剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
《生死狙击》前情提要
Previously on "Shooter"...
有什么要帮忙的吗 上校
What can I do for you, Captain?
这是写给总统的
This was written to the president.
上面写着21天后总统会被处决
It states that in 21 days, he'll be executed.
嘿 斯威格
Hey, Swagger.
待在地上别动
Get on the ground now!
双手抱头
Hands behind your head!
我是鲍勃·李·斯威格
My name is Bob Lee Swagger!
我没有杀总统
I did not kill the president!
你只需要击中他
All you had to do was shoot him.
我要律师 他叫山姆·文森特
I want my lawyer. His name is Sam Vincent.
证据很令人信服
The evidence is compelling.
这像我的风格吗
Does that sound like me?
我会承认企图杀害总统
I'll confess to trying to kill the president,
但永远别碰我的妻女
but my wife and daughter are left alone.
你打算做什么
What are you gonna do?
我打算做我最拿手的 我要去打猎
I'm gonna do what I do best. I'm gonna hunt.
-我不喜欢未知性 -斯威格我会处理的
- I don't like the unknown. - I'll deal with Swagger.
整件事看起来很有疑点
This whole thing seems off.
-你现在信我了吗 -是的 我信你了
- Do you believe me now? - Yes, I believe you now.
我需要你作我政♥府♥机构内部的内线
I need you as an asset inside the government.
所以我们是搭档了吗
So are we partners?
-孟菲斯 -我想枪手就是朗·斯科特
- Memphis. - I think we found our shooter. Lon Scott.
安和动力的总裁 这说不通
CEO of Anhur Dynamics? That doesn't make any sense.
我们一直在请私人雇佣军替我们执行秘密行动
We've been hiring PMCs to handle off-book black ops.
这上面全是战争罪行
This has "War crimes" written all over it.
优盘里存放了附件B
The microdrive had the so-called Annex B file--
卡丽娜·奥尔登科死了
Karlina Ordenko is dead.
我相信是格里高利·克鲁科夫
I believe a man named Grigory Krukov
下令除掉她的
gave the order to have her killed.
他是俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥的高层官员
He's a high-ranking member of the FSB.
你不过是个有安全权限的醉鬼
You're a drunk with a security clearance.
而你只是个以为能智胜我的混♥蛋♥
And you're that asshole who thought he could outsmart me.
如果我们不开始合作
If we don't start working together--
合作
Together?
你一个人阻止不了他们
You can't stop these guys alone.
给我价值一千万的未切割钻石
I want $10 million in uncut diamonds,
否则我就把我手里的附件B
or I'm going public with the Annex B file,
公开出去
which I have in my possession.
天 你真蠢
God, you're a dumbass.
斯威格不在了 他拿到附件B了
Swagger's gone. He's got Annex B.
我们的共同朋友会很生气的
Our mutual friends will not be pleased.
再见 米查姆先生
Good-bye, Mr. Meachum.
-是爸爸吗 -你在哪
- Is that Daddy? - Where--where are you?
你放了她们 我就让你射你梦寐以求的那枪
You let them go, I'll give you that shot you've been hoping for.
我们必须找到玛丽
We have to find Mary.
有个人从货车的后面把她带走了
Some man took her from the back of the van.
她在克鲁科夫手上 我跟踪了他们
Krukov has her. I followed them,
我已经到了我能到的最远的地方
but I've gone as far as I can go.
"到了我能到的最远的地方"什么意思
What do you mean, "As far as you can go"?
她在俄♥罗♥斯♥
She's in Russia.
你叫玛丽 对吗
Your name is Mary, yes?
我是格里高利
I am Grigory.
我的孙子跟你差不多年纪
I have a grandson about your age.
萨沙是个可爱的孩子
Sasha. Very sweet boy.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他跟他妈妈待在家里
He's at home with his mother.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
我把它搁在这里
I will leave it here.
是一些饼干和牛奶
Some cookies and milk.
你被吓到了
You are frightened,
但没什么好怕的
but you have nothing to fear.
我们有一件东西在你♥爸♥爸手里
Your father has something that belongs to us.
他还回来 你就可以回家了
When he gives it back, you go home.
我妈妈在哪里
Where's my mommy?
吃东西然后休息
Eat. Rest.
很快就会过去了
This will all be over soon.
这绝对行不通的
This is never gonna work.
大使♥馆♥固若金汤 别无他选
The embassy is a fortress. There's no other way.
那就给克鲁科夫他要的东西
Then give Krukov what he wants.
宝贝 如果我觉得我能相信
Honey, if I believed for one second
那家伙 我会给的
that I could trust that guy, I would.
凭我们知道的信息他们不可能留我们活口
They can't let us live with what we know.
大使在美♥利♥坚♥大学参加鸡尾酒派对
The ambassador's at a cocktail party at American University.
他应该还会再待两小时
He should be there for another two hours.
应该合身 朱莉你先上
That should fit. Okay, Julie, you're up first.
你的任务是让大使和他的安保人员分心
Your objective is to distract the ambassador and his security team
然后让他们回大使♥馆♥
and then get them headed back to the embassy.
他在哪里 在哪里 大使在哪里
Where is he? Where? Where's the ambassador?
谁能告诉我他在哪里
Someone tell me. Where is he?
-怎么回事 -什么事
- What's going on? - What?
-你 -这是场私人活动
- You! - This is a private function.
-我要我的女儿 -抱歉你说什么
- I want my daughter. - I'm sorry?
我知道你带走了我的女儿 她在你的大使♥馆♥
I know you had her taken. My daughter. She's at your embassy.
抱歉我不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry. I have no idea what you're talking about.
你甭想跟我扯淡
And don't you dare bullshit me.
别碰她
不 放开我
No. Get off of me.
艾萨克去那里证实这件事
Isaac will be there to validate the story
-以鼓动大使 -先生 你不能进去
- and motivate the ambassador. - Excuse me, sir.
你以为你能暴♥力♥对付我 但你不能
You think you can strong-arm me, but you can't.
我会去找新闻媒体
I'll go to the press.
抱歉 大使 她刚才闯入国安部
Excuse me, Ambassador. She came to Homeland first.
在我们的办公室大吵大闹
She was raising hell in our office.
我非常同情你的遭遇
Look, I'm truly sorry about your trouble,
但我不知道你是谁
but I have no idea who you are.
我是朱莉·斯威格 鲍勃·李·斯威格的妻子
I'm Julie Swagger, Bob Lee Swagger's wife.
格里高利·克鲁科夫把我六岁女儿绑♥架♥进了你们使♥馆♥
My six-year-old was dragged into your embassy by Grigory Krukov.
不好意思 斯威格夫人
I'm sorry, Mrs. Swagger,
但这事跟我毫无关系
but I have nothing to do with this.
备车
你是个骗子 我会去找新闻媒体
You're a liar. I'm going to the press.
让所有人知道
Everyone is gonna know.
我会把一切都告诉新闻媒体
I'm going to the press with everything!
我进入大使♥馆♥后怎么找玛丽
Once I get into the embassy, how do I find Mary?
这是三层楼的所有规划图
I have the plans for all three floors right here.
虽然大
It's big,
但处理公共事务的会议室 办公室
but the public stuff-- conference rooms, offices--
全部都在一楼和二楼
it's all on the first and second floor.
秘密房♥间都在地下室
The secret shit is in the basement.
有大使安保人员的资料吗
Any luck with the ambassador's security team?
这个
This one.
你救下玛丽后就来K街的监视点汇合
When you get Mary, meet us at the surveillance point at K Street.
你们一脱险 我们就接手
Once you're all safe, we'll take it from there.
-明白 -所以到了K街就完事了吗
- Copy. - So, K Street, then we're done?
只要救下我的妻女 就给你钱
You see my wife and kid, you get paid.
蕾娜
给我接通克鲁科夫
马上
放了她
Let her go.
抱歉 我不明白你在说什么
I'm sorry. I do not know what this is about.
地下室里受到惊吓的六岁小姑娘
The scared little six-year-old in the basement.
放了她
Let her go.
玛丽·斯威格
Mary Swagger.
谁
Who?
真可爱
That's cute.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
你是国♥家♥安♥全♥顾问
You are the national security advisor.
而我现在在俄♥罗♥斯♥大使♥馆♥内
And yet here I am, standing in the Russian embassy.
你感受到事态有多严重了吗
Does that give you any sense of how important this is?
附件B在斯威格手上
Swagger has Annex B.
选个头条吧
Pick a headline:
"复杂的政♥府♥阴谋"
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表