剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
Slept with a guy from Scarsdale.
-混♥蛋♥一个 -我不需要知道
- Total prick. - I didn't need to know that.
我们到底在哪
Where the fuck are we?
看到绿门了
There's the green door.
我去
Holy shit.
我们走
Let's go.
等等 那是什么
Wait. What is that?
后面就只有这东西
It was the only thing back there.
-快 -等等
- Come on. - Wait a minute.
打开
Open it.
我们不是该走了吗
Shouldn't we be getting out of here?
-不不 打开 -好吧
- Yeah. No, no. Open it. - Fine.
你干什么 皮特要我们拿走它
What are you doing? Pete-Pete needs us to take it.
去她妈的皮特
Fuck Pete.
画呢
Where's the painting?
他没拿
He left it.
你干的
This was you?
恐怕是的 小子
Afraid so, sport.
她给你下的套
She set you up.
你好
Hi.
这是你要的原料
I-I've got your ingredients.
很好 进来 我正好需要帮手
Good. Get inside. I can use the extra pair of hands.
不 马里斯说我交给你后就马上走
No. No. Marius said I'm-I'm supposed to just drop and go.
你该3点来的 已经快5点了
Yeah. You were supposed to be here at 3:00. It's almost 5:00.
快进来
Get your ass inside.
重点不在于创造37年的罗曼尼康帝
It's not about creating a 1937 DRC.
而在于让他们相信
It's about making them believe
他们喝的是37年的罗曼尼康帝
that they're tasting a 1937 DRC.
感知就是一切
Perception is everything.
我们得让一瓶年轻的酒尝起来年份更久远
We need to make a younger wine taste older,
完全成熟 可口
fragile... delicate...
慢慢打开
slower to open.
很美吧
Beautiful, isn't it?
当然是假的
It's a fake of course.
《加利利海的风暴》的真品
The real Storm on the Sea of Galilee was stolen
于1990年在波士顿的加德纳博物馆被偷
from the Gardner Museum in Boston in 1990.
维格纳蒂 T.H.维格纳蒂
Vignetti, T.H. Vignetti.
弗雷德·弗林特斯通
Fred Flintstone.
诈骗是一种本末倒置的信任行为
The con is an act of trust turned on its head.
当像你这样的行家造成痛苦时
When operators like you inflict pain,
受害者们来到我这里 希望能重整旗鼓
the victims come to my door to be made whole again.
我就是干这个的
That's my business.
抓住骗子 把他们公之于众
Catching con men and dragging them into the light.
我没做错什么
I haven't done anything wrong.
我没有犯罪
I haven't committed a crime.
这件赝品是
This particular forgery was sold
一个叫赛·鲁宾内克的骗子
to a client of mine by a con man
以400万美元卖♥♥给我客户的
by the name of Sy Rubinek for $4 million.
你有个客户
You had a client
花400万美元买♥♥了一幅失窃的画
that bought a stolen painting for $4 million?
我在找赛·鲁宾内克
I'm looking for Sy Rubinek.
从没听说过他
Never heard of him.
你是我找到的第四个马里斯·约瑟波维克
You're the fourth Marius Josipovic I've tracked down.
我在提华纳监狱里发现的第三个
The third I found in a Tijuana jail
他被指控酗酒和扰乱治安
after he was charged with drunk and disorderly.
只是那个马里斯的真名是皮特·墨菲
Only that Marius's real name was Pete Murphy.
但我顺着他找到了他的表妹 顺着她又找到了你
But he led me to his cousin, and she led me to you.
如果你是个小骗子
Now, if you were a petty crook,
你刚刚就会拿走这幅画 再也不回头
you would have taken the painting and never looked back.
但你以前见过 因为十年前
But you'd seen it before, because ten years ago,
你协助主谋把它卖♥♥给我了的客户
you were a day-player on the con where it was sold to my client.
这意味着 你认识赛·鲁宾内克
Which means... you know Sy Rubinek.
他付了你多少钱来给我下套
How much did he pay you to set me up?
她只是让我打电♥话♥给康涅狄格州的司法部长
She merely had me call the Connecticut attorney general
恢复她家的保释执照
and have her family's bail license restored.
我知道你有多爱家庭
I know how much you love family.
这是个美妙的夜晚
Well, I-I mean, this was a wonderful evening,
但我还有事情要做
but I've got to see a man about a walrus.
我给你一份工作
I'm offering you a job.
我的客户要求我扳倒赛·鲁宾内克
My client has asked me to bring down Sy Rubinek.
我觉得你在浪费时间
I think you're wasting your time.
我会付钱 一大笔钱
I'll pay you. Well.
你要做的就是帮我骗个骗子
And all you have to do is help me con a con man.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我不敢相信你骗了我然后陷害了我
I-I-I can't believe you lied to me and set me up.
-那是为了营业执照 -真有你的
- It was for the license. - Good on you.
是为了奥德丽和奥托的 而且你♥他♥妈♥的活该
It was for Audrey and Otto, and you fucking deserved it.
我永远不会这样对你
I would never do that to you.
你
You--
听着 维格纳蒂说他会给我一份工作
Look. Vignetti said he would give me a job.
好吗 他说如果我让你
Okay? He-he said if I got you
来帮我找到赛·鲁宾内克
to help me track down this Sy Rubinek,
他会给我一份工作 一份真正的固定工作
he would give me a job, a real permanent job,
这样我就可以请一个真正的律师 而不用去坐牢
so I could afford a real lawyer and not go to prison,
也不用离开我的孩子
and not be away from my kids.
茱莉亚
Julia,
那家伙永远抓不到赛·鲁宾内克
that guy will never catch Sy Rubinek.
-但他抓住你了 -并没有
- He caught you. - No. No.
你不会想招惹赛·鲁宾内克的
You don't want to let Sy Rubinek out of the box.
从来没有人伤过他一根毫毛
Nobody's ever laid a glove on him.
他聪明 卑鄙 无情
He's smart and he's mean and he's ruthless.
他是个偏执狂
And he's paranoid.
所以这是一个挑战
So it's a challenge.
这一次你会站在正确的一方
You'd be on the right side for once.
-没人追你 -不 根本就没有正确的一方
- Nobody chasing you. - No, there is no right side.
只有人们
There's just a bunch of sides
和他们愚蠢的理由
with people and their stupid reasons.
不 就...
No. Ju-Just, just...
天哪
Oh, God.
卡莉
Carly?
吃晚饭了
Dinner!
卡莉
Carly!
卡莉
Carly!
家
怎么了
What's up?
你知道 只是
Um, you know, just, um...
能借我700块吗
Can I borrow $700?
这
Uh, that's...
这
That's, um...
-我 -当然
- I... - Sure.
不 我是说
No. It's, um...
我是说 这是一笔大钱
Yeah, I mean, it's a lot, it's a lot of money.
-是啊 -但是
- Yeah. - But, uh...
不 你不必的
No. You don't have to.
我还是会 会和你一起去返校节
I'd still... I'd still go with you to homecoming.
不 这
No, it's, um...
完全没关系
It-It's totally fine.
真的
Really?
我应该问钱是用来干什么的吗
Should I ask what the money's for?
不知道就不会受伤
What you don't know can't hurt you.
那你会受伤吗
But will it hurt you?
拉斐尔·拉尔森
-好 -等一下
- Right. - Hey, hang on a second.
你的衬衫呢
Hey, where's your shirt?
我进来时把咖啡洒上面了
I spilled coffee when I was coming in.
-我储物柜里还有件多的 -你看起来一团糟
- I got a spare in my locker. - You're a mess.
你出门之前把自己收拾收拾
Straighten yourself up before you hit the streets.
蠢货 尊重点人吧
Fuzz nuts, have some respect.
告诉她一切都好 一切都好
Tell her it's all fine, it's all fine.
是的 只是个工作伙伴
Y-Yeah. It's just a buddy from work.
真听话
Good boy.
在哪
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表