剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
这不是示好 而是变♥态♥
That's not being nice, that's being a sociopath.
你怎么是赛·鲁宾内克呢
How are you Sy Rubinek?
我那时还是个孩子 没人把我当真
I was a kid. Nobody would take me seriously,
所以我开始用假身份
so I started using a cutout.
但吉尔班说他见过赛·鲁宾内克
But Kilbane said he saw Sy Rubinek.
不 我从西港晚餐剧院雇了个演员
No, I hired an actor from the Westport Dinner Theater.
-他就是个猪头 很好笑 -那你赚的那些钱呢
- He was a schlub, it was funny. - And all that money you made?
八年前了 75%都是成本
Eight years ago, 75% of that went to overhead.
茱莉亚 茱莉亚
Julia, Julia.
你听到吉尔班的话了 他愿倾其所有抓住赛
You heard what Kilbane said. He'll do anything to catch Sy.
我们只需要说服他
All we have to do is convince him
用四百万美元做诱饵 这个我们就快成功了
to put up $4 million as bait, which we've already almost done,
然后在交易的时候
and then, and then at the exchange,
在他们一心想抓住赛的时候
when they're expecting to catch Sy,
我们调换画作 拿走钱
we swap the paintings, we grab the money,
赛人间蒸发 他们也绝不会发现是我们下了套
Sy disappears, and they'll never even know we conned them.
茱莉亚 你知道干这一票
Julia, do you know what your take
你能赚多少钱吗
from this kind of thing would be?
超过一百万 一百万美元
Upwards of a million dollars. A million dollars.
用这钱你能轻松雇到好律师
You could get a really good lawyer for a million dollars.
你会在最后时刻坑我的
You're gonna screw me over, right at the end.
我信你 你背信弃义 然后我一无所有
I'll trust you, you'll run out, and I'll be left with nothing.
我不知道你还有什么选择
I don't know what your other options are.
这是你的出路 你只需要装傻
This is your way out. All you have to do is play dumb
保证赛会拿走这笔钱就好了
and vouch for Sy getting away with the money.
没什么能牵连到你 你会是清白的
Nothing sticks to you, you're clean.
我会拖延几天
Hey, I'm gonna buy us a couple of days
好一起去贝克斯菲尔德看你家人
so we-we can go out to Bakersfield and see your family.
我会告诉维格纳蒂我们有事要办
I'll-I'll tell Vignetti that we have some errands.
-会很好的 -等不及了
- It'll be good. - Can't wait.
感觉还好吗
Does it feel okay?
还好 哪个女孩不喜欢珠宝呢
Yeah. What girl doesn't like a new piece of jewelry?
如果开始磨脚的话
Well, if it starts to chafe, just, uh,
就把袜子剪一截塞到脚环下面
cut off a top of a sock and slip it under the strap.
那现在怎么办
So... what now?
你可以走了
You are free to go.
你只需要
You just have to, uh,
在规定时间回来参加听证会就好
get back in time for-for your hearing.
我希望自己做了正确的决定 天哪
I hope I've made the right choice. It-- Oh.
你还好吗
Are you gonna be all right?
嗯 我只是今天还没吃过饭 有点...
Yeah, I just... I think I haven't eaten today, so I'm...
我还有半个乳蛋饼
I have half a quiche in back here.
不 你不用给我
No, you don't have to share.
没事 我本来也不该吃那么多
No, no, no, no. I shouldn't be eating a whole quiche anyway.
皮特说得对 你真是个好人
You know, Pete was right. You really are a sweet man.
你是皮特的朋友
You're friends with Pete?
怎么不早说
How come you didn't say something?
我不希望你因为我和皮特的关系帮我
I didn't want that to be the reason you helped me.
而且 我马上就能见到他了
Besides, I'll see him soon enough.
你最近和他联♥系♥过吗
You've spoken with him?
没有 但他在洛杉矶 对吧
No, but he's in L.A., right?
好吧
Well...
你可不能去洛杉矶
you-you, uh, you can't go to L.A.
当然不 戴着脚环追踪器去不了
No. Not with an ankle monitor.
警♥察♥会像猎狗一样追踪我
You'd have the police hunt me down like a dog.
什么 等等
What-what... Whoa, wait a minute!
你以为你在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing? Ah!
告诉皮特我马上就到
Tell Pete I am on my way.
给我解开
Get me off of here!
你以为自己在干什么
Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing?
谢谢你的乳蛋饼
Thank you for the quiche.
什么 该死的
That-- What the-- Goddamn it!
快给我回来
Get the hell back here!
皮斯莫有多远
How far is Pismo?
下午一点就能到
We'll be there by 1:00.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吗
Hi. How you doing?
我从纽约到现在穿着同一套内衣
I'm wearing the same underwear I had on in New York.
你应该让礼宾部给你买♥♥三套内衣
You should've had the concierge send you down a three pack.
我才不要让陌生人给我买♥♥内衣
I'm not having a stranger pick out my underwear.
如果你住在高档酒店
Hey, if you're gonna stay in a fancy hotel,
就要学会享受各种服务
you got to learn to enjoy the perks.
我把整套衣服干洗了 超棒的
I had my whole outfit dry-cleaned. It's amazing.
我来开车 我来
I-I'll drive. I'll drive.
-谢了 哥们 -谢谢您 先生
- Thank you, buddy. - Thank you, sir.
去贝克斯菲尔德的路上找个塔吉特超♥市♥
Find a Target on the way to Bakersfield.
我们还需要在圣莫妮卡停一下
We still have to make a quick pit stop in Santa Monica.
不是大事
It's not a big deal.
就去见一个婚姻咨♥询♥师
We're just gonna go visit a marriage counselor.
告诉我我在这里干什么
Tell me what I'm doing here.
会很轻松的 最多55分钟
It'll be painless. 55 minutes tops.
跟你在一起没什么事是轻松的
Nothing with you is painless.
墨菲夫妇
Mr. And Mrs. Murphy?
-你们好 -你好
- Hi. - How are you?
-快请进吧 -谢谢
- Please. Come in. - Thanks.
我马上过去
I'll be right there.
那是真迹吗
Is that... real?
好吧
Okay.
我是卡蜜拉·希基医生
So I am Dr. Camille Hickey.
希基
H-Hickey?
-我们通过电♥话♥ -欢迎
- We spoke on the phone. Yeah, hey. - Welcome.
请坐吧
Have a seat.
那么
OK, so...
你们准备好了吗
Are we ready to begin?
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表