剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
《诈欺担♥保♥人》前情提要
马里斯 你们找什么
Marius, what are you looking for?
大家内心深处都在找的东西
What everybody's looking for deep down in their hearts.
好了 弟弟 我们明天见
All right, little brother, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?
-你不能回来 -什么意思
- You can't come back here. - What do you mean?
是文斯 我们欠他十万
It's Vince. We owe him 100 grand.
你得躲起来
You gotta hide.
皮特 你家农场在哪
Hey, Pete, where's the farm?
外婆 外公
Hi, Grandma, Grandpa.
是我 皮特
It's me, Pete.
这二十年你都去哪儿了
Where have you been for the last 20 years?
忙点这个 忙点那个
A little bit of this, a little bit of that.
我表哥皮特 消失了20年 现在又突然出现
It's about Cousin Pete; he just showed up here after 20 years.
我觉得他不是皮特
I don't think he's Pete.
那个狡猾的狐狸
That sneaky little fox.
小杂碎偷偷摸摸进我们家
Little bastard, coming into our house,
把不属于它的东西据为己有
staking a claim to what isn't his.
我是个传递信心的人
I'm a confidence man.
我给别人信心 他们把钱交给我
I give people confidence, they give me their money.
你偷了我的东西 我不能接受
You stole from me. I can't have that.
要是你还不了钱
And if you don't give me my money,
我就用钳子
I'm gonna take your brother's hand...
从你弟的手上
and a bolt cutter...
剪一根手指下来
and I'm gonna snip off a finger.
我在找个人 马里斯·约瑟波维克
Looking for a guy, Marius Josipovic.
给我跪下
On your knees.
我有麻烦了
I'm in trouble.
-你不能参与进来 -快离开这里
- You can't be a part of this! - Get out of here!
我已经参与了
I already am.
马里斯·约瑟波维克
Marius Josipovic.
-不好意思 你是谁 -你的假释官
- I'm sorry, who is this? - Your parole officer.
你想当老鹰还是破鸟
You want to be an eagle or a shitbird?
你的担♥保♥物 全都在那
Your collateral. All of it.
我不需要这些钱 我需要人帮我洗钱
I don't need the money, I need someone to launder it.
皮特 我们想让你带我们去找你母亲
Hey, Pete. We want you to take us to your mother
还有那一千一百万美金
and the $11 million.
拿上枪朝门射
Get your gun and shoot through the door!
快点
Do it!
-皮特 -什么
- Pete. - What?
谢谢你关心我
Thanks for looking out for me,
但别再做这样的事了
but never do anything like that again.
等等我 停车
Hey, wait for me! Stop the bus!
皮特 他们会在监狱杀了你
Pete, they were gonna kill you in prison.
所以我才把你弄出来
That's why I got you out.
他们会连同里面的人一起
They're gonna burn down the-the farmhouse
把农舍烧了
with everybody inside.
你和你妈妈到底做了什么
What the fuck did you and your mother do?
-玛吉姨妈 -皮特 我的孩子
- Aunt Maggie? - Pete, my boy.
我的天赋是什么
What is my gift?
你走进屋子时
When you walk into a room,
你测量温度的方式
the way you take the temperature,
像个多愁善感的柔术演员调整自己
adjust yourself, like an emotional contortionist.
一定很累吧
Must be exhausting.
-你父母呢 -我们父母
- Where are your parents? - Our parents died
死于12年前的一场车祸
in a car accident 12 years ago.
玛吉姨妈给我留下一堆我妈写给她的信
Aunt Maggie left me a bunch of letters my mom wrote her.
读读吧 然后也许你能告诉我
Read it, and then maybe you can tell me how
你告诉我的每件事怎么不是谎言
everything you've told me isn't a lie.
计划有变 我不准备带她去监狱
Change of plan. I'm not taking her to jail.
你拿到她护照了吗
You got her passport?
我要怎么从加拿大到墨西哥
How am I supposed to get from Canada to Mexico?
我不知道 走路
I don't know. Walk?
我们俩一个是事业有成的公♥司♥总裁
One of us is the CEO of a successful business,
另一个却他妈是个警♥察♥
and one of us is a fucking cop.
哪里方便谈话
Where can we talk?
-你改变主意了 -不是因为你
- You changed your mind. - Not about you.
只是我不想现在就离开
Just about leaving right now.
我知道这跟之前说的酬劳不一样
Look, I know this wasn't the score we talked about.
差得远了
Not even close.
但你承诺过 这票会是大的
You promised this was the big one.
巴格韦尔先生 我前男友...
Mr. Bagwell. My ex-boyfriend...
他叫什么名字
what's his name?
回去吧 你喜欢他们
Go back. You like them.
为什么不能承认呢
Why can't you just admit it?
诈欺担♥保♥人
第三季 第一集
你 他妈 真是个混♥蛋♥
You... fucking... motherfucker!
你 我知道你是谁了
You-- I know who you are!
我问了巴格韦尔
I spoke to Bagwell.
他告诉我你的真名叫什么了
He fucking told me your real name!
你
It's...
你根本不是我表弟 你真是个疯子
You are not my cousin! You're fucking crazy.
你到底在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?!
你是马里斯·约瑟波维克
You are Marius Josipovic.
-那是谁 -你是马里斯·约瑟波维克
- Who the fuck is that? - You're Marius Josipovic.
我妈之前也来了
My mother was here.
-她觉得我是他儿子啊 -你是马里斯·约瑟波维克
- She thinks I'm her son. - You're Marius Josipovic.
也许她也不是你姨妈
Maybe she's not your aunt, huh?
-你别骗我了 -也许大家都在骗你
- Stop lying to me! - Maybe everybody's lying to you!
够了 够了
Stop! Enough!
够了
Enough.
我要去告诉他们
I'm gonna go tell them.
就像你跟巴格韦尔说的一样吗
Like you told Bagwell?
你根本什么都没跟他说
You didn't say anything to Bagwell.
因为如果你说了 他现在已经在给我铐手铐了
'Cause if you did, he'd be here right now putting handcuffs on me.
他在路上了
He's on his way.
不 你什么都没说
No, you didn't say anything.
因为你知道这会引来一系列的问题
'Cause you knew it would bring up a whole lot of questions
关于死去的警♥察♥
about dead cops
还有洗钱
and money laundering.
还有弗农山庄的仓库
And storage facilities in Mount Vernon.
-你很聪明 -操
- You were smart. - Fuck.
你是想保护你的家人
You were trying to protect your family.
天哪 你真可怕
Oh, my God, you're a horrible person.
我到底做了什么可怕的事
What did I do that was so horrible?
你要我给你列个清单吗
You want a list?
我帮了你
I helped you.
你帮... 你
You he-- you...
你到底想从我们这里得到什么
Wh-What did you even want from us?
皮特
Pete!
皮特
Pete.
我的老天爷 你的车怎么回事
Holy mackerel, what the hell'd you do to your car?
茱莉亚她...
Oh, uh, Julia's, uh--
茱莉亚一边开车一边发短♥信♥
Julia was-was texting and driving,
然后刹车没踩住
and her foot slipped off the brake.
我没发短♥信♥
I wasn't texting.
好吧 她是想开车撞死我
Okay, she tried to run me over.
我只是很想他
I just missed him, too.
那你们还好吗 没受伤吧
Everybody okay? Anybody hurt?
要不要我帮你打电♥话♥叫拖车...
You need me to call, like, a tow truck, or...
不用 没事 我来叫就好
No, no, no, I-I'll call a tow truck.
没事 反正本来就是破车一辆 没关系
Yeah. I mean, you know, it's a piece of shit anyway. It's fine.
茱莉亚 开车不要发短♥信♥
Julia, don't text and drive, huh?
-就是 -天哪
- Right? - Geez.
我正在做晚餐
Hey, I-I was just making dinner.
我多拿一份餐具出来
I'll put out an extra plate.
你回来太好了
I'm really glad you're here.
-我也是 -奥德丽
- Me, too. - Audrey!
皮特回来了 把音乐关了
Pete's back. Turn down the music.
你不能留下来吃晚饭
You're not staying for dinner.
离开这里
Get out of here.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表