剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
This is my job.
如果你对此事置之不理
If you brush this off,
打劫的人会觉得还可以再来抢
whoever did this is gonna think that they can do it again.
他们不会了
They won't do it again.
我还是得写一份事故报告
I still have to make an incident report.
明白
Understood.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
波曼
Bowman?
没错
That's right.
有什么需要 打我电♥话♥就行 好吗
If you need anything, you just give me a call, okay?
祝好
Have a good day.
你可真能拖
So it took you long enough.
-什么 -给我打电♥话♥
- What? - To call me.
你出狱后整整两周才给我打电♥话♥
Two whole weeks since you got sprung.
我要忙一些事
I had some obligations.
我弟弟 还有别的事
My brother, some other stuff.
"好事"吗
Good stuff?
浪费时间
A waste of time.
我怎么样 看着不错吧
So, how do I look? I look good, right?
我是不是你的超人
Am I your Clark Kent?
我们去找乐子
Let's go have some fun.
只要没有拍卖♥♥行那么有趣就行
As long as it's not as fun as the auction house.
那里好玩过头了
That was, that was a little too much fun.
贝内特殡仪馆
这么说就对了
Glad to hear it.
该换上悲伤脸了
Time to put your sad face on.
死者是谁
Who's the stiff?
霍维斯·布莱克威尔
Hovis Blackwell.
纽约布莱克威尔家族的元老
Of the original New York Blackwells.
高端
Fancy.
我们打算对他亲戚做什么
So, what are we planning on doing to his relatives?
不是他亲戚
Not his relatives.
是他
To him.
他不是死了吗
Isn't he dead?
是的 他自然不会介意 对吗
Yeah, so he wouldn't mind, would he?
记得迪士尼吗
Remember Disneyland?
单轨列车
On the monorail?
第二次
Second time.
哈克贝利·琼斯
The Huckleberry Jones.
没错
That's the one.
这次你扮演大吉姆吗
Are you, uh, Big Jim this time?
我是汤姆
I'm Tom.
-藏起来 -该死
- Hide this. - Oh, shit.
-该你了 -好
- You're on. - Okay.
对不起
Oh, I'm so sorry.
没事
That's all right.
我们是不是在霍维斯45岁生日上见过
Did we meet each other at Hovis's 45th?
不 我们当时在阿斯蓬山
Uh, no. We were in Aspen for that.
可能是50岁生日的游艇俱乐部上
But maybe at the yacht club for his 50th.
就是那次 很高兴又见到你
That's-- Yeah, that's what it was. It's good to see you again.
真希望不是在这种情况相见
I wish it was under better circumstances.
-我也是 -嗯
- Yes, me, too. - Yeah.
你要来参加我的葬礼吗
You're gonna come to my funeral?
你要怎么死
Uh, how are you gonna die?
惨烈空难
A fiery plane crash.
或者有人把我从桥上推下
Or someone's gonna throw me off a bridge.
也许我会自杀
Maybe I'll commit suicide.
什么
What?
我也不知道 我还在缩小范围
I don't know. I'm still narrowing it down.
节哀顺变
I am so sorry for your loss.
该去密西西比了
Time to hit the Mississippi.
好
Yeah, okay.
-抱歉 -不好意思
- Oh. I'm so sorry. - Excuse me.
霍维斯50岁生日 游艇俱乐部
Hovis's 50th, the yacht club.
-瓦格纳 -你好 吉姆
- Wagner. - Hi, yeah. Jim.
-我妻子卡洛琳 -很高兴见到你
- My wife Caroline. - Nice to see you.
-你好 -你好 卡洛琳 你好
- Hello. - Hi, Caroline, hi.
卡洛琳 久仰大名
Oh, Caroline. The Caroline.
-亲爱的 不 -霍维斯去年一整年都在赞扬你
- Oh, honey, no. - Hovis raved about you all of last year.
他等不及每周四下午
He couldn't wait to meet you every Thursday afternoon
在卡莱尔和你喝酒
for drinks at the Carlisle.
你好像把卡洛琳搞混了
I think you have your Carolines mixed up.
瓦格纳
Wagner.
-是的 -瓦格纳
- Yeah. Yeah. - Oh, Wagner.
-嗯 -我把卡洛琳搞错了
- Yeah. Mm-hmm. - I'm mixing up my Carolines.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
你跟我说过就那么一次的
You told me it was just one night.
是的 11年前
It was. It was 11 years ago.
各位请就坐
Everyone, please take their seats.
我听说他们只在你床上做过一次
I heard they only did it once in your bed.
你个王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
上帝宽恕我们的灵魂
Lord have mercy on our souls.
天 我刚破坏了一桩婚姻
Oh, my God, I just broke up a marriage.
我刚从尸体旁偷了一瓶价值10万的红酒
I just stole a $100,000 bottle of wine from a corpse.
告诉我为什么
Tell me why.
不
No.
明晚 克罗斯餐厅
Tomorrow night. Clos restaurant.
带上红酒 保持笔直
Bring the wine and keep it upright.
万一我卖♥♥了呢
What if I sell it?
那你就又只能百无聊赖了
Then you'll be bored again with nothing to do.
不
No.
你也不会得到答案
And you won't have any answers.
麻烦再来一杯
Another, please.
尝尝我们主推的招牌酒
We're featuring our signature
用树莓做的"浆果莓莓"
Razzmatazzberry with raspberries.
或者"红莓挚爱"
Or the Cran This Be Love?
那就伏特加
Vodka it is.
这杯算我的
On me.
他们取的名字都太奇怪了是吧
It's crazy the names they come up with, right?
上周我在奥尔巴尼 听说了一种
Last week in Albany, I heard about one
叫"云翻内♥裤♥"的酒
called the Knickerdropper.
你懂它的梗吗
You get it?
女士的酒我请了
Lady's drink is on me,
我也很乐意给你一美元当小费
and I would enjoy it if you kept a dollar for yourself.
你的领结歪了
Your bow tie's crooked.
- 过来 我帮你弄 - 我自己来 托尼
- Come here, let me fix that. - I got it, Tony.
约翰·沃克[威士忌酒品牌]
John Walker.
- 我知道你在想什么 - 你不知道
- I know what you're thinking. - I don't think you do.
我父母都不喜欢威士忌
My parents didn't even like whiskey.
我在这个地区做业务拜访
I do regular sales calls in this area.
我在定压工作
I'm with Custom Extrusion.
我不知道那是什么
I don't know what that is.
一家做高端塑料的
Well, it's high-end plastics.
可以进行三维处理与设计
3-D processing and design,
有单螺杆和双螺杆的
single- and twin-screw capability,
生产尺寸最宽可达20英寸
able to produce profiles up to 20 inches wide.
你是做什么的
How about you?
我和阿♥拉♥斯加雪橇狗赛跑
I race Alaskan sled dogs.
你似乎今天过得挺糟糕的
Okay, look, you seem to be having a pretty bad day.
要不让我请你多喝几轮吧
Why don't you let me buy you a few rounds?
我很确定我能让你开心起来
I'm pretty sure I can make you feel better.
你知道吗 托尼
You know what, Tony?
拿着你那该死的最低工资工作
Take your shitty, minimum wage job
塞进你那松弛的中年屁♥股♥里
and shove it up your flabby, middle-aged ass,
你♥他♥妈♥的变♥态♥
you fucking pervert.
我不干了
I quit.
有人把她惹火了
Somebody's got her knickers in a twist.
你知道她需要什么吗
You know what she needs?
就刚才我跟你说的"云翻内♥裤♥"酒
One of those Knickerdroppers we were talking about.
只不过现在没有酒保调了
Only now there's no bartender to make it.
保释债券
有人吗
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表