剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
Can I please wait with you guys?
当然
Sure. Of course.
谢谢让我过来
Thank you for letting me be here.
卡莉觉得你值得来
Carly thought you deserved to.
我知道我不能把功劳归给自己
I-I know I can't take credit,
但你妈妈会很骄傲的
but your-your mom would be so proud of
你做家长做得这么好
the parent you've become.
她才不会
No, she wouldn't.
她会是对的
And she'd be right.
别对自己这么苛刻 奥德丽
Cut yourself a break, Audrey.
这是世上最艰难的工作
It's the toughest job in the world.
总之
Anyway...
我很开心我有机会和你相处
I-I-I'm glad I got this time with you.
泰克斯太姥爷问我我见到她后要跟她说什么
Grandpa Tex asked me what I was gonna say to her when I saw her.
我不知道
I didn't know.
她来了
It's her.
茱莉亚 那是查克的人
Julia, I-I think that's Chuck's guys.
-什么 哪里 -那里
- What? What? Where? - Right there.
快上
Go.
快点
Faster!
去追他们 茱莉亚
Go after them, Julia, go!
快开车 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
快
Go!
挡住她
Cut her off!
小心 小心
Watch it. Watch it!
别让她跑了
Don't let her get away.
快去
Go, go.
兰迪 他要跑了 我去追他
Randy! He's getting away. I'll get him.
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表