剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表
好的 你去吧
Yeah, you do that.
所以你妈妈
So what was the nature
跟死者是什么关系
of your mom's relationship with the deceased?
我对于他们的关系没有第一手信息
I don't have any firsthand knowledge of their relationship.
你打算这样跟我打官腔吗
Oh, you're gonna be like that, huh? Hmm?
我只是想说清楚
I'm just trying to be clear.
听我说 你说死者昨晚曾经骗了你妈妈
Hey, listen, you already said the deceased conned your mother
让她去里西达见面
into coming to a meeting in Reseda last night.
也许她因此非常生气 对吗
Maybe she was angry about it, huh?
我明白你想把线索串起来的心情
I understand the dots that you're trying to connect,
但是你不了解我妈妈
but you didn't know my mother.
她根本不会伤害任何人
She could never hurt anybody.
你上次见她是什么时候
When was the last time your saw her?
12年前 当时她去世了
12 years ago. She died.
可是几天前 我们发现也许她还活着
Then, a couple of days ago, we found out that maybe she didn't.
在当时和现在之间
Sometime between back then and now,
她似乎惹上了什么事
she got involved in something.
所以我们才闯入了这个房♥子
That's why we broke into the house.
想看看兰迪能不能告诉我们更多
See if Randy could tell us anything else.
却发现他死了
And then he ends up being dead.
现在我妹妹在那里 坐在那辆车上
And now my sister's over there, sitting in that car,
想着她妈妈会不会也已经死了
wondering if her mother might end up being dead, too,
而我们还没来得及找她
before we get to her.
你... 你可以问我
So you... you can ask me
任何你想问的问题 因为
all the questions that you want to, because...
我根本不了解我的妈妈
...I don't know anything about my mother.
也许我从没了解过她
Maybe I never did.
摄像头已下线
欢迎
Welcome.
-你不是赛·鲁宾内克 -我是赛的代表人
- You're not Sy Rubinek. - I'm Sy's representative.
-很高兴你们来了 -不
- Glad you're here. - No.
不 之前说好要跟赛见面的
No, I was promised a meeting with Sy!
定几条规矩
A few ground rules.
所有的门都锁死了
All the doors are locked.
鲁宾内克先生已经在这间屋子内外
Mr. Rubinek has positioned cameras inside
都装好了摄像头
and outside this room,
如果任何人想探索一下
so if anybody feels tempted to explore,
鲁宾内克先生就会消失 你们再也见不到他
Mr. Rubinek will disappear and you'll never see him again.
他什么时候到
When will he be here?
他在路上了 不过在那之前
He's en route. But before that,
我需要跟约瑟波维克先生单独谈谈
I need a moment alone with Mr. Josipovic.
我 为什么
Me? Uh, why?
-是啊 为什么 -是啊 为什么
- Yeah, why? - Yeah, why?
赛的命令 你们都转过去面对墙
Sy's orders. The rest of you turn around and face the wall.
-什么 说真的 为什么 -照做吧
- What? Seriously, why? - Just do it.
我们越快让赛满意 他就会越快出现
The sooner we make Sy happy, the sooner he'll be here.
-你去吧 -好
- Go. - Okay.
画作呢
What about the painting?
就在车前座上
It's in the front seat of the van.
什么
Wait, what?
好
Okay.
轻点 慢点
Gentle, gentle.
好了 这边
Okay, over here.
你觉得我们能拖他们多久
How long you think we can keep them in there?
吉尔班很焦躁了 顶多二十分钟吧
Kilbane's getting itchy. 20 minutes, tops.
萨迪·琼斯什么时候到
When does our Sadie Jones arrive?
说曹操曹操到
He's right here.
亚历山大
Alexandre.
别 让我去大门口接你吧
No. Let me come greet you at the gate.
好的
Great.
这下我们怎么办
What do we do now?
我们验证画的真假
We authenticate the painting
然后等我们的朋友
and wait for our friends.
你觉得这里的房♥子卖♥♥多少钱
How much do you think the houses in this neighborhood go for?
首♥付♥肯定就比我们这辈子赚的钱还多
I bet the down payment's more than we've made in our entire lives.
嗯 也许我们该开始买♥♥彩票
Yeah. Maybe we should start playing the lottery.
也许我们能赢25万
Maybe we could win $250,000.
天哪
Aw, Jesus.
等等 那是莉齐
Wait a second. That's Lizzie.
你确定 因为皮特进了这栋房♥子
You sure? 'Cause Pete went in this house.
我很确信 就像我肯定刚才是皮特在开车
I'm just as sure as I was that was Pete driving that van.
走吧
Come on.
你最好期待主人没养杜宾犬
You better hope the owner doesn't have Dobermans.
嘘
Shh.
我们走
Let's go.
还要多久
Hey. How much longer?
必须要检查彻底
It pays to be thorough.
而且有赛看着 我们得更加仔细
And with Sy watching, we should be extra careful.
我们和你想要的东西一样
We all want what you want.
当他来时 他自然会出现
As soon as it can happen, it's gonna happen.
当他来时 他自然会出现
As soon as it can happen, it's gonna happen.
我们在车♥库♥的朋友有些不耐烦了
Our friends in the garage are getting happy feet.
我们得加快速度
We got to get a move on.
优雅一点就好
Just be graceful about it.
你能理解为什么
You can see why it's such a pain
搬运这些葡萄酒很伤脑筋吧
to move all this wine around, yeah?
说真的 我...
Honestly, I'm...
-我太惊讶了 -谢谢
- I'm stunned. I... - Thank you.
我以为自己要品鉴一堆
I thought I'd be assessing a mishmash
无名葡萄酒大杂烩 但这个 这深度
of random bottles, but this-- oh, the depth,
涉猎广泛
the breadth...
是真正葡萄酒藏品家的珍藏
This is the work of a true collector.
为对你的到来表示感谢 来一杯1981年的拉菲吧
To honor your visit, may I offer a 1981 Lafite?
一个被忽略的年份
An underrated vintage.
但专家可不会错过
But the experts know better.
太好了
Ah, lovely.
我工作的一半乐趣在于四处搜寻
Half the pleasure of my job is rooting around and...
找到被埋没的好酒
discovering the old treasures.
就像那个
Like that.
那是1781年的玛歌♥吗
Is that a 1787 Margaux?
没错
Yeah.
能够亲眼看见它...
To be in the presence of...
我是否
May I...
能够
please...
-摸摸它 -我们能提供更好的
- touch it? - We will do you one better.
-送给你了 -别说笑了
- You can have it. - Oh, don't tease.
也许在拍卖♥♥会完了之后
Well, maybe after the auction.
如果你想见识下真正的藏品
If you want to see something really fun,
角落那边有一整架1934年的好酒
there's a rack of '34s right around the corner
是我曾叔父从莱比锡的纳粹将军那儿夺来的
that my great uncle liberated from a Nazi general in Leipzig.
-就在那 -你没开玩笑
- Right there. - You're serious!
-就在角落那 就在那 -你没开玩笑
- Right around the corner. Right there. Yeah. - You're serious!
简直是世纪葡萄酒拍卖♥♥会
Oh, the wine auction of the century.
米沙 你的照片将被放在
Misha, your picture will be emblazoned
拍卖♥♥目录最显眼的地方
on the cover of the catalog. Ah.
明天我把拍卖♥♥清单发邮件给你
I will e-mail you the inventory list tomorrow.
-我仔细看看 然后可以商量... -抱歉 抱歉
- I'll look it over. And we can debate... - Sorry. Sorry.
第一场拍卖♥♥会竞拍的商品
...the contents of the, uh, first auction.
很高兴与你合作
Glad to be in business.
-好 -只要我们用1781年的酒庆祝
- Okay. - As long as we'll be toasting with that 1787.
谢谢你的纪念品
Thank you for the souvenir!
不客气
Yeah, okay.
刚才真有趣
That was fun.
嗯 非常有趣
Yeah. It was fun.
第二部分
Part two.
想知道我怎么想吗
Want to know what I think?
我觉得这就是一场精心制♥作♥的游戏
I'm thinking this whole thing is just some elaborate game.
画作是真迹
The painting is authentic,
至少化学分♥析♥看来是真迹
as far as I can tell without chemical analysis.
-所以还是有可能是赝品 -这个时候
- So it could still be fake? - At this point,
最安全的方法就是继续下去
剧集 | 诈欺担保人(2017) | 导航列表