剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
They emptied out your house
把东西都搬到了联邦仓库
and moved its contents to a federal warehouse.
你调查过如何射击
You had research on how to take the shot,
射击地点 弹道痕迹 还拍了照片
locations, trajectories, photos.
新闻报道显示联调局特工还掌握了
News reports are indicating the Feds
两周前你侦察开枪环境的
have security footage of you two weeks ago
监控录像
scouting the shot.
他们正在发布搜查令
And they're already issuing warrants
以便查看私人监控摄像机
to check private security cameras.
最后就要说到你的武器问题了
Finally, there's the matter of your weapons.
七把长步♥枪♥ 半自动步♥枪♥
Seven long rifles, semi-automatic,
栓动步♥枪♥ 手♥枪♥
bolt action, hand guns,
数千轮弹♥药♥
thousands of rounds of ammo,
发射药 铜线
powder, copper,
当然还有射杀总统的那把枪
and, of course, the murder weapon.
法证组于30分钟前找到了子弹
Forensics recovered the slug about 30 minutes ago.
证据很令人信服
The evidence is compelling.
对于你这个一直设法
I'd say for a guy who spent his entire life
隐于无形的人来说
learning to be invisible,
这次的破绽太多了
you certainly left a lot of crumbs.
简直是错漏百出
Hell, you left the whole damn cake.
这像我的风格吗
Does that sound like me?
接下来会怎样
All right, what's next?
由于伤势并无大碍
Because your injuries are not life-threatening,
你将被转移到联邦监狱
you're being moved to a federal penitentiary.
老天
Jesus.
在你被提讯前
I've arranged for protective custody
我已经为你申请了保护性监禁
until your arraignment.
你还有什么有用的信息
Anything you can tell me
要告诉我吗
that would be helpful?
艾萨克·约翰逊
耻辱的海军陆战队狙击手鲍勃·李·斯威格
Disgraced Marine sniper Bob Lee Swagger
突发新闻 头号♥嫌犯将被转移
今天抵达联邦监狱
arrived in federal prison today
他将面临一连串指控
where he faces a litany of charges,
包括暗♥杀♥...
including the assassination...
他在那
Yo, there he is!
你的国家需要你 鲍勃·李
Your country needs you, Bob Lee.
生
生
死
死
狙
狙
击
击
生 死 狙 击
第一季 第二集
该死的
God damn it.
这游戏有黑幕
This shit is rigged.
艾萨克
Isaac. Hey.
你要来一局吗
You want a game?
斯威格从三楼坠落仍然生还
Swagger survived a three-story fall.
没人能料到
No one could've predicted that.
真马虎
Sloppy.
是你想让佩恩干这活的 我可没有
You wanted Payne on the job. I didn't.
佩恩就是只斗牛犬 控制权在你手里
Payne is a pit bull. You've got the leash.
别一副受害人的样子 这可不像你
Don't play victim. It doesn't suit you.
你什么时候回俄♥罗♥斯♥
When are you going back to Russia?
飞机在等着我呢
Jet's waiting.
空中飞行仍然受限
Air travel is still restricted.
我登机后就能起飞了
We're wheels up when I get on the plane.
这就是为组织工作的好处
The advantage of working for the Company.
他最终会开口的
He'll talk eventually.
时间能扰乱一个人的心智
Time has a way of playing with a man's mind,
尤其是当他被囚禁后
especially when he's locked up.
相信我 我很了解
Trust me. I know.
你不了解斯威格
You don't know Swagger.
你给他设套 栽赃他杀人
You set him up, framed him for a murder,
还试图杀了他
and tried to kill him.
别和我来永远忠诚这一套 好吗
Don't give me this Semper Fi shit, okay?
这无关忠诚
It's not about loyalty.
这是策略
It's about strategy.
他知道自己家人已暴露
He knows his family's exposed.
礼拜一他们就会提讯他
They're gonna arraign him on Monday.
他在联邦监狱里接受保护性监禁
He's in protective custody in a federal prison.
重点放在联邦二字
Emphasis on federal.
不用谢
Do svidaniya.
有遇到问题吗
Any issues?
没有
Zero.
文件工作都弄好了 没人怀疑
Paperwork was all in order. No one suspected a thing.
必须把斯威格从单人牢房♥转出来
Swagger has to be taken out of protective custody
关进普通牢房♥才行
and put in general population.
他现在是世界上最著名的囚犯
He's the most well-known inmate in the world.
我不能就这么动他
I can't just magically move him.
拿着 把这个放入空调系统
Here, plant this on the HVAC system.
打开 剩下的你就不用管了
Turn it on. It'll do the rest.
-这能干什么 -变魔术 笨蛋
- What's it do? - It's magic, asshole.
大家注意
Attention, attention,
请所有人员立即离开
please clear the area immediately.
-一氧化碳泄漏 你得离开 -去哪儿
- Carbon monoxide leak. You got to go. - Go where?
只是暂时的 煤气问题一解决就能回来
It's only temporary until they clean out the gas.
瑞斯会带你去D区
Raines will take you to area D.
禁止抽烟 禁止赌博 禁止锻炼
No smoking, no gambling, no working out,
禁止跟人打架 禁止参与帮派活动
no fighting in any form, no gang-related activities,
禁止嗑药 禁止性♥交♥
no drugs, no sex,
只有你的律师能来看你
no visitors except your lawyer,
提讯之前不得打电♥话♥
no phone calls till after your arraignment.
监狱长说我们得对你区别对待
Now, the warden says that we have to treat you special,
我对"区别对待"有我的想法
but I have my own version of special.
祝你好运 狙击手
Good luck, shooter.
西雅图警♥察♥总署
他来了 提蒙斯警官
Yes, there is. Officer Timmons, Officer Timmons,
你能说说鲍勃·李·斯威格的事情吗
can you tell us anything about Bob Lee Swagger?
你怎么知道他会在那间屋子里
How did you know he would be in that hotel room?
我♥干♥这行已经有一阵子了
Uh, I been on the job for a while.
学会了相信自己的直觉
You learn to trust your gut.
你怎么知道他在那儿
How did you know he was there?
我看见他的时候正在买♥♥咖啡
I was getting coffee when I saw him,
说不上来 就觉得他有些不对劲
and there was something about him that just felt off.
以防万一 就跟踪了他
So I followed him just to make sure,
一听到枪声 我就踹门进去了
as soon as I heard the shot, I kicked the door in.
-请闭嘴 -我就是相信了直觉
- Please shut the hell up. - And I just trusted my instinct.
这还不容易
Well, this is gonna be easy.
你说什么 机车男
What'd you say, Sam Crow?
他受我保护
This man is under my protection.
不用你帮忙
I don't need your help!
我知道你不需要
Oh, I'm sure you don't,
但不管你和多少人打架
but no matter how many of them you fight,
警卫也不会让你去医院的
the guards will not put you in the hospital,
毕竟有人悬赏要你的脑袋
not when there's a price on your head.
肯定有警卫分摊了这钱
One of the guards will most certainly share in.
是不是 小婊♥子♥们 你们可以走了
Right, girls? Off you go.
我是亚利桑德·普罗索维奇 你可以叫我亚利克斯
I'm Alexander Prosovich. You may call me Alex,
你是鲍勃·李·斯威格
and you're Bob Lee Swagger.
我已经擅自叫人把你的东西放到我牢房♥里了
I've taken the liberty to have your things moved to my cell.
我不是想招募你 不过随时欢迎你加入
I'm not looking to recruit you, although you'd be very welcome.
-我这么做只是想感谢你 -感谢我
- I only wish to thank you. - Thank me?
感谢你那一枪
For your bullet.
你做了我俄♥国♥同胞们心心念念数年的事
You did something that my Russian brethren dreamed of for years.
对我们来说你就是英雄
To us you are a hero.
来吧
So...come.
英雄应得战利品 对吧
To the hero go the spoils, right?
或者至少来点上等走私品
Or at least some very good contraband.
这种地方见面挺奇怪的
Seems like an odd place to meet.
给我看看你的点45手♥枪♥
Let me see your 45.
似乎没什么问题
Appears to be working just fine.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表