剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
你会成为世界上最快乐的人
you're gonna be the happiest person in the whole goddamn world.
我会的
I will, I will, I will.
你的手很漂亮
You have beautiful hands.
给我看看你是怎么发第二张牌的
Show me how you deal seconds.
为什么 你想出老千吗
Why, is there a card game you want to cheat in?
我是骗术方面的学生 不是从业者
I'm a student of the con, not a practitioner.
为什么不呢
Why not?
首先 我有一个灵魂
To begin with, I have a soul.
但我老了
But I also have these shovel hands.
即使我想做点什么 也没用
Even if I wanted to do something, it's useless.
骗术用脑不用手
Well, a con is in the mind, not in the hands.
前面提到的灵魂还在
There's still the aforementioned soul.
但我对纸牌戏法感兴趣
But I'm interested in card mechanics,
像埃尔德纳斯或者弗农和米勒那样
like Erdnase or Vernon and Miller.
例如 他们的欺骗方式都不同
For instance, they all frame up in different ways.
我不认识那些人
I don't know those people.
我也调查过你弟弟
I've also researched your brother.
有些人认为他比你技术好
Some people think he's a better technician than you.
你想看怎么发第二张牌吗
You want to see seconds?
推牌手法不错
Lovely push-off.
节奏也不错
Lovely rhythm.
但你知道我真正感兴趣的是什么吗
But you know what really interests me?
赛·鲁宾内克
Sy Rubinek
你怎么认识他的
How did you get to meet him?
起初我并不认识
Well, I didn't, at first.
一个朋友叫我去给一个派对骗局充人数
Um, I-I got brought in by a friend to pack a crowd for a party con,
几个月后
and then, a couple months later,
我在拉斯维加斯的一家赌场帮他演了一回癫痫病人
I did a seizure victim for him at a Las Vegas casino.
那个骗局是什么
And what was the play?
我不知道 百分之80的时间
I have no idea. 80% of the time,
我永远不知道目标是谁 角度是什么
I never know who the mark is or what the angle is.
我认得那幅画
I only knew about the painting
只是因为我帮助他在交接时以假换真
because I-I-I helped swap the real one for the fake at the exchange.
你是怎么做到的
And how did you do that?
不重要 同样的方式他不会用两次
It doesn't matter. He never does it the same way twice.
抱歉 你介意我
Sorry. Do you mind if I just...
请吧
Please.
好的
Okay.
你也不喜欢他
You don't like him, either?
每当我觉得自己是个可怕的人
Whenever I feel like a terrible person,
我看过去 提醒自己还有更坏的
I look over and remind myself there's somebody worse.
他是达到目的的手段
He's a means to an end.
为了达到这样的目的 你要付出一切代价
And for an end like this, you pay whatever it takes.
你付出了多少
How much are you paying?
赛·鲁宾内克从我身上拿走了4百万
Well, Sy Rubinek took four million off me.
我花了5百万追踪他
I've spent five tracking him,
我会再花一千万确保他倒下
and I'll spend another ten making sure he goes down.
如果你愿意 你可以给我一千万
If you want, you can just give me ten million,
我会假装我是赛·鲁宾内克
I'll pretend I'm Sy Rubinek.
不 恐怕这次必须是真的鲁宾内克
No, I'm afraid it's gonna have to be the real Rubinek,
而他必须进监狱
and he's gonna have to go to prison,
那些画也得回到加德纳博物馆
and those paintings are gonna have to go back to the Gardner.
当然我并不需要任何功劳
Not that I need any credit for any of this, you know.
我把这当做是一种慈善行为
I view it as an act of philanthropy.
我相信你还是得到一些赞赏的
I'm sure you'll get some anyway.
能有就有吧
Well, if I do, I do.
你知道 我以前有个仪式
You know, I had a ritual.
每天晚上 我都会去地窖
Every night, I'd go down to my cellar,
倒一杯酒 打开这个特别的柜子
pour a glass of wine, open up this special cabinet,
里面是伦勃朗的画
and inside was a Rembrandt.
《加利利海的风暴》
The Storm on the Sea of Galilee.
他画过的唯一海景
The only seascape he ever painted.
一场缓缓升起的黑暗风暴
This dark tempest rising.
我全心全意地爱着它
I loved it with my full and open heart.
我知道 这么说一幅画很疯狂
It's an insane thing to say about a painting, I know,
但它对我的意义是无价的
but it meant more to me than any amount of money.
你明白吗
You understand that?
不 但我几乎没有足够的钱买♥♥杂货
No, but I barely have enough money for groceries.
八年来我一直和那幅画交流
Eight years I communed with that painting,
然后去年 我在迪拜
and then last year, I'm in Dubai,
一个石油大亨的儿子带我进了他的书房♥
and the son of some oil baron took me into his study.
说要给我看一些特别的东西
Says I have to see something really special.
挂在墙上的
And there, hanging on his wall,
是《加利利海的风暴》
is The Storm on the Sea of Galilee.
我的《加利利海的风暴》
My Storm on the Sea of Galilee.
又一幅赝品
Another fake?
赛·鲁宾内克用同样的技俩卖♥♥给他的
Sold to him by Sy Rubinek using the same con.
我是说
I mean...
我没告诉他关于我那幅伦勃朗的画
I didn't tell him about my Rembrandt.
我谁也没告诉
I didn't-- I didn't tell anyone.
直到愤怒让我找到维格纳蒂
Until my rage drove me to Vignetti.
发现你所爱的画作是赝品就像
Finding out a painting that you love is a forgery is like...
发现心爱之人背叛了你一样
it's like finding out that a lover has betrayed you.
它们挂在墙上 有着一模一样的外表
I mean, there they are, they're dressed in the same clothes,
同样的画框
in the same frame,
但你再也无法用相同的眼光看它们了
but you can never look at them the same way again.
你不用等我的
You didn't have to wait.
他们要开除你吗
Are they gonna fire you?
我想他们希望我自己辞职
Think they kind of want me to quit first.
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不是你害我丢了警徽 或让我大发雷霆
You didn't make me lose my badge, or my temper.
是我害你卷入这事的
I got you involved.
你是想救娜塔莉
You were trying to save Natalie.
-你救了娜塔莉 -不 是你救了她
- You saved Natalie. - No, that was you.
我只是刚好在附近
I was just, I was in the vicinity.
我现在生活这么糟糕
With how shitty my life is right now,
得知娜塔莉去了戒毒所
knowing that Natalie is in rehab
真是难得值得高兴的事之一
is one of the few good things.
-但我还是很愧疚 -那就给我烤个乳蛋饼吧
- Still, I feel terrible. - So bake me a quiche.
我觉得这不是个好主意 我...
I'm not sure that was such a good idea. I...
我只是 我不想让奥托嫉妒
I just... I didn't want Otto to feel jealous.
看他吃的样子 应该是达到目的了
Well, from how he was eating it, I-I'd say it did the job.
你真的很爱他 是不是
You really love him, don't you?
是的
I do.
你是个好人 而我一直
You're a good person, and I've been...
萦绕在我心头
On my mind.
我想说不厚道
I was gonna say not good.
我不知道自己在干什么
I don't know what I'm doing.
我该走了
I should go.
嗯
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
鲁宾内克联♥系♥你后 立即告诉我
All right, let me know as soon as Rubinek makes contact.
我回家了
I'll be at the house.
你确定我们不能住你家吗
Sure we can't stay at your place?
去吧
Go.
安顿好 我们明天九点集♥合♥
Settle in, we'll reconvene at 9:00 in the morning.
好的
Okay.
-十点怎么样 -不行
- Hey, can we do 10:00? - No.
你还有其他的我需要知道的身份吗
So are you anybody else that I should know about?
别在走廊里说
Okay, not in the hallway.
-好吧 -等等 我能跟你谈谈吗
- Okay, well... - Wait, can I talk to you for a second?
你 为什么我们得
Your-- Why do we have to...
我都不该来 我是保释出来的
I shouldn't even be here. I'm out on fucking bail.
我现在该怎么办 我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do now? What do I, what do I do now?
茱莉亚 茱莉亚
Julia. Julia.
你能在吉尔班和维格纳蒂的事上帮我
You can help me with Kilbane and Vignetti.
-你可以帮我 -都是为了你
- That's what you can do. - It's all about you.
拜托 如果都是为了我 我们
Come on, if this was all about me, we-we--
我在纽约就不会告诉了 我
I would've kept this in New York. I-I--
但我带你来这 因为我想示好
But I brought you here 'cause I was trying to be nice.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表