剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
《诈欺担♥保♥人》前情提要
Last season, on "Sneaky Pete"...
那儿有个轮胎做的秋千
There was a tire swing.
那是我印象最深刻的事物
That's what I remember the most.
每年夏天 外公都会把它修好
Every summer, Grandpa would fix it.
皮特 你能闭嘴吗
Pete, would you shut the hell up?
我进来三年了
Three years in here.
我觉得自己每分每秒
I feel like I've spent every moment of that
都在听你这些废话
listening to this crap.
你是个骗子
You're a con man.
你呢 你试图持枪抢劫靶场
You, what, you tried to rob a gun range at gun point?
我还有两天就出狱了
I get out of here in two days.
而你两年内都不会得到保释机会
You're not even up for parole for another two years.
外婆 外公 是我 皮特
Hi, Grandma, Grandpa. It's me, Pete.
我把家里人都叫来了 你的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
I called the whole family over, all your cousins.
好极了
Great.
泰勒 我爱你
Taylor, I love you.
你应该跟我在一起
You should be with me.
他向你求婚那天我也该对你说
I should've said it on the day he proposed,
我现在说出来了
but I am saying it now.
我要我的钱 奥托
I want my money, Otto.
我♥操♥
Oh, motherfucker.
我是来这里谈论他的 他对你没有任何用处
I'm here to talk about this one. He's no use to you.
但他毕竟是我儿子的父亲
But he's still the father of my son,
所以我需要他活着
so I need him alive.
那就说吧
So talk.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
也许还可以收回我和他定的协议
Maybe there's still time to un-ring that bell.
我不需要这些钱
I don't need the money.
我需要人帮我洗钱
I need someone to launder it.
我需要你们帮我跟踪个人
I need you to tail somebody for me.
要是我们同意 你还得教我们几招
If we do this, you teach us some shit.
你想学本事 行 第一课
You wanna learn something? Okay, fine, first lesson,
甩了男友 然后我们再谈
lose the boyfriend, then we'll talk.
有什么事吗
So, what's going on?
我想找人粉刷房♥子[杀人]
I need to find someone who paints houses.
那就只需告诉我 你想杀谁
And all I need to know is who you want gone.
近在眼前
You're looking at him.
所有人都趴下
Everybody get on the fucking ground!
不
No!
有个警♥察♥在找皮特
There's a cop here looking for Pete,
一个叫温斯洛的纽约警♥察♥
a New York cop named Winslow.
听着 卡莉 我要你告诉他
Listen to me, Carly, I want you to tell him
你不同意他对你的住所进行搜查
that you do not consent to a search of your residence.
奥德丽
Audrey!
我有麻烦
I'm in trouble.
-快离开这里 -外婆
- You have to get out of here! - Grandma, just...
-你不能参与进来 -快离开这里
- You can't be a part of this! - Get out of here!
我已经参与了
I already am.
-你好 皮特 -我认识你们吗
- Hey, Pete. - Do I know you guys?
不
No.
吉娜
Gina.
我们想让你带我们去找你母亲
We want you to take us to your mother...
以及那一千一百万美金
and the $11 million.
-你妈妈在哪 -我不知道
- Where's your mother, Pete? - I don't know.
你不知道
You don't know?
这算什么弱智回答
The fuck kinda stupid answer is "You don't know"?
给我们个现在不干掉你的理由
What's to keep us from snapping your string right now?
因为我知道怎么找到她
Because I know how to find her,
而你们不知道
and you don't.
那我们就去找吧
Huh, let's go then.
你是怎么
How did you, uh...
我们怎么什么
How did we, uh, what?
你们
How...
你们是怎么弄明白的
How'd you, uh, figure it out,
我和我妈
my mother and me?
我们雇主之前雇的人
None of the guys our employer hired before us
没一个关心在弗农山庄
bothered to ask what else happened
1100万被盗的那天还发生了什么
at Mount Vernon the day the $11 million were stolen.
他们从没搞清
They never figured out
是某个蠢货抢了靶场
some fucking idiot robbed the gun range.
对了 是不是经常有人问你
By the way, do you get that a lot,
什么样的蠢货会抢靶场
people asking what kinda fucking idiot robs a gun range?
-每天都有 -我们聪就聪明在
- Every day. - Now, where we got smart
我们想 "要是你不是蠢货呢"
was wondering, "What if you're not an idiot?"
我们最先弄清的是保安
First dot we connected was a security guard.
你进入靶场前
We could put him at the gun range
他就已经在了
right before you made your entrance.
十分钟后 他回到工作岗位
Ten minutes later, he's back at work,
在枪战中死去
dying in the shootout.
你是想拖住他 对吗
You were trying to hold him there, huh?
不让他回去
Keep him from getting back?
可惜没成功
It's too bad it didn't work.
你什么都没做就进了监狱
I mean, you went to jail for fuckin' nothing.
你们怎么知道我出狱了
How'd you know that I was out?
我们找了个人 开♥发♥了个程序
Oh, we had a guy, built a bot,
寻找任何与你和你妈有关的信息
looks for anything to do with you or your mother.
上周 你的名字出现在了一张机票上
Last week, he sees your name pop up on an airline ticket.
两张5:20去劳德尔堡的机票
Okay, two tickets for the 5:20 to Fort Lauderdale.
你是想去布法罗还是劳德尔堡
You wanna go to Buffalo or Fort Lauderdale?
我们一定要有好理由才能买♥♥票吗
Do we only get to go if we have good reasons for wanting to go?
你没上飞机
You didn't board the flight.
是的 我必须买♥♥票才能过安检
No, I had to buy a ticket to get through security.
我们在追一个逃保人
We were tracing a skip,
我和我表妹
my, uh... my cousin and me.
金发美女
Pretty blonde?
你去哪儿
Where you going now?
我要去纽约
I'm, uh, going to New York.
这是我保释的条件
It's the terms of my parole.
我不能出康涅狄格州
I'm not supposed to be in Connecticut.
一定要去见家人 是吧
Just had to see the family, huh?
我们会盯着他们的
We'll be watching them.
你要是试图警告他们 或者我们看到他们躲起来
You try warning them, we see them go into hiding...
不过你不会这么做的
But you won't do that,
因为你要忙着找你妈妈
'cause you're gonna be too busy trying to find your mom.
你有72小时 之后我们就要开始灭口了
You got 72 hours before we start clipping their wires.
最先干掉那个金发美女
That pretty blonde girl goes first.
你该逃走
You should run.
那可是1100万啊
It's $11 million.
要是联调局搞清
And what happens when the FBI picks you up
在文斯赌场发生的事怎么办
for what played out in Vince's poker room?
他们根本没在找我
They're not even looking for me.
他们的探员中枪 钱不见了
Their agent was shot. Money is missing.
-他们当然在找你 -可他们
- They're looking for you. - Well, but they...
他们什么都证明不了 玛乔丽
They can't prove anything, Marjorie. Come on.
我不是那意思
That's not what I mean.
要是这两个暴徒看到联调局在找你
If these two goons see you getting scooped up by the FBI,
他们发现你不是皮特
and they find out that you're not Pete,
他们有什么理由不杀你
what's to stop them from killing you?
我会想出对策的
Well, I'll think of something.
玛乔丽 这可是1100万啊
Marjorie, we're talking about $11 million.
好吧
All right.
你打算怎么找到
How do you propose on finding it?
你没什么线索
You don't have much to go on.
我知道在皮特抢劫靶场十分钟后
I know that ten minutes after Pete robbed the gun range,
发生了枪战 保安身亡
there was a big shootout that left the security guard dead.
网上肯定有相关新闻
There's gotta be something online about that.
我还有他们的车牌照
And then, I got their license plate number.
我只是没有电脑 所以...
You know, I just don't have a computer, so...
马里斯 我退休了
Marius, I'm retired.
我只需要你帮我搜点东西
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表