剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
好的
Sure.
-你怎么认识莱拉的 -派对上认识的
- How do you know Lila? - Met her at a party.
好几年没见过她了
Haven't seen her in a couple of years.
-你们约过会 -怎么了
- But you dated? - Why?
她有一个我不知道的善妒的老公吗
She have a jealous husband I don't know about?
不是
No.
跟我来
Come with me.
12年前 一个叫莱拉·鲍曼的女人死于车祸
12 years ago, a woman named Lila Bowman died in a car crash
在康涅狄格的布里奇波特 至少她家人这么认为
in Bridgeport, Connecticut, or so her family thought.
但最近 有证据表明
But more recently, there's evidence
她可能在这出现过
that she might've come out here instead.
听起来不像莱拉
Ah, that doesn't sound like Lila.
我是说 她确实来自东部
I mean, she was from back east.
你有能联♥系♥到她的方法吗
Do you have any way to get in touch with her?
电子邮件 电♥话♥号♥码
E-mail? Phone number?
没有 她搬到皮斯莫去了
No. She moved up to Pismo.
然后就失去联♥系♥了
I kind of lost track.
-那边的女孩 和你一起的吗 -你认识她吗
- That girl over there, she with you? - You know her?
我再问你一遍 到底怎么回事
Okay, I'm gonna ask you again, what's this about?
那是莱拉的女儿
That's Lila's daughter.
她说她见过你
She says she met you.
对 不久前和泰克斯一起
Yeah, the other day, with Tex.
我是他风力发电场的一个投资者
I'm an investor in his wind farm. Uh...
我不知道莱拉还有女儿
I had no idea Lila had a daughter.
两个女儿和一个儿子
Two daughters and a son.
天哪 他们都以为她死了吗
Jesus. And they all think she's dead?
泰克斯从来没说过她的过去吗
Tex never said anything about her past?
没有 莱拉也没提过她还有孩子
No. And Lila never mentioned she had kids.
她真的抛弃了她的孩子们吗
She really ran out on her children?
你认识能联♥系♥到她的人吗
Do you know anyone who might be able to get in touch with her?
我希望我认识
I wish I did.
我很乐意帮忙
I would love to help.
我很乐意记下你的手♥机♥号♥码
I will... I'll gladly take your cell phone number.
查克·约翰逊
Chuck Johnson.
这是我的私人电♥话♥
This is my private cell.
随时效劳
Any time.
你为什么不让我和他谈谈
Why didn't you let me talk to him?
我们已经得到了所有需要的信息
We got all the information we need.
弗朗西丝卡说得对吗
Was Francesca right?
她说的是他吗 他说了什么
Uh, was he who she was talking about? What-what'd he say?
不重要 他认识泰克斯
It doesn't matter. He's connected to Tex.
但是弗朗西丝卡不是
But Francesca wasn't.
我们不清楚 我是说 查克
We don't know that. I mean, that guy, Chuck,
他说他们在一起过 但他却没有
he says they dated, but he doesn't have
她的手♥机♥号♥码或是电子邮箱
her-her phone number or e-mail.
谁会无缘无故换手♥机♥号♥码呢
I mean, who randomly changes their cell phone number?
她换号♥码肯定有原因
I mean, so she changed it for a reason.
但是一切都太巧合了 尤其是跟泰克斯有关时
Well, it's just too convenient, when it involves Tex.
你为什么总是拼命不相信别人呢
Why are you purposely trying not to believe people?
这就是事实
This is happening.
我妈妈还活着 你女儿还活着
My mother is alive. Your daughter is alive.
行 咱们走吧
I mean, come on, we're going.
回贝克斯菲尔德
Back to Bakersfield,
跟那位撒谎精当面对质
to talk to the liar-in-chief.
所以
Okay, so...
鲁宾内克的事进展大概如何了
...what's the timetable on Rubinek? Ballpark?
这要看他
Well, it, uh, uh, it depends on him.
如果我们太着急 会打草惊蛇
Uh, if we seem too eager, then he's gonna spook.
如果我们显得不够渴望 他会走人
If-if he-- if we're not eager enough, then he'll walk.
那我们该如何表现出恰到好处的热情呢
So how do we project the right kind of eager?
我们只能满足他的要求
We just have to play along with his demands,
但是要显得比较抵触
in a way that seems reluctant.
什么要求
What demands?
我们去佛蒙特找到了仿造者 希基
Well, we went to Vermont to get the forger, Hickey,
今天早上 他说他想向我们展示一下真品
and this morning, he said he wants to show us the real painting...
在加州
in California.
感觉不对劲
This doesn't smell right.
他要我们什么时候到加州
How soon does he want us in California?
24小时内
The next 24 hours.
如果我们在他通知后一小时内就出发
If we fly out there on an hour's notice,
会不会显得太急切了
won't we look the wrong kind of eager?
对 但如果不去
Right, but if we don't...
-他可能会走人 -这件事完全看你们
- He could walk. - Well, I-it's really up to you guys.
我们可以过去 但是可能会无所事事
W-We could get out there, we could be sitting around
干等好几天 甚至一周
for a couple of days or maybe even a week.
我也觉得不爽
I don't like it.
但这个要求也并非不符合他的作风
But the demand's not completely out of character.
他可能觉得这次交换会让我们措手不及
He probably thinks the switch will put us off balance.
不管他做什么 我们都会做好准备
Well, whatever he does, we'll be ready for him.
你怎么看
What's your take on this?
我
I...
我觉得这件事很突然 很鲁莽
I, I-I think it's sudden and reckless
我认为我们不应该这么轻易地妥协
and, uh, I don't think we should give in so easily.
问题其实就在于你能有什么损失
It's really just a question of what have you got to lose?
如果我们也提一点要求呢
What if we ask for something in return?
有道理
Yeah. Yeah.
你跟赛说 我们会去加州
Tell Sy we'll go to California,
但如果我们去了 画作鉴定他必须亲自在场
but if we do, he has to be at the authentication himself.
我会跟他谈 看他怎么说
I'll talk to him, I'll see what he says.
但是你要说清楚这是要求
But you make it a demand.
我一定要看到他本人
I want to look him in the eye.
好 他要我们陷入被动
Yeah. He wants us on the back foot,
我们也要让他被动一点
we want him on the back foot.
这样的话 我们也不会显得太急切
And this way, we don't look too eager.
完美 查丽丝 打给机场
Perfect. Charisse, call the airport,
-让他们把飞机准备好 -好的
- tell them to fuel up the jet. - Yes, sir.
走吧 我们去加州
Come on. Let's go to California.
好 我们飞机上见
All right, I'll meet you guys on the plane.
我得跟中国开个视频会议
I got to jump on a video chat with China.
整个国家吗 真了不起
The whole country? That's impressive.
不 只是让我赚钱的那部分
No, just the part that makes me money.
-真有幽默细胞 -你到底要干什么
- Real future in comedy. - What the hell are you doing?
-我要上飞机啊 -我们不能去加州
- I'm getting on the plane. - We are not going to California.
你告诉他们 赛·鲁宾内克改变主意了
You're gonna tell them Sy Rubinek has changed his mind.
我觉得这样会显得有点可疑
I think that would be a little suspicious.
你为什么想要毁掉我的人生
Why are you trying to destroy my life?
如果你不上飞机 你的人生才会毁掉
It's gonna destroy your life if you don't get on the plane.
我们不能这样 怎么能这样
We can't do this. How can we do this?
你应该跟他们说希基要7.5万美金
You were supposed to ask for $75,000 for Hickey,
而不是告诉他们赛在加州
not tell them Sy's in California.
我会拿到给希基的钱 与此同时
I'm gonna get the money for Hickey, and in the meantime,
你还能见到卡莉和奥德丽
you're gonna be able to see Carly and Audrey.
我不想见卡莉和奥德丽
I-I don't want to see Carly and Audrey.
我是想见她们 但是我能否重获自♥由♥
I mean, I want to see them, but my-my freedom
全靠你逮住赛·鲁宾内克
depends on you catching Sy Rubinek,
而赛·鲁宾内克从来没提到过加州
and Sy Rubinek never once said anything about California.
但是他也没有没提加州
He didn't not say anything about California.
-我不要上飞机 -赶紧上飞机
- I am not getting on that plane. - Get on the plane.
-不要 -茱莉亚 你...
- No... - Julia, get the--
茱莉亚 不会有事的
Julia, this is all gonna be fine.
-一切都能顺利解决 -怎么解决 怎么解决
- It's all gonna work out. - How? How? How?
-你说 怎么解决 -茱莉亚
- How will it work out? What? - Julia.
-茱莉亚 -怎么 马里斯
- Julia. Julia. - What? Marius.
根本没有赛·鲁宾内克
There is no Sy Rubinek.
赛·鲁宾内克不存在
There's no Sy Rubinek.
是你
You?
你 你
You, you...
你 你 你...
You, you, you...
怎么做到的 怎么回事
How? How? How?
我提前输入好短♥信♥内容 再发到这里
I preload the texts in here, they come out here.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表