剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
早
Morning.
没什么问题吧
Is everything all right?
嗯 我为什么会有问题
Yeah, why wouldn't I be all right?
我不知道
I don't know.
该起来学习了
Time for school.
82年拉菲
...Lafite '82,
78年白马酒庄
Cheval Blanc '78.
这其中有四瓶是真品
Four of them are real.
一瓶是假货
One is fake.
哪一瓶是
Which one?
你来告诉我
You tell me.
我不知道
I don't know.
试一下 摇晃酒杯
Come on. Swirl your wine.
闻闻酒香
Take in the bouquet.
我们卖♥♥的酒并不都是假的 好吗
Not every bottle we sell is fake, right?
可能四瓶里有一瓶是假的
Maybe one in four.
真品我们按购入价格售出
The real ones, we sell for what we buy,
这样就不会影响利润
so it doesn't touch our profits.
我们能赚上百万
We can make millions.
告诉我你尝出来什么
Tell me what you taste.
我尝出来葡萄酒
I taste wine.
绝对是葡萄酒
It's definitely wine.
红葡萄酒 怎么 你怎么了
Red. Red wine. What are-- what are you doing?
我花了两年时间
I put two years in building the trail
来塑造米沙·奥斯特拉科维奇这个人物
of Misha Ostrakovich.
我不能因为你满口胡说
It's not gonna go south
而让这事黄了
because you start tossing out flippant bullshit.
不会 不会 对不起
No, no, no, no, no. All right, I'm sorry. I-I'm sorry.
听着 我没必要非让你来扮米沙
You know, I-I didn't have to make you my Misha.
不 我 我很高兴你让我做米沙
No, I-I'm-- Look, I'm glad you did.
这是一份承诺
This is a commitment.
所以如果你要加入
So if you're in...
就要全心投入
...you're in.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
我们约了九点半跟道格
We have a 9:30 breakfast with DC Doug
以及我们的拍卖♥♥商朋友一起早餐 所以
and our friend the auctioneer. So...
赶紧告诉我你♥他♥妈♥品出什么味道
so just tell me what the fuck you taste.
好
Okay.
我能尝到 风干樱桃
I-- Okay, yeah. I taste, uh, dried cherry.
还有 像是泥土气味
And, um, what is it? Uh, it's, like, an earthy--
-我尝到的好像是湿稻草 -很好
- It's wet hay is what I taste. - Good.
对了吗
Good?
这瓶是假的
That's the fake.
里面有什么
What's in it?
灰尘
Ash,
-霉菌 树皮 -霉菌
- mold, tree bark... - Mold?
还有一点点
...and just a teeny-tiny pinch of...
鸡屎
chicken shit.
这他妈一点也不好笑
That's not fucking funny.
诈欺担♥保♥人
第三季 第三集
有人在家吗
Anyone home?
有人吗
Hello?
送快递的
Package delivery.
我靠
What the fuck?
-还记得我吗 -当然记得
- You remember me? - 'Course I remember.
-你家老头子呢 -这次就我
- Where's your gramps? - Just me this time.
你拿了我的东西吗
You got something of mine? Hmm?
-也许是我掉的东西 -什么
- Maybe something I dropped? - What?
零钱吗
Like loose change?
把我的警徽交出来
Give me my badge,
否则我把你的老二切下来
or I'm gonna cut off your little Naz,
喂给隔壁的拉布拉多贵宾犬
feed it to the Labradoodle next door.
我没拿 伙计
I ain't got it, man.
拉飞拿了你的警徽
Rafi's got your fucking badge.
拉飞是谁
Who's Rafi?
昨晚玩Xbox的那家伙
Dude playing Xbox last night.
你走之后找到的
Found it after you left.
他姓什么
What's his last name?
我不知道
I don't know.
就叫拉飞
J-Just Rafi!
他是娜塔莉的朋友
He's a friend of Natalie's.
你生病了吗
Are you ill?
你怎么还躺在床上
What are you still doing in bed?
你今早在哈特福德有个会 我刚打给乔·兰姆利
You got a meeting this morning in Hartford. I called Joe Ramli.
我不会卑躬屈膝地去求乔
I'm not going to go hat in hand to Joe...
乔做我们的参议员已经三十年了
Hey. Joe's been our senator for 30 years.
如果还有人能帮我们
If anybody can help with the, uh,
恢复执照 就只有乔了
license, it's Joe.
好吗 不必卑躬屈膝
Right? No hats. No hats involved.
那你去
Then you go.
你是我们家生意的顶梁柱 大家都知道
You're the heart and soul of this business-- everybody knows that.
如果我去 他肯定好奇你为什么不去
If I go, he'd only wonder why you weren't there.
奥托
Otto,
昨晚 我
about last night, I...
那事我就不该说出来的
...should've taken that to my grave.
小心
Careful.
很烫
It's hot.
看见这个了吗
Yeah, you see? You see this?
我是你丈夫
I'm your husband.
我们要一起承担
We're in this together.
现在赶紧起床
Now get your ass out of bed.
雷纳德先生吗
Um, Mr. Reynard?
我是莱拉·波曼的女儿
I'm Lila Bowman's daughter.
有人
Somebody, um...
跟我讲了一个故事
told me a story,
关于
uh, about, um,
我爸爸和
my dad and...
你妻子
your wife.
那是真的吗
Is it true?
是不是真的都不重要
Don't make no difference.
你知道吗
Did you know?
关于
About, um,
他们的婚外情
the affair?
在事故之前
Before the accident?
你妈妈 她就坐在
Your ma, she sat--
你现在坐的位置
it was right where you are now.
一切在我脑子里还是那么清晰 她
In my head, it's-it's so clear. She...
她 她
she-she...
她告诉了我
she told me.
我们都很愤怒
We were both angry.
然后 我没有
And, uh, I didn't...
等等 我妈妈
Wait, my mother.
她很伤心
She-she was hurt.
我们开了我的车
We-we got in my car.
我们出去找他们
We went looking.
我妈妈在你的车里
My mother was in your car?
我踩了一脚油门
I-I hit the gas.
我只是 我
I-I just... I j...
然后她就不见了
She-she was gone.
等等 谁不见了 去哪了
Wait, who-who was gone? Where?
我进了医院 昏迷了
I was in a hospital, in a coma.
-她跑了 -谁跑了
- She ran off. - Who ran off? Okay,
我一直都被告知事故里有三个人
I was always told there were three people in the accident.
-如果我母亲在你的车里 -我喜欢你妈妈
- If my mother was in your car, - I liked your ma.
-那就一共有四个人 你太太呢 -我
- that's four people. Where-where was your wife? - I-I...
她和我爸爸在车里吗
Was she in the car with my dad?
好了 够了
Okay, already!
我太太在车祸那天跑了
My wife ran off, day of the accident,
跑回加拿大了
back to Canada.
我再没见过她
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表