剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
-你俩是谁 --你又是谁
- Who the fuck are you two? - Who-who the fuck are you?
-闭嘴 举起手来 -这里安全了
- Mouth shut. Hands up. - Place is clean.
你从哪儿搞来的这个
Where did you get this?
我都不知道那是什么
I don't even know what that is.
带他们走
Let's get 'em out of here.
别碰我
Hey, easy, champ.
开车
Drive.
别往回看
And don't look back.
你们从没看到我们
You never saw us.
-这事没发生过 -好的
- This never happened. - All right.
-我们该走了 -我开车
- I think we should drive. - I'll drive.
-我开 -我开
- I'll drive. - I'll drive.
-我 -老天
- I'll... - Jesus.
先生们 既然你们有用来
Well, gentlemen, now that you have the paint chips
进行化学分♥析♥的漆片了
to perform the chemical analysis,
我和维米尔的画就该上路了
the Vermeer and I will be on our way.
等等 不不 那
Wait, wait. No, no, no. Where's...
-鲁宾内克呢 -鲁宾内克深表遗憾
- Where's Rubinek? - Oh, Mr. Rubinek sends his regrets.
我才不管他遗不遗憾
I don't give a shit about his regrets.
我们说好今晚要在这见面的
We had a deal that we'd meet here tonight.
他会在最终交易时和你见面
He'll see you at the final exchange.
或者你要想的话 我们可以取消
Or, if you prefer, we can cancel,
那他就不会来见你
and then he won't see you at all.
不不 没事 我们就在最终交易时见他
No, no, it's not a problem. We'll see him at the exchange.
我们还是想要画
We still want the painting.
这就该是最终交易的
This was supposed to be the final exchange.
我
I...
不好意思
Excuse me.
我们叫辆优步
We'll just get an Uber.
这很好 和我们计划一样 对吗
So that's great, just like we planned, right?
和我们计划一样
Just like we planned.
诈欺担♥保♥人
第三季 第八集
你还以为他们会留给我们回家的交通工具
You'd think they would have left us with some way to get home.
而不是把我们扔在...
Not stranded us here in the middle of...
那是我家
That's my house.
-什么 -那是我
- What? - That's my...
难以置信
This is unbelievable.
我们在城里转了半天
We get driven around the whole city
结果离我家就30码
just to end up 30 yards from my front door.
你不得不称赞鲁宾内克的胆量
Well, you got to give Rubinek credit for his audacity,
-对吧 -确定吗
- right? - Do I?
不 我不知道
No. I-I don't know.
你知情吗
Did you know?
我不知道你住哪
I don't know where you live.
我问你个事
Let me ask you something.
你觉得他怎么样
What do you think of him?
那个你找来追踪我
The guy you paid to hunt me down
-让我朋友背叛我的人吗 -对
- and turn my friends against me? - Yes.
他扑克玩得很好
He's a good card player.
他让我想起一个以前为我爸工作的人
He reminds me of this guy who used to work for my father.
他偷了我爸的钱
He stole from my father.
我联♥系♥了一些人 找来了一些律师
I made some phone calls. I got some lawyers involved.
他进了监狱
He ended up in prison.
死在里面
Died there.
我要没耐心了
I am losing my fucking patience.
这对任何人都不好
And that's not good for anyone.
叫酒店把我的车开来
Have the hotel deliver my car.
我要走一百英尺的路到我家
I'll go ahead and walk the hundred feet to my front fucking door.
你以为这一切会结束
So you thought this would all be over,
而我会进监狱
I'd be in jail by now?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
-看看你的口袋 -我口袋里什么也没有
- Check your pocket. - There's nothing in my pocket.
当然什么也没有
Of course there's nothing in your pocket,
连追踪装置也没有
not even a tracking device.
我嘞个去
Son of a bitch.
跟我斗你是赢不了的 茱莉亚
You-You're not gonna outsmart me, Julia.
我不是在评论你的智商
It's not even a comment on your intelligence.
只是我♥干♥这行的年头比你多多了
I've just been doing this a lot longer than you have.
维米尔真迹在哪
Where's the real Vermeer?
莉齐手上吗 那贱♥人♥无处不在
With Lizzie? That bitch is everywhere.
你唯一的出路
The only way out of this for you
就是开始和我合作 信任我
is if you start working with me and you trust me.
你知道
You know...
有个关于蝎子和青蛙的故事
there's a story about a scorpion and a frog...
蝎子蛰了青蛙
And the scorpion stings the frog,
两个都被淹死 因为这是它的天性
and they both drown, because it's in his nature.
人人都在讲这个故事 好像没人听过一样
Everybody tells that story like nobody's heard it before.
但问题是 你有没有想过
But here's the thing. Have you ever thought about
也许蝎子
the possibility that maybe the scorpion actually
只想到河对岸
just wants to get to the other side of the river
它没有蠢到杀死自己和青蛙
and he's not dumb enough to kill himself and the frog?
希基
Hickey?
很高兴见到你 马里斯没跟你说我要来吗
Nice to see you. Marius didn't tell you I was coming?
我正要说
No, I was about to.
搞定了吗
Is it done?
熬了三个通宵
Pulled three all-nighters.
用上了人造树胶让颜料变硬
Had to use Bakelite to get the paint to harden,
-但是搞定了 -你最棒了
- but it's done. - You're the best.
-谢谢 -这些天 我真希望我不是最棒的
- Thank you. - These days, I wish I wasn't.
我给你点了一份马铃薯饼
Yeah. Oh, I got you a latke with, uh,
配了苹果酱和酸奶油
with applesauce and sour cream,
因为我忘了你喜欢哪个
'cause I forgot which one you like.
我喜欢什么都不加
I like 'em plain,
还有你欠我的7.5万
with a side of that 75 grand you owe me.
该死
You motherfucker.
别管预付金了 骗局成功后
Skip the advance, I'm gonna double your take
-我加倍支付你的酬劳 -没钱 就没赝品
- on the other side of the con. - No money, no forgery.
希基 我需要更多时间
Hickey... I just need more time.
最好别太多
Better not need too much.
我后天就要飞回去了
I'm on a plane back east day after tomorrow.
你要顺便去看你女儿吗
You gonna see your daughter while you're out here?
你们去看了卡蜜拉
You went and saw Camille?
因为她有维米尔真迹
Because she had the real Vermeer.
她怎么样
How is she?
她挺好的 看上去不错
She's good. She seems good.
她很好 她很好 是的
She's good. She's good. Yeah, yeah.
把我钱准备好
Just get me my money.
晚安
Good night.
你多快能从希基那拿到赝品
How soon can you get the fake from Hickey?
我拿到7.5万后
Soon as I get the 75 grand.
你要怎么做到
How you gonna do that?
晚安 茱莉亚
Good night, Julia.
什么事
Yeah?
谁啊
Who is it?
-谁啊 -门房♥
- Who is it? - Concierge.
这有条来自你女儿父亲的紧急信息
We have an emergency message from your daughter's father.
你好 弃保潜逃
Hello, flight risk.
肖恩 你干什么
Sean, what the fuck are you doing?
铐上她 肯尼
Cuff her, Kenny.
不 我和你一样不喜欢被枪指着
No, I don't like having guns jammed in my face any more than you do.
我没说过你喜欢
I never said you did.
我们还会有机会抓到莉齐
We'll have another shot at Lizzie.
皮特会帮忙的
Pete will help.
你确定吗
Uh, you sure of that?
因为我在想追踪器是怎么进我口袋的
Because I keep racking my brain trying to figure out
想得头都快破了
how that tracking device got in my pocket,
我唯一能想到的就是皮特
and the only answer I can come up with is Pete.
别说我总把人往坏了想
And don't say that I always think the worst of people.
能不能有一次
You know, just once I'd like to say something
你不提前帮我设想好
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表