剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
我们不是罪犯
We are not criminals.
但我们今天要做的很多事
But a lot of what we're gonna be doing today,
严格来说都会被认为是犯罪活动
strictly speaking, would be considered criminal activity.
我们早不担心这些了
We're way past worrying about that.
-这是为了茱莉亚 -没错 不惜一切代价
- This is for Julia. - Absolutely right. Whatever it takes.
我们面对的是一群人♥渣♥
The guys we're dealing with are fucking scumbags.
我还是觉得可以报♥警♥
I'm still not sure we shouldn't go straight to the police.
-太冒险了 -查克·约翰逊有保护伞
- It's too risky. - Chuck Johnson is protected.
-我们可不能确定 -我们知道他
- We don't know that. - We know he's got a cop
-控制了一个警♥察♥ -他杀了兰迪
- in his back pocket. - He killed Randy,
却什么事都没有
and he's still walking the street.
我们确定是他杀了兰迪吗
Are we sure that he killed Randy?
你怀疑他当时不在场
Do you doubt that he-he was present,
不是他下令的
that he's the one that ordered it?
玛吉的事呢
What about Maggie's thing?
还有戴蒙·尼斯金斯的事
What about this Damon Neeskin thing?
你不能相信玛吉说的任何话
You can't trust anything Maggie says.
可能是白费劲
It might be a wild-goose chase.
但她本可以就那么离开 但她没有
Okay, but she could've just left, and she didn't.
她花时间写下了那人的名字
She took the time to write it.
如果戴蒙·尼斯金斯跟查克有联♥系♥
If Damon Neeskins is connected to Chuck,
扳倒查克最快的方法不是靠警♥察♥
the-the quickest way to Chuck is not through the police.
-而是靠泰克斯 -对吧 嗯
- It's through Tex. - Right? Right.
-我昨晚反应过来了 -对
- I-I realized it last night. - Yeah. Yeah.
睡不着 我去吧
Couldn't sleep. I-I'll go.
皮特 计划是什么
Pete. What is the plan?
我这不正在说吗
I'm trying to fucking tell you the plan.
我们要用
We are going to be
一幅著名的失窃画作
exchanging a very famous stolen painting
来交换价值4百万的钻石
for four million dollars in diamonds.
我们正在黑市上用非法手段购买♥♥那幅画
The painting is being purchased illegally on the black market,
我们拿上钻石
and we are gonna be taking the diamonds,
然后到码头上用来赎回茱莉亚
and then we're gonna be exchanging them on the docks for Julia.
绑♥架♥时间越久
The longer a kidnapping situation goes,
人♥质♥生存几率越小
the less likely it is that they leave alive.
所以我们得找到戴蒙·尼斯金斯
That's why we need to find Damon Neeskins.
记住我们为什么这么做
Remember why we're doing this.
我们不是罪犯
We're not criminals.
诈欺担♥保♥人
第三季 第十集
-你对此满意吗 -并不
- Are you happy about this? - Not particularly.
但我们别无选择
I don't see we got much choice.
你知道皮特在撒谎
You know Pete is lying through his teeth.
我不觉得
Well, I-I don't think so.
通常当有人叫你信任他们时
Yeah, well, usually when people ask you to trust them,
意味着你不该
it means you shouldn't.
我选择信任他
I choose to trust him.
暂时
For now.
进来
Ah, come in.
哥们
Hey, buddy!
罗曼尼康帝
Domaine de la Romanée-Conti.
1929 如你所要求的那样
1929. As requested.
这太赞了
That is absolutely a thing of beauty.
你知道 当年
You know, back in the day,
他们移植这些葡萄树的时候
when they were establishing these vines,
-抱歉 我 -姑娘们
- I'm so sorry, I... - the girls in the...
我赶时间 抱歉
I-I got a ticking clock. I'm so sorry.
当然
Sure.
对不起
Pardon me.
好的
All right.
给
Here you go.
全在这儿了
It's all here.
我很大方
I play an open hand.
-谢谢 谢谢 -米沙
- Thank you. Thank you. - Hey, Misha.
-嗯 -你并不真的喜欢红酒 对吗
- Yeah. - You don't even really like wine, do you?
如果米沙是你真名的话
If Misha's even really your name.
-我喜欢波旁威士忌 -知道吗
- I like bourbon. - You know what?
我不知道你的紧急情况是什么 朋友 但我喜欢你
I don't know what your emergency is, compadre, but I like you.
你要是需要帮忙
You ever need help...
谢谢你
Thank you.
告诉我你要带我去哪
Just tell me where you're taking me!
告诉我 我在哪 我在哪
Just tell me where-- where am I? Where am I?
-小睡一会儿 -我在配合了 拜托
- Just gonna have a little nap. - I'm cooperating. Come on.
拜托放我走 求你们了
Please, please, just-just let me go. Please.
-你只有 -拜托
- You only have... - Come on.
你们不必这么做的
You don't have to do this!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不不不
No, no, no, no.
不不不 放我走
No! No, no, no, no-- let me go...
别浪费你的电池
Don't waste your battery.
你只有这一个
It's the only one you get.
希基
Hickey.
-谢谢 -好的
- Thank you. - Okay.
茱莉亚遇到麻烦了
Julia's in trouble?
是的
Yeah, she is.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我喜欢她 她是个好女孩
I like her. She's a good girl.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
早
Morning.
-维格纳蒂呢 -不知道 他不接电♥话♥
- Where's Vignetti? - I don't know. He's not picking up his phone,
也不在酒店
couldn't be reached at the hotel.
我以为他会跟你在一起
I figured he'd be with you.
他是你的人 我不知道他为什么会和我在一起
He's your guy. I don't know why he'd be hanging out with me.
这不就是你们这些下流胚子爱做的事吗
Isn't that what you lowlifes do?
聚在一起 给骗局取可爱名字
Hang out and make up cute little names for your cons?
-我们要在哪见面 -我不能说
- Where are we meeting? - Well, I'm not at liberty to say,
以防万一你想派出尚格云顿[动作巨星]
in case you want to send in Jean-Claude Van Damme...
汉南 帕斯 他们今天会全程跟着我
Hannan, Paz. They're gonna be going everywhere I go today.
好 钻石呢
Okay. Where are the diamonds?
坐下
Sit down.
我能验验吗
May I?
请便
Be my guest.
这颗 好的
This little guy here. Okay.
再看看这颗
And I'll take that little sucker.
我把话说清楚 免得有误会
All right, I'm gonna be explicit here so there's no misunderstandings.
我想抓到赛·鲁宾内克
I want Sy Rubinek.
我不在乎死活
Dead or alive, doesn't matter to me.
我还想要那幅画
And I want that painting.
如果结果出现任何偏差
If there is any deviation from this outcome,
他们将向你开枪
they have orders to shoot you.
什么
What?
向你开枪
Shoot you.
那好
Okay, then.
等等 维格纳蒂和你的助手呢
Wait, what about Vignetti and your sidekick?
我不知道他们在哪 我也不关心
You know, I don't know where they are, and I don't really care.
我要取回你的画
Okay, I need to get you your painting
这样我就能拿钱回家了
so I can get my money and go home.
一小时内准备好
Be ready in an hour.
有人吗
Hello?
你在干什么 坐在那
What are you doing, sitting there,
穿着内♥裤♥边看电视边吃晚饭
eating a TV dinner in your underwear?
没必要弄脏干净裤子
Well, there's no point in messing up a clean pair of pants.
尤其是只有我一个人的时候
Not when it's just me alone.
你想要什么 奥德丽
Oh-- What, what do you want, Audrey?
查克·约翰逊和一个叫戴蒙·尼斯金斯的人
What does Chuck Johnson have to do with a man
有什么关系
by the name of Damon Neeskins?
你知道些什么
You know something.
我知道的事可多了
I know a great many things.
你哪来的胆子一辈子都这么对待他人
What gives you the nerve to behave this way to people all your life?
-什么他人 -我
- What people? - Me.
我妈妈
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表