剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
他们在哪
Where are they?
-他们能去哪呢 -不知道
- I mean, where could they have gone? - I don't know.
-不知道 我不知道 我看不到 -等等
- I don't know. I don't know, I can't see. - Wait. Shh, shh.
等等 别出声
Wait, quiet.
该死 走 走 走 走
Shit. Go, go, go, go. Go.
该死
Aw, shit.
-那是她的车 -别靠太近
- That's her car. - Don't get too close.
妈妈要是受伤了怎么办
What if Mom's hurt?
不会有事的 卡莉
It's gonna be okay, Carly.
-等等 待在这 待在这 茱莉亚 -什么 不
- Wait. Stay here. Stay here. Julia. - What? No.
-待在这 -为什么
- Stay here. - Why?
检查杂物箱里的汽车登记证
Check the glove compartment for the registration.
上面会有她的地址
It'll have her address.
走 走 茱莉亚 茱莉亚
Go. Go. Julia. Julia.
什么 不 你还没 你没有搜查那辆车
What? No, you didn't... you didn't search the car.
茱莉亚 你真想在这个时候和警♥察♥打交道吗
Julia, do you really want to deal with the cops right now?
卡莉 进去 拜托
Carly, get in, please.
诈欺担♥保♥人
第三季 第七集
那混♥蛋♥太快了
Ah, the bastard was too fast.
对不起
I-I'm sorry.
你为什么要按喇叭
Why did you honk?
你把她吓跑了
You scared her away.
不是 不是 我看到了查克的人
No, no, I-I saw Chuck's men,
所以我按了喇叭
so I-I honked the horn
-以提醒她 -你以为我会相信吗
- to warn her. - I'm supposed to believe that?
你们去哪了
Where you guys been?
一切发生得太快了
It all happened so fast,
我甚至不知道她开的是什么样的车
I don't even know what kind of car she was driving.
我觉得是福特车
I-I think it was a Ford?
是蓝色的吗 深蓝色的
Was it blue? Dark blue?
这不重要 这
Oh, it doesn't matter. It-it...
我觉得是 我觉得
Well, I thought it was... I thought it...
不 这不重要
No, it doesn't matter.
我觉得是绿色的
I thought it was green.
车牌号♥有个4和W
The license plate had a four and a "W."
我认为是福特金牛座 09或10款
I-I'd say a Taurus. A '09 or '10.
加州有多少辆09款金牛座
How many '09 Tauruses are there in California?
5万 6万 我们连颜色都不能达成一致
50,000? 60? I mean, we can't even agree on the color,
-所以这不重要 -行吧 但是车牌
- so it doesn't matter. - Right, okay, but the plate...
W和4是在
The "W" And the four
查克那帮人的灰色车的
w-were on the gray car, which was, uh, Chuck's guys.
那辆车为什么没车牌呢
Why wouldn't the car have plates?
她可能是担心有人会和兰迪一起来
She probably suspected that someone might show up with Randy,
她不想让人根据车找到她
and she didn't want the car traced back to her.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
所以莱拉才跑了
That's why Lila took off...
她还活着
She's alive?
有可能
Maybe.
我需要你打个电♥话♥回东部老家
Hey. I need you to make a call back east.
找一个你的警♥察♥朋友
Get one of your cop friends
调出他们能查到的所有有关查克的信息
to pull whatever they can find on Chuck.
姓氏是约翰逊
Last name's Johnson.
他住在圣巴巴拉市或蒙特西托
He lives in Santa Barbara or Montecito.
你 你想让我找一个
Y-You want me to look for a last...
南加州姓氏是
a guy with the last name of J-Johnson
约翰逊的人
somewhere in Southern California?
追赶你妈妈的人是他的手下
The men who chased your mother work for him,
对 这正是我想要的
so yeah, that's exactly what I want.
我们知道他是
We know that he's a member of
蒙特西托海岸马球俱乐部成员
the Montecito Coastal Polo Club
他投资了泰克斯的风力发电场
and that he put money into Tex's wind farm.
泰克斯还说他参与了毒品走私
And Tex also said he was involved in drug smuggling,
让你的伙伴同缉毒局和
so get your guy to check with the DEA
联邦调查局核查一下
and the FBI and...
你 你有在听吗
Are you... are you getting this?
有 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
-外婆 她真的 -不是时候
- Grandma, is she really...? - Not now.
-你去哪了 -没有 我只是
- Where'd you go? - Oh, no, I was just...
我只是 给这家人一点点空间
I was just, uh, giving the family a l-little space.
你怎么样
How you doing?
-你是家人 -是
- You're family. - Yeah,
但她不是我妈妈 所以
but she's not my mother, so I, you know... Yeah.
你真的帮了我大忙 谢谢你
You really helped me, so thank you.
你怎么样 还好吗
How you doing? You okay?
嗯 我不知道
Yeah, I have no idea.
但我们 我们找到过她一次
No, but we-we found her once,
所以 也许 我们可以再次找到她
so, um, I don't know, we can find her again,
-是吗 -是
- right? - Yeah.
你还要带来多少家人
How much more family are you bringing?
我这里快没房♥间了
Because I'm running out of room.
泰克斯对我有所隐瞒
Tex is hiding something from me.
我需要知道是什么以及为什么
I need to know what it is and why.
你得说得更具体些
You're gonna have to be more specific than that.
我觉得他不希望我找到莱拉
Well, I don't think he wants me to find Lila.
他说他希望
I-I mean, he-he says he does,
但他的行动却不是这样
but his actions tell a different story.
如果能帮忙的话 我一定会帮
I would help if I could.
但我知道的和你一样多
But you know what I know.
莱拉在的时候你就在这 你儿子也在
You were here when Lila was, and so was your son.
告诉我 告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me. Tell me the truth.
真♥相♥是泰克斯是混♥蛋♥
Well, the truth is Tex is a bastard.
一直都是
And always has been.
他在隐瞒我什么
What is he hiding from me?
我什么都不知道 抱歉
I don't know anything. I'm sorry.
她长什么样
What'd she look like?
她没下车
She didn't get out of the car.
她什么都没说吗
She didn't say anything?
我们完全不知道她去哪了
And we don't have any idea where she went?
或她为什么在这
Or why she's here.
为什么她认为可以
Or why she thought it was okay to...
我得接一下电♥话♥
I have to go deal with this...
皮特打来的
this thing I'm doing with Pete.
问一下他知不知道莉齐在哪
Ask him if he knows where Lizzie is.
莉齐在哪 是什么意思
What do you mean, "where Lizzie is"?
他的前任
His ex.
外公用25万美金把她保释出来 她逃跑了
Grandpa bonded her out for $250,000, and she skipped.
说她要来这里找他
Said she was coming out here to look for him.
我会问的
I'll ask.
你是个守信的女人吗
Are you a woman of your word?
一切都在按计划进行
Everything is going according to plan.
你答非所问
That's not what I asked.
我是守信的女人 没错
I'm a woman of my word, yes.
-那么你在哪 -贝克斯菲尔德
- Then where are you? - Bakersfield. Look...
我认为是时候结束这件事了 你不觉得吗
I think it's time to bring this matter to a close. Don't you?
越快越好
Sooner the better.
是时候拿着大锤去砸烂他脑袋了
It's time to swoop in and smash him on the head with a sledgehammer.
打个比喻
Metaphorically.
告诉马里斯如果鉴定今晚还不办好的话
Tell Marius if the authentication doesn't happen tonight,
吉尔班先生就会取消他的提议
Mr. Kilbane will pull his offer,
-赛什么也得不到 -你认为他会同意吗
- Sy will get nothing. - You think he'll go for that?
如果你能说服他的话
He will if you convince him.
今晚 不然所有协议都取消
Tonight. Or all bets are off.
皮特
Hey, Pete.
跟我来
You're coming with me.
什么 为什么 是关于妈妈的事吗
What? Why? Is it something about Mom?
不是 是我们在调查的一个保险金案子
No, no, no, it's, um, this insurance case we're working.
我们得马上赶去洛杉矶 不能拖
There's this urgent thing in L.A. It just can't wait.
我会尽快回来的
But I'll be back as soon as I can, though.
-我保证 -好吧 我会打电♥话♥给你的
- I promise. - Okay, and I'll-I'll call
如果这里有事发生的话
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表