剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
if anything, um, you know, happens here.
好
Okay.
-你想抱一下我吗 -对
- What, y-you want to hug me? - Yeah.
不要太奇怪 只是
Don't be weird, just...
好的 再见
All right. Good. See you. Bye.
什么事这么急
What's so urgent?
今晚得鉴定
The authentication's tonight.
吉尔班越来越不耐烦
Kilbane's getting antsy.
维格纳蒂担心他要打退堂鼓
Vignetti's worried he's gonna back out.
所以你要搞定这个还是待在这
So you want to do this or stay here
继续安慰你的假家庭
and comfort your pretend family some more?
来吧
Come on.
你在这 我们还没正式介绍自己
Hey, there. We weren't properly introduced.
我想谢谢你
I-I want to thank you
这么些年来照顾我女儿
for looking after my girl all those years.
奥德丽个性强硬
Audrey's a tough one,
有时候她必须要有最终决定权
and sometimes she's got to have the last word.
你想要我的建议吗
Uh, you want my advice?
强势的女人很难相处 你知道吗
Strong women are hard to get along with, you know?
有时候你只需要把
Sometimes you got to just simply put the...
我遇见奥德丽的时候 她住在你给的车里
I met Audrey when she was living in that car you gave her
她用完了
after she ran out of the guilt money
你塞进她16岁手里的愧疚钱
that you shoved in her 16-year-old fist.
她只是个孩子
She was just a kid.
你抛弃了她
You abandoned her.
要不听听我的意见
How about a piece of advice from me.
从我面前滚开
Get the fuck out of my face. Get the fuck out of my face.
这是个精细活 要在十小时内完成
It's a pretty delicate operation to pull off in ten hours.
你需要什么
What would you need?
我要时间亲自去办事
I need time to run a few errands by myself.
我唯一的工作就是跟着你
My only job is to stay with you.
没错 但你讨厌那部分工作
Yeah, but you hate that part of your job.
所以
So...
假设你可以自己去办事 接下来怎么办
say you get to run your errands. Then what?
我们给吉尔班重现
Well, we replay events for Kilbane
8年前的经过
exactly the way they were done eight years ago.
我们接走他和鉴定人
Right, we pick up him and the authenticator,
开车带他们到处逛 直到他们不知道自己在哪
we drive them around until they don't know where they are.
-好吗 -为什么吉尔班要上一辆
- Right? - Why is Kilbane gonna get into a van
不知道去哪的车
without knowing where he's headed?
他8年前为了一幅画就这样做了
Well, he did the same thing eight years ago for a painting.
要是他想抓到赛 就得乖乖配合 对吗
If he wants to catch Sy, he's gonna have to play along. Right?
到了指定地点
So, at the location,
我们就给他们展示真正的维米尔作品
we show them the real Vermeer,
鉴定人采集样本
the authenticator takes a sample,
我们等48小时后再进行最后交易
we wait 48 hours until the final exchange.
然后我们以假换真
Then we switch it out with the fake
-然后说赛把钱卷走跑了 -没错
- and then blame Sy for skipping off with the money. - Yeah.
拿点糖
Get some Zingers.
你来付钱吗
You got this?
可以
Uh, sure.
-我还有个小问题 -什么
- I just have one quick question. - Hmm?
莉齐在哪
Where's Lizzie?
莉齐不会是问题
Lizzie's not gonna be an issue.
我有25万个反驳的理由
I have 250,000 reasons to disagree.
你家里不会少25万的
Your family's not gonna be out $250,000.
真的吗 怎么做到
Really? How?
因为 当我们从吉尔班那拿到400万
Because, when we take $4 million off of Kilbane,
我会从我那一份里拿出25万给你家人
I'm gonna take $250,000 of my share and give it to your family.
只要我们能把这两场骗局都完成
As long as we can pull off both rounds of the con.
要是失败的话 我家就会破产吗
So if we fail, my family goes bankrupt?
对 但如果我们不做骗局的话
Yeah, but if we don't do the con,
你家绝对会破产
your family definitely goes bankrupt.
我需要知道我可以指望你
I need to know that I can count on you.
当然 我言而有信
Sure. I'm a woman of my word.
泰勒
Hey, Taylor.
泰勒
Taylor?
我在布里奇波特的哥们
Um, my guy in, in Bridgeport
说他可能需要几天才能查到查克的信息
said he might not have anything on Chuck for a couple of days.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你想要离开这里吗
You want to get out of here?
去哪
Where?
你想去哪儿都行 宝贝
Anywhere you want, babe.
我去拿包
I'll get my purse.
照顾好卡莉
Look after Carly.
天哪
Jesus.
你父亲
Your father is...
简直就是个混♥蛋♥
such an asshole.
是啊 是啊
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
我的天
Oh, man.
为什么
Why...
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
-告诉你什么 -全部
- Tell you what? - All of it.
莱拉 泰克斯 他把风力发电场的钱都给莱拉
Lila. Tex. Tex giving Lila the-the money from the wind farm
以摆脱虐待她的查克
to get her away from Chuck who was abusing her.
我以为我说了 我是说 我最近
I-I thought I did, I mean, I-- really, I've been
事太多了 直到今早
so caught up in-- till this morning,
我都不知道发生了什么
I didn't know what was happening.
你应该打电♥话♥给我的
Well, uh, y-you should've, you should've called me,
我可以早点来这
'cause I-I could've come out here sooner.
你为什么过来
Why did you come?
你开两天半的车跋山涉水来到这里 为什么
You drove two and a half days across country to get here. Why?
只想在这陪着你
Just want to be here for you.
店里怎么办
What about the shop?
店里很好 所有都好
The shop's fine. Everything's fine.
-奥托 出什么事了 -我的天
- Otto, what's going on? - Oh, shit.
我把一个人保释了出来 皮特的朋友
I bonded someone out. Friend of Pete's.
结果她有点疯
Turned out she was a little bit crazy.
她发现皮特在洛杉矶
She found out that Pete was out here in L.A.
然后她决定她要见他
and she decided that she wanted to see him.
她潜逃了
She skipped.
多少钱
How much?
25万
250,000.
我们要去洛杉矶
We're going to L.A.
为什么
Why?
因为皮特和茱莉亚去了那里
That's where Pete and Julia went.
我们也能在那里找到她
That's where we'll find her.
-那莱拉怎么办 -我们不知道她在哪
- What about Lila? - We don't know where she is,
泰勒得等几天才能有消息
and Taylor won't know anything for a couple of days,
我需要给自己找点事做 否则会开始大吼
and I need something to do or I'll start yelling.
我来开车
I'll drive.
我开车 你打给茱莉亚
I'll drive. You call Julia.
问清楚他们住在哪个酒店
Find out what hotel they're in.
终于来了
About time.
你似乎很生气
You seem mad.
因为你♥他♥妈♥太幼稚了
It's because you're a fucking child.
你为什么不能乖乖待在纽约
You know, if you would've just stayed in New York.
我担心你 我以为你生病了
I was worried about you, I thought you had a disease.
你没有必要这样难为他们
You know, you didn't have to stick them...
你得了伯恩哈特综合征
It's called the Bernhardt Syndrome.
-25万的保释金 -症状一
- ...with a $250,000 bond. - See, symptom number one
-就是开始在乎他们 -他们跟这件事
- is a sudden onset of caring. - Th-They have nothing
一点关系都没有 完全无关
to do with this. They have nothing to...
-症状二 -你想让我做什么
- And symptom number two... - What do you want from me?
就是否认
...is denial.
你觉得你会传染吗
Do you think you're contagious?
我想做什么
What do I want?
我他妈想要个酒窖 还有一个计划
How about a fucking cellar? Or the plan
-怎么把假酒卖♥♥出去 -我有酒窖 我也有计划
- to sell our fake wine? - I have a cellar. I have a plan.
那你要什么作为回报
What's the catch?
我需要你帮忙完成名画骗局 还有茱莉亚的事
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表