剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
the safest thing is just to play this out.
再过一会
In just a few moments,
赛就会带着画作到来
Sy'll be in the room with the painting.
这是我们一直在为之努力的事
This is what we've been working for.
我不会
I am not...
被人当猴耍
gonna be made a fool of.
吉尔班快坚持不住了 我们得赶快
Kilbane's on the brink. We got to hurry.
该死
Shit.
待在这
Stay here.
你们来了
Oh. Hi. Hi, hi.
-你们是来找莉齐码 -是的
- Are you guys looking for Lizzie? - Yeah.
-我刚看见她 -你看见她了
- I just saw her. - You saw her?
我正采访隔壁的邻居
I was interviewing the neighbor next door.
然后看到了她 我觉得她在跟踪我
I saw her on the grounds. I think she's stalking me.
-什么 -她在那
- Well... What? - There she is.
-她在那 -好 我走后门
- There she is. - All right, I'm gonna go around back.
你们去前门堵她 好吗 莉齐
You guys meet her in the front, all right? Lizzie!
你看看 我们正在别人后院瞎跑
Here we are, running around in some stranger's yard.
干得漂亮
Really good job.
我们是一起跟她到了这
Hey, we followed her here together.
咱俩一起 从始至终
All of it. From beginning to end.
-你搞砸了一切 -奥德丽 听着
- You screwed up everything. - Audrey! Listen!
好吗
All right?
她在里面
She's in there.
她在里面
She's in there.
你确定看到她了吗
Are you sure you saw her?
你还看到别人了吗
Well, do you see anyone?
莉齐
Lizzie?
莉齐 出来吧 不要把事情弄得更糟
Lizzie, come on out before things get worse.
事情会变得更糟的
It's gonna get worse.
-怎么了 -她把我们锁里面了
- What? - She locked us in.
奥德丽 停下 停下
Audrey, stop, stop.
你会伤到自己的
You're gonna hurt yourself.
你把他们锁里面了
You lock them in?
嗯 我们把这票干完然后离开这吧
Yeah. Let's finish this thing and get out of here.
好 够了
Okay, that's it!
如果接下去两分钟赛不出现的话
If Sy doesn't show his face here in the next two minutes,
我发誓我会找个方法离开这
I swear to God I'm gonna find a way out of this place.
-你听到了吗 交易取消 -别这样
- You hear me? Huh? Deal's off! - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你不能这么做 赛说了规则
You can't do that. Sy gave us the rules.
如果你走 就没有赛了
If you go, there's no Sy.
现在就没有
There's no Sy now!
这是什么表情 看见我们不开心吗
What's with the faces? You're not happy to see us?
熊猫
Panda.
你俩是谁
Who the fuck are you two?
-你又是谁 -闭嘴 举起手来
- Who-who the fuck are you? - Mouth shut. Hands up.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表