剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
You've gone to an awful lot of trouble
真是下了大功夫啊
to try and throw me off track.
我肯定猜对了什么
I must be right about a thing or two.
你真以为你在联调局的同事
Do you really think your colleagues at the FBI
会支持你吗
are gonna back you up?
据我所知
I mean, from what I've read,
你向来喜欢大胆猜想
you're prone to wild theories,
你开枪打死了一个人♥质♥
you--you--you shot and killed a hostage.
他们让你复职前
How many psych evals did you have to take
你做了多少次心理测评 我
before they let you go back to duty? I...
这是你备用计划的一部分吗 西姆斯探员
Is this part of your fallback plan, Agent Simms?
你弄明白了
You figured it out.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我来猜猜
Let me guess.
你会试图用我的记录诋毁我
You're gonna try and smear me with my record,
毁掉我的信誉
destroy my credibility?
你真觉得这能行吗
You really think that's gonna work?
不会到那一步的
But it won't come to that.
嘿
Hey.
我跟你说了咖啡很浓烈
I told you that coffee was strong.
最好把你送回家
We better get you home.
嘿
Hey...
她醒了
she's awake.
在你睡过去之前
Now, before you drift back off,
我觉得你会很开心知道
I think you'll be happy to know
我为你敲打的遗书
that the suicide note that I typed up for you,
感人肺腑
very touching.
上面说你没法承受
You know, it says how you couldn't live with the guilt
杀死人♥质♥的内疚感
of killing the hostage,
最终如何把你击垮
and how it finally broke you.
等等等等
Blah, blah, blah.
讽刺的是
Now, the irony is,
你甚至都没有他们在寻找的证据
you don't even have the evidence they're looking for.
这酒精
Now this alcohol...
将被直接注射进你的血液
That's gonna be injected directly into your blood,
连同会痛快
oh, uh, along with the pills,
杀死你的药物
will kill you very pleasantly.
你只会
You'll just, uh...
你只会睡着
You'll just fall asleep.
是不是很美好
Now, doesn't that sound nice?
开枪
Shoot him!
那是杰克·佩恩
That was Jack Payne.
他跟我说他叫西姆斯
He told me his name was Simms,
是中情局的
that he was CIA.
如果中情局想干掉我我该去找谁
Who am I supposed to go to if the CIA wants to kill me?
我们无法确定他是中情局的
We don't know he's CIA.
-他可以是为任何人工作的雇佣兵 -靠
- He could be a mercenary working for anybody. - Shit.
现在他们会知道你还活着
They'll know you're alive now.
他们会来追杀你
They're gonna come after you.
嗯 他们也会再来杀你的
Yeah, they'll take another shot at you too.
我不能像你一样消失 逃亡
I can't exactly disappear and go on the run like you.
不 他们会找到你
No, they'd find you,
所以我假死之后 就一直在
which is why I've been watching out for you
密切观察你
since I faked my death.
我需要你活着
I need you alive...
作为政♥府♥机构内部的内线
as an asset inside the government.
内线
An asset?
我要怎么做
How am I supposed to do that?
明天回去工作 假装什么都没发生过
Just go back to work tomorrow and act like nothing happened.
我让全世界相信你死了
I let the world believe you were dead
还差点丢了命
and it almost got me killed.
如果你还想要我的帮助
If you still want my help,
就别再让我被杀个措手不及
don't let me get blindsided again.
所以我们是搭档了吗
So we partners?
你是史上最有名的已故暗♥杀♥者
You're the most famous dead assassin in history,
而我是个半蒙羞的联调局探员
and I'm a semi-disgraced FBI agent.
算不上是布奇和圣丹斯[出自《虎豹小霸王》]
Not exactly Butch and Sundance.
不 绝对不是布奇和圣丹斯
No, definitely not Butch and Sundance.
他们最后都死了
They both died in the end.
这里的清晨挺不错的
It's kind of nice out here in the morning.
混乱开始后就不是了
Before all the shit starts.
是啊
Yeah, it kinda is.
你站在这我并不感到抱歉
I'm not sorry to see you standing here.
我抱歉的是事情的经过
I'm sorry for how it went down.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
那是一次成功的行动
It was a successful op.
我给了穆拉·阿卜杜勒偷袭我的机会
I allowed Mullah Abdul to ambush me
这样我们才能引蛇出洞干掉他
so we could draw him out and kill him.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
那拉希姆上尉呢
What about Captain Rahim?
为保护我们而惨死
Tragically killed protecting us.
他死后会获得嘉奖的
He'll receive a commendation posthumously.
他是英雄
He's a hero.
都写在我的行动总结里了
It's all in my after-action report.
以牺牲真♥相♥为代价来保护自己
It's not really like you to protect yourself
这不太像你的作风
at the expense of the truth.
我在保护这次任务 鲍勃·李
I'm protecting the mission, Bob Lee.
如果我们输了
The truth won't mean a damn thing
真♥相♥将没有任何意义
if we lose out here.
也许你是对的
I guess you're right,
我做不了你的工作
I couldn't do your job.
还是做狙击手吧
Stick to being a sniper.
这样
Well...
这样也许更安全
It's probably safer that way.
我们没事吧 伙计
We good, marine?
没事
Yeah, we're good.
那就好
Good.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表