剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
他会自己绕圈子
and he'll run himself around in a circle
直到他回到起点
until he's right back where he started.
来吧
Come on.
这些画真漂亮
These are gorgeous!
你的作品应该挂在博物馆里
Your work should hang in museums.
有的确实在博物馆里
Some of my work still does.
但我在出狱后就放弃了
But I gave that up after prison.
现在只画原创了
It's originals only now.
我愿意把这些挂我墙上
Well, I would definitely put one on my wall.
看见了吗 马里斯
See, Marius?
这才是真诚的恭维
That's how you give an honest compliment.
你去帮切特准备晚饭
Now go help Chet get dinner,
我给你女朋友画张素描
while I, uh, sketch your, your girl here.
我 为什么
Me?Why?
我还不知道 因为你的眼睛很迷人吧
I don't know yet. Something in your eyes?
我会静静地坐在角落里
I'll sit quietly in the corner.
马里斯 给我们点时间
Marius, give us a little while.
好吧 需要我就叫一声
All right, well, holler if you need me.
我去帮切特找条裤子穿
I'm gonna go help Chet find some pants.
-切特 -我从未摆过姿势 我该怎么做
- Chet! - I've never posed before. What-what do I do?
你坐着不动
You sit very still.
那么
So...
你和马里斯约会多久了
how long have you and Marius been dating?
实际上
Well, actually, uh...
几周前我们才认识
...we just met a few weeks ago.
但似乎更长 你了解马里斯
But it seems longer. I mean, you know Marius.
确实
Yes, I do.
马里斯是什么时候告诉你他的工作的
So, when did Marius tell you about his line of work?
他是个
That he's...
骗子
a con man?
第三次约会
Third date.
我不得不问清楚
I had to drag it out of him.
你不介意吗
It didn't bother you?
眼睛看我这儿
Keep your eyes on me.
我介意 我介意
Uh, well, yeah, well, yeah, it did, it did, actually.
但是
But, uh...
为了生存我们都会做我们不以为傲的事 对吧
...we all do things to survive we aren't proud of, right?
那你呢
What about you?
你为什么开始做你之前干的事
Why did you start... doing what you did?
我当时是个有梦想的女人
I was a woman with dreams.
只是我的梦想和艺术界市场
Only my dreams and the art world marketplace...
未能重叠
failed to overlap.
我不懂艺术界 但你的天赋
I don't know the art world, but your talent...
把头转向右边
Turn your head to the right.
我喜欢外形和美丽
I loved form and beauty
还有 光
and... light.
没有人对我那方面的画作
No one was interested in that kind of work
感兴趣
from someone like me.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
就是这个
There it is.
你眼中的东西
That thing in your eyes.
也许只是昨天的睫毛膏
Probably just yesterday's mascara.
矛盾情绪
Ambivalence.
喂
Hello.
我最不想做的就是打电♥话♥过来
Last thing I wanted to do was call.
是关于娜塔莉的
It's about Natalie.
我跟她说了关于戒毒的事
I told her about the rehab,
她就开始抓狂
and she starts going completely crazy.
她想离开
She's trying to leave,
我不知道我能不能把她留住
and I don't know if I can keep her here.
好 待在那里 好吗
Okay, all right, just stay there, all right?
我马上过去
I'll be right over.
你把我的钥匙藏在哪了
Where did you hide my goddamn keys?
我没有把它们藏起来 娜塔莉
I didn't hide them. Natalie...
-骗子 -我没有说谎 娜塔莉
- Liar! - I'm not lying! Natalie!
不 住手
No. Stop it.
-给我 放开手 -娜塔莉 停下
- Give it to me! Let go! - Natalie, stop!
-我♥操♥ 美国队长 -停下 停下
- Oh, fuck me. Captain America. - Stop, stop.
我只想和你谈谈 听我说
I just want to talk to you. Just listen to me.
听我说 操
Listen to me. Ow, fuck!
好好好
Ah, ah, ah, okay! All right.
好吧 好吧
Okay, all right.
听着 我知道你认为你无法改变
Look, I know you think you can't change...
你根本不了解我
You don't know me.
你说得对 我不
You're right, I don't.
我不知道你经历了什么
I don't know what you've been through.
但我知道你很痛苦
But I-I know that you're hurting.
我知道你有个非常爱你的妈妈
And I-I know you got a mom who loves you very much.
我知道如果你继续嗑药
And I do know th-that if you keep using,
只会有一个结果
it's only going one way.
这很特别 不是吗
This is special, isn't it?
传统的家庭聚餐
An old-fashioned family dinner.
你留下来真好 奥德丽
It's nice that you stayed, Audrey.
卡莉 她留下来是不是很棒
Isn't it nice she stayed, Carly?
泰克斯太姥爷 你能把盐递过来吗
Would you, um, pass the salt, Grandpa Tex?
别这么叫他
Don't call him that.
泰克斯太姥爷 奥德丽小时候是怎样的
Uh, Grandpa Tex, what was Audrey like as a girl?
聪明得不得了
Smart. Couldn't put anything over on that one.
我坐在一小时前刚认识的
The fact that I'm sitting here next to a half sister and nephew
同父异母的姐姐和侄子旁边
that I just met an hour ago
说明事实并非如此
suggests otherwise.
法西塔很好吃 多蒂
Fajitas are delicious, Dotti.
这是我妈的食谱
Oh, they're my mother's recipe.
愿她安息
You know, may she rest in peace.
秘诀是要把玉米饼涂上黄油
The secret is to really butter up the tortillas.
奥德丽是个很特别的人
Audrey was a very special person.
如果卡莉想更了解我的童年
If Carly wants a better picture of my childhood,
你为什么不告诉她我八岁生日派对的事
why don't you tell her about my eighth birthday party?
小马派对
The pony party?
是啊
Yeah.
我从没办过小马派对
I never got a pony party.
你不喜欢马
You don't like horses.
从没见过你奶奶
You never saw a bigger smile
笑的比那天开心
on your grandma's face than that day.
所以你才记得吗
That's the way you remember it?
因为我记得小马刚到
Because I remember you leaving
你就去别的地方了
as soon as the pony arrived to go someplace,
而我在家等你回来拆礼物
and me falling asleep,
都等睡着了
waiting for you to come home to open the presents.
我回家了
Well, I came home.
三天后
Three days later.
希基她连续画了两天
So, Hickey, who's been painting for two days straight,
-没睡觉 -不 别说这部分
- uh, with no sleep... - No, don't tell this part.
-快说 -她对我说
- Tell the-- that part. - She says to me, she says,
-丁托列托吗 -嗯
- "Tintoretto?" - Uh-huh.
16世纪意大利威尼斯画派著名画家
我以为画的是鲁本斯
"I thought I was painting a Rubens."
17世纪画家 是巴洛克画派早期的代表人物。
不是吧
No.
-你 不 -她画错了
- You... No. - She was doing the wrong painting.
-我的天啊 -不 我向上帝发誓
- Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - No, I swear to God.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我又通宵画了两天
I went two more days with no sleep
我画了丁托列托
and I painted the Tintoretto.
我找到了鲁本斯的买♥♥家 是啊
And I found a buyer for the Rubens. Yeah.
莉齐
-你们合作不错 -是啊
- You guys made quite the team. - Mm-hmm.
那是过去
That was the past.
-敬过去 -好啊
- To the past. - Mm.
不 我不干杯
No, I'm not toasting.
来吧 那么有意思
Oh, come on. It was fun.
那个过去使我失去了两年时间和一个女儿
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表