剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
快吃 我得送你去上学
Eat. I have to get you to school.
-我要进城开会 -我现在不喜欢吃华夫饼了
- I have a meeting in the city. - I don't like waffles anymore.
你昨天才吃了
You just had them yesterday.
前天也吃了 大前天也吃了
And the day before, and the day before that.
也许这就是原因
Maybe that's why.
准备好了吗
You ready?
没 我没准备好
Uh, uh, y-- no, I'm not rea--
我没换衣服 雅各布没换衣服
I'm not dressed, Jacob's not dressed.
如果不准时把艾伦送到学校的话
If I don't get Ellen to school on time,
她老师会让我留堂了
her teacher's gonna put me in detention.
你吃饭 你看着她
You, eat. You, watch her.
不 我应付不来小孩
No, I don't really know-- With kids, I'm...
我不擅长和小孩打交道
I'm not good with kids.
你想让我们准时进城吗
You want us to get to the city on time?
让那个华夫饼小时
Make that waffle disappear.
你好吗
How you doing?
很好
Good.
看过纸牌魔术吗
You, uh... know any card tricks?
丽莎·波曼
雅各布的华夫饼呢
Where's Jacob's waffle?
她吃了
Uh, she ate it.
-你把两个华夫饼都吃了 -是的
- You ate both waffles? - Yeah.
他打赌我找不到Q
He bet me I couldn't find the queen.
-你教我孩子... -这是生活技能
- You-you taught my kid... - They're life skills.
别教他们这些事
Don't teach them these things.
最后一轮的时候差点就赢了
I almost had him on the last round.
-我去开 -不不不
- I'll get it. - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
你穿鞋 我去开
You get your shoes on, I'll get it.
-再来一次 -A
- Do it again. - Ace...
A 红Q
Ace... Red Queen.
盯着红Q
Keep your eye on the Red Queen.
你逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
-这 -穿鞋
- Well... - Shoes.
为什么有人寄包裹给你到我家
Why is someone delivering a package to you at my house?
是赛 他想知道希基同意没
It's Sy, he wants to know if Hickey's on board.
他怎么知道我们去见了希基
How does he know we saw Hickey?
-他怎么知道我住哪 -这是赛
- How does-how does he know where I live? - It's Sy.
他最擅长这些了
It's what he does.
回他"希基想要预付7.5万"
Text back, "Hickey wants $75 grand upfront."
穿鞋
Shoes!
他说 钱是我们的问题
He says... the money's our problem.
-没事 -怎么没事
- It's fine. - How is that fine?
-我们需要7.5万 -我们找吉尔班要
- We need $75,000. - We'll get it from Kilbane.
万一他不肯给我们呢
What if Kilbane won't give it to us?
万一他觉得你是在骗他
What if-what if he thinks you're trying to con him
-会带着钱跑路呢 -你告诉他我不会
- and run off with the money? - You're gonna tell him I'm not.
如果这事搞砸
If this get screwed up...
你不会去坐牢的 好吗
You're not gonna go to jail. Okay?
你说这种话的时候 就会让我担心
See, it's-it's when you say things like that... that I worry.
诈欺担♥保♥人
第三季 第五集
好了
Okay.
不管了
F... fuck it.
不要 不要
No, no, no, no...
搞什么
What the hell?
天 有这么急吗
Christ, are we in that much of a hurry?
祝你今天在学校开心
Hey, have a, have a good day at school, all right?
学校 皮特
Thanks, Pete.
卡莉 等等
Hey, Carly, hang on.
-抱歉 马上就好 -卡莉没事吧
- Sorry, I'll just be a sec. - Is Carly okay?
-等下 -快
- Just... - Come on!
别慌
Don't freak out, okay?
听上去很不祥
That sounds ominous.
妈妈还活着
Mom's alive.
我觉得
I-I think.
泰克斯太姥爷卖♥♥了车给她
Grandpa Tex sold her car
我手上有张卖♥♥据 上面有她签名
and I'm holding a bill of sale with her signature on it.
所以有证据
So there, so there's, like, there's evidence.
什么
Wh-What?
她还活着
She's alive.
猜猜我在哪
So guess where I am.
你假家庭的保释债券店门外
Outside your fake family's bail bond shop.
他们会希望他们的孙子没回来过
They're gonna wish their grandson never came back.
外婆同意留下
Grandma agreed to stay,
但她认为这是泰克斯编出来的
but she thinks that Tex is making the whole thing up, so...
这 你懂的
Well, it is, well, you know, uh...
你可以说很疯狂
You can say it. It... it's crazy.
完全难以置信
It's insane.
不管你在做什么 快住手
好
Okay.
你能到加州来吗
Can you come to California?
天
Oh, God.
卡莉 我
Carly, I-I...
我需要人来帮我应付外婆
I could really use the help with Grandma.
我也想来 真的
You know, I would, I mean, I really want to,
我 我♥操♥
I ju-- Motherfucker!
-怎么了 -没什么
- What is it? - Uh... Nothing.
没什么 我只是要忙
Nothing, nothing, I just, um, have all this stuff
案子的事还有孩子们
and there's, like, the case and the, the kids and...
这可是我们的妈啊
It's our mom.
抱歉 我知道
I'm sorry. I know, I know.
不
No.
没事 妈妈死而复生
No, it's fine, Mom-Mom's back from the dead
但只有我关心 没事
and nobody gives a shit but me, it's fine.
卡莉
Carly--
你是茱莉亚·波曼
You Julia Bowman?
是的
Yeah.
有人打电♥话♥来说你需要坐车
Guy called, said you needed a ride.
外公
Hey, Grandpa.
我不知道你进城了
I didn't know you were in town.
工作上的事
Yeah, it's just, uh, a-a work thing.
那个保险工作吗
That insurance thing?
对 没错
Uh, yeah, that's right.
今早有人来过吗
Hey, uh, did-did anybody, uh, come by this morning?
-有人进来吗 -没有
- A-Any walk-ins? - Oh, no, no.
-无人造访 -好
- It's been real quiet. - Oh, good.
我是说不好 你懂我意思
All right. I mean, not good, but you know.
你怎么样
Yeah. How you doing?
我要重新开始
I am making a fresh start.
我在大扫除
I'm cleaning up.
不错 能看出整洁了不少
Good, yeah, I can see you made a lot of progress.
嗯
Yep.
你真是个机灵鬼
Well... you are such a wiseass.
好 那再见了
All right, I'll, uh, I'll see you.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
-我很好 -确定吗
- I'm good, yeah. - You're all right?
我很好
Yeah, no, I'm good. Yeah.
因为看上去你像是
Because I-it looks like you're being pulled
同时被朝着三个不同方向拉扯
three different ways at once.
没有 只是两个方向而已
No, I'm being pulled in two different directions at once.
-没事 -过来
- It's-- I'm fine. - Get over here.
-很高兴见到你 -过来
- It's good to see you. - Get over here.
-你个傻瓜 -很高兴看到生意回到正轨
- You knucklehead. - Glad to see the business is back on its feet.
老天
Gee whillikers.
至少是半回正轨了
Well, on its knees, anyway.
我们在干什么 这是什么鬼
What are we doing? What the fuck is this?
你似乎有点担心你的假家庭
You seem a little worried about your fake family
你应该担心的是兑现你给
when you should be worried about delivering on your promises
维格纳蒂和吉尔班的承诺
to Vignetti and Kilbane.
我现在在用我说的方式
I'm doing everything I said I'd do,
尽全力完成我说我要做的事
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表