剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
莉拉把别克马刀卖♥♥给了我
Lila sold me the LeSabre,
但发动机在我买♥♥了18个月后就坏了
but the engine block split 18 months after I bought it.
你对莉拉了解多少
Well, how-how well did you know Lila?
那时候
At the time?
我们是朋友
We were friends.
她每隔一个周末就睡在我的沙发上
She slept on my sofa, like, every other weekend.
那是多久以前的事了
And how long ago was that?
2012年吗
2012?
她把车卖♥♥给我后不久就搬走了
She moved not long after she sold me the car.
从那以后你见过她吗
Have you seen her since?
短暂见过 几年前
Briefly, a couple of years ago.
我一个朋友告诉我她在城里
A friend of mine told me that she was in town,
她当时和一个马球俱乐部的人约会
she was dating some guy from the polo club.
不是我圈子里的人 也不是她圈子里的
Not my crowd. Not hers either,
至少我是这么想的
or so I thought.
她真的从来没有提起过我吗
She really never said anything about me?
或者我姐姐或哥哥 茱莉娅和泰勒
O-Or my sister or brother? Uh, Julia and Taylor?
我们没有谈论我们的过去
We didn't talk about our past.
-我有个主意 -不
- I got an idea. - No.
不不不 如果你能去加州
No, no, no. If-if you could go to California,
-会有帮助吗 -我不能
- would that help things? - I can't.
但如果可以的话
But if you could?
你想去吗
Would-would you want to go?
我当然想 但我不能
Of course I would, but I can't.
或许可以 我是说
Okay, well, maybe we can. I mean...
别掺和我的家事
Stay out of my family's business!
你好生气
You're so angry.
我们约了和吉尔班先生见面
We have a meeting with Mr. Kilbane.
别这样
Stop it.
我只是觉得你需要陪在卡莉身边
I just think you need to be there for Carly.
你没资格为卡莉考虑
You don't get to think about Carly.
你可以想想其他东西 小狗 云
You can think about anything else, puppies, clouds,
我不在乎 我有孩子
I don't give a shit. I have kids...
-他们有爸爸 -一个法♥院♥案子
- Who have a father. - ...and a court case,
还要在追捕赛·鲁宾内克时看着你
and you to watch out for while we try to catch Sy Rubinek,
赛·鲁宾内克在这 不在加州
and Sy Rubinek is here, not California.
-我们去加州 -我们不去加州
- Okay, we're going to California. - We're not going to California.
-我们去加州 -你再说一遍加州
- We're going to California. - You say California one more time...
你可以留在这 我自己去加州
You can stay here, I'll go to California.
我就把你的喉咙撕烂
...I will rip your throat out.
乳蛋饼怎么样
How's the quiche?
你想吃就说
If you want a piece, just ask.
我只是想知道怎么样
I just want to know how it was.
特好吃
The best.
你不需要整天待在这里
You don't, you don't have to hang around here all day.
我反正都要去局里
I got to go to the station anyway.
-要去做个笔录 -关于什么的
- Got to give a statement. - What about?
我休假的原因
The reason-- ah. The reason I'm on vacation.
我以为你休假是因为你的脸
I thought you were on vacation 'cause of your face.
你的脸怎么受伤的
How did you bust up your face?
这不重要 不值得讨论
It's not important. It's not worth getting into.
我需要招人谈谈保释债券
Hi, I need to talk to someone about getting a bail bond.
这就是我们的工作
Well, that's what we do here.
我能问问这债券是为了保释谁吗
May I ask who the bond is for?
给我的
It's for me.
我打算自首
I'm going to turn myself in
我的律师说如果提前准备好保释金
and my lawyer said that if I prearrange my bond,
我就不用进监狱
I won't need to spend the night in jail.
到这来坐下 你要喝咖啡吗
C-Come on back and-and sit down. Would you like some coffee?
-泰勒 给这位女士倒杯咖啡 -谢谢
- Taylor, get the lady some coffee. - Yes. Thank you so much.
这
It's, um...
最近非常
it's all been very, uh...
好吧
Uh, all right.
先说重要的 你叫什么
First things first. What's your name?
玛丽·伊丽莎白·德劳伦蒂斯
Mary Elizabeth DeLaurentis.
你要多少保释金
And, um, what size bond are we talking about?
25万美元
$250,000.
你做了什么 抢银行吗
What'd you do, rob a bank?
不 就是件小事
No, it was small, actually.
我在别人家工作 偷了一件珠宝
I was working with a family and I stole a piece of jewelry.
听起来不像25万美元的罪行
Doesn't sound like a $250,000 crime.
这是六年前的事
It was six years ago.
我当时又年轻又蠢
I was younger and dumber,
当时保释金是两千
and bail was set for 2,000,
但是我逃走了
but I ran.
我当时真的是一团糟
I was in a really dark place.
我和父母吵架 当然
I was fighting with my parents, and of course,
他们都是为我好
all they wanted was the best for me.
你懂的 母女之间的矛盾
You know, girls and their mothers.
当然
Oh, yeah.
我懂
Yeah, I-I get that.
我想理清生活
I want to straighten my life out.
我想要他们知道无论发生过什么
I want them to know that whatever happened,
他们可以为我自豪
they can be proud of me now.
我有抵押物 是
I-I have collateral. It's...
这个
this thing.
"文森佐 爱你的
"Vincenzo, with love,
-玛格丽特" -我叔叔
- Margaritte." - My uncle.
这是他第三任妻子送的礼物
It was a gift from his third wife.
你 你介意
Um, would you, would you mind
-让我们 -当然
- letting us, um... - Oh, yeah, of course.
-就 -没问题
-Just... -Of course.
她的故事是真的
Her story checks out.
玛丽·伊丽莎白·德劳伦蒂斯
Mary Elizabeth DeLaurentis
六年前弃保潜逃
jumped bail six years ago.
我们真的这么需要生意吗
Do we really need business this bad?
我没有看到其他人敲我们的门
I don't see anybody knocking down our doors,
我们可以赚2.5万
and our end on this would be 25 grand.
但是25万美元
Yeah, but 250,000...
这对于一个有过弃保潜逃记录的人来说风险也太大了
I mean, that's a lot to put up for a known flight risk.
要是钱太多的话
If it's too much money,
-我 -不 不是金额的问题
- I, um... - No, no, it's-it's not the amount.
我们应该打给外婆
We should call Grandma.
我不需要打给你外婆
I don't need to call your grandmother.
你愿意戴脚环追踪器吗
Would you be willing to wear an ankle monitor?
可以
Yeah.
开上来
Yeah, bring it up.
所以我们要和谁谈
So who do we talk to?
经理吗
Manager?
看看这有没有来客登记处
Look to see if there's a guest register,
她可能要签到的地方
someplace she might've had to sign in.
外婆 那个人
Hey, Grandma. That guy.
我和泰克斯在风力发电场见过他
I met him with Tex at the wind farm.
-你确定吗 -对
- Are you sure? - Yeah.
待在这
Stay here.
不 我要和你一起去
Wait, no, I'm gonna come with you.
他知道你是谁
He knows who you are.
我要在他发现我们认识泰克斯前
I need to talk to him before he figures out
找他谈谈
we're connected to Tex.
有进展的话我会向你招手示意
I'll wave you in if there's an opening.
挑战拉古纳塞卡的开瓶器弯道
Take the corkscrew at Laguna Seca.
北美最具挑战赛道之一
在911赛车里更好玩
It's just a hell of a lot more fun in a 911.
保时捷赛车
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
我觉得你有我想要的一些信息
I think you might have some information I'm looking for.
天 这种开场白
Oh, boy. Has there ever been a happy conversation
有过好事吗
that started with those words?
你认识一个叫莱拉·鲍曼的女人吗
Do you know a woman named Lila Bowman?
有什么事吗
What's this about?
我在找她
I'm looking for her.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表