年了
Three years in here.
我觉得自己
I feel like I've spent
每分每秒都在听你这些废话
every moment of that listening to this crap.
皮特的暑假过得很开心
Pete had the perfect summers.
皮特有超棒的外公外婆
Pete had the perfect grandparents.
搞债券赚了那么多钱
All that money from the bond business,
但他们还是一样爱你
but they loved you anyways.
他们有时间陪你
They had the time for you,
直到老妈二十年前惹怒了他们
until Mommy pissed them off 20 years ago.
他们就是喜欢我
They did.
这都是真的 你生气
It's all true. And it just pisses you off,
是因为我的生活比你过得更好
because it was better than your screwed up life,
不管你那算什么
whatever that was.
我知道你比我过得更惨
I know your life sucked worse than mine.
至少我有交往能力
At least I have people skills.
-你是个骗子 -我是个传递信心的人[本意也为骗子]
- You're a con man. - Yes, I'm a confidence man.
我给别人信心 他们把钱交给我
I give people confidence, they give me their money.
你呢 你试图持枪抢劫靶场
You, what, you tried to rob a gun range at gunpoint?
我还有两天就出狱了
I get out of here in two days.
而你两年内都不会得到保释机会
You're not even up for parole for another two years,
也就是说我现在的生活比你强
which means my life is currently better than yours.
所以要么是我之前的生活比你好
So I either had a better life than you,
要么是你说的那些都是假的
or none of that crap means nothing.
不管怎样 都别再说了
Either way, just stop talking about it.
好吗
Okay?
埃迪 还有24小时
Eddie, 24 more hours.
天啊 你知道我要先做什么吗
Oh, my God. You know the first thing I'm gonna do?
我要干掉一个多诺万家的汉堡
I'm gonna murder a cheeseburger at Donovan's.
他们家汉堡不错
Yeah, that's a good burger.
好了 弟弟 我们明天见
All right, little brother, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?
一切可好
Everything all right?
不 马里斯 不好
No, Marius, it's not.
你不能回来
You can't come back here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
是文斯 我们欠他的钱比我想的还要多
It's Vince. We owe him more money than I thought--
-多得多 -多少
- A lot more. - How much?
-十万 -什么
- A hundred grand. - What?
等等 刚开始不就这么多吗
Wait a minute. That's what it was to start with.
我一直有给他钱 你也一样
I've been paying him. You've been paying him.
发生了什么
What the fuck happened?
他说已经算了
He says it's interest that the--
三年的高额利息
the vig's been running for three years.
-你现在才跟我说 -我也才知道
- So now you tell me? I mean-- - I just found out.
他想要我的命 对吗
He wants me dead, doesn't he?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
但你出来后他会叫人来抓你
But he's gonna have people waiting for you when you get out, so--
我得跟他谈谈
Well, I got to talk to him.
不 谈话已经没用了 马里斯
No. I think this is beyond talk, Marius,
至少对你来说是这样
at least for you.
听着 他喜欢我 好吗
Look, he likes me, all right?
让我做他工作
So just-- Let me try to work him.
但现在你得躲起来
But right now you got to hide.
-埃迪 -你得躲起来
- Ah, Eddie. - You got to hide.
好 知道了
Yeah. All right. All right.
怎么 这回不说话了
So what, you're not talking anymore?
你不让我说的
That was your advice.
不 你是对的 我的生活糟透了
No, you were right. My life sucked.
我从没见过我父亲
I had a dad I never met
我母亲只有在没嗑药的时候
and a mother who was only around
才会在我身边
when she didn't have a needle in her arm
我还有十多个养父母
and about a dozen foster parents,
大部分还都是为了那点钱
only three of whom weren't there for the crappy check.
而你有爱你的外公外婆
And you had loving grandparents.
这让我看到了希望
It makes me feel like something's possible.
如果你想说说的话
If you wanna... if you wanna talk about it.
我一直最喜欢外婆
Grandma was always my favorite.
她从不听人指点
She didn't take nothing from nobody.
-是吗 -对
- No? - No.
大家都怕她
Everyone else was afraid of her.
你家农场在哪
Where's the farm?
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
等等 打扰下
Wait. Excuse me.
我们在等朋友
We're waiting for a friend of ours.
马里斯·约瑟波维克
Marius Josipovic?
-他今天出狱 -你们是他兄弟
- He gets out today. - Oh, you're his brothers.
什么 不是
His what? No.
只停一站 这又不是地铁
Only one stop. It's not the blue line.
但我兄弟要来接我
But my brothers are coming to meet me.
-真替你高兴 -还有我父亲
- I'm thrilled for you. - And my dad is with them.
他不该来的 但他不肯在家待着
He wasn't supposed to be, but he wouldn't stay home.
他不知道我进了监狱
My dad doesn't know that I was in prison.
我临走前他犯了心脏病
He had a heart attack just before I went away,
上个月又发作一次
and then another one last month,
我母亲觉得真♥相♥会要了他的命
and my mother thinks the truth is gonna kill him.
我们成功守住了秘密三年
We managed to keep the secret for three years.
你想让我现在露馅吗
You want me to screw that up now?
拜托 在下个路口停车
Come on, just stop the bus at the next light,
打开车门 我就下车
open the lever, I'll get out,
我会走完剩下的路 给父亲一个拥抱
I'll walk the rest of the way and give my dad a hug...
像儿子该做的那样
like a normal son.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
好的冰球运动员冰球在哪儿他就在哪儿
A good hockey player plays where the puck is.
而伟大的冰球运动员
A great hockey player
总能预测冰球将会到哪儿
plays where the puck is going to be.
谁说的 鲍比 谁
Now who said that, Bobby? Huh? Who?
内特 我不知道
Nate, I got no idea.
-你好 -算了
- Hello. - Pass.
我有点迷路了
I-- I am a bit lost here.
嘿 你有口音
Hey, you got an accent.
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
-我吗 -对
- Me? - Yeah.
我来自加拿大蒙特利尔
I am from Montreal, Canada.
靠 我讨厌加拿大 你知道吗
Jesus. I hate Canada. You know that?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
等等
Wait.
鲍比 你听到了吗
Bobby, you hear that?
我骂了他 他竟然给我道歉
I insult this guy, and he apologizes to me!
真服了加拿大人
Canadians. Amazing.
我逗你的 哥们儿
I'm busting your balls, man!
我喜欢加拿大
I love Canada!
我在蒙特利尔一家脱衣舞俱乐部脱的处
I lost my virginity in a strip club in Montreal.
我爸买♥♥的单 他就是个圣人
My pops paid for it. The man was a saint.
过来 我帮你 他什么都不知道
Come here. I'll help you. This guy knows nothing.
过来
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表