剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
必须学会隐藏自己
he has to learn to become invisible,
长时间地将自己与周围环境融为一体
to disappear into his surroundings for long periods of time.
在结束阿富汗的三次服役后
After three tours in Afghanistan,
官方统计他的射杀数为210人
the official count credited him with 210 combat kills.
高产都不足以形容他
Prolific is an understatement.
而事实是
But the truth is
他真正的射杀数将近390人
his real count is closer to 390.
鲍勃·李真正的技能就是杀人
Bob Lee's true skill is killing.
而且非常精通
And he's mastered it.
因此他不仅是一名优秀的狙击手
So he's not just a great shooter.
他不仅能够隐匿于人群之中
He's not just a man who can hide in plain sight.
他还很有耐心 坚定
He's patient, he's committed,
并无所畏惧
and he's fearless.
鲍勃·李今早为什么没杀我
Why didn't Bob Lee kill me this morning?
他知道是我陷害了他
He knows I set him up.
他之前很信任我
He trusted me as a friend.
而我背叛了他 对他撒谎
I betrayed him, lied to him,
还想杀了他
tried to have him killed.
我还活着跟他不会逃跑的原因是一样的
I'm still alive for the same reason he won't run.
他想把整件事查清楚 让我们都付出代价
He wants to figure this thing out and make us all pay.
他那天就该死的
He should've died that day,
但他没死
but he didn't,
这是最糟糕的情况
and this is our worst-case scenario.
如果他能撑着活足够久
If he survives long enough,
他会尽全力杀光我们 为自己复仇
he will try to kill us all for what we've done to him.
他有充分的理由
And why shouldn't he?
我们怎么知道他不会开口
How do we know he won't talk?
我们怎么知道他此刻没有在
How do we know he's not sitting down
接受某个金发女记者的采访
with some blonde reporter right now?
因为我没出差错 佩恩
Because I did my job well, Payne,
而且他没有证据
and he doesn't have the proof.
这人以前不是你的朋友吗
Didn't this guy used to be your friend?
曾经是
Once.
另一个原因是他爱他的家人
The other reason is that he loves his family,
她们易受攻击
and they're vulnerable.
这是他唯一的弱点
And that is his only weakness.
因此 如果这件事一直拖下去
So if this drags on,
我们没法尽快抓到他
and we don't catch him soon,
就用她们作诱饵
we'll use them as bait.
海军陆战队英雄叛变
震惊亲朋好友
别打人 你得友好点
Don't hit! You have to play nice.
我跟你说过 要好好对多莉
I told you to stop being so mean to Dollie.
如果你不听话 我就要惩罚你们两个了
If you don't listen, I'm gonna give you both a time out.
玛丽 宝贝 过来
Mary, sweetheart, come here.
坐我旁边
Come sit by me.
为什么珍妮对多莉不好
Why is Janie being so mean to Dollie?
她心情不好
She's in a bad mood
因为她爸爸也不在了
'cause her daddy's gone too.
这样吧
Yeah. You know what?
你告诉她
You should tell her
有些时候 爸爸们会不得不离开一阵
that sometimes daddies have to go away,
但他们总会回来的
but that they always come back,
就跟你♥爸♥爸一样
just like your papa will.
我想他现在就回来
I want him to come back now.
我知道 我也想
I know. Me too.
我刚想起来
You know what I just remembered?
今天是周三
It's Wednesday.
是周三 你最喜欢的一天
It's Wednesday! That's your favorite day!
今天吃千层面
It's lasagna day! What?
我去超♥市♥买♥♥食材好不好
What if I go to the store and get all the ingredients?
你想帮我做吗
Do you want to help me cook?
好吗 这样你会开心点
Yeah? That'll cheer you up.
-喂 -宝贝 很抱歉
- Hello? - Baby, I'm sorry you and Mary
把你跟玛丽牵扯进来
have to be dragged through this.
没关系 你会证明自己的清白
It's okay. You'll prove you didn't do it,
然后你就能回家了
and then you'll come home.
我们不能说太久 不安全
We can't talk long. It's not safe.
我只是想听听你的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice.
当然今晚偏偏是我最爱的千层面之夜
Of course it has to be lasagna night. My favorite.
那你回来一趟吧
Then why don't you stop by?
我会像往常一样给你做千层面
I'll be serving it up, just like always.
保持习惯你最可靠了
I could always count on you to keep your routine.
-他从哪儿打的电♥话♥ -不知道
- Where's he calling from? - I don't know.
他使用了其它网络
He's accessed a different network.
似乎是东欧的
Looks like Eastern Europe.
我很害怕
I'm just scared.
你知道我会密切注意你们的
You know I'll be watching out for you.
我知道 我怕的不是那个
No, I know that, but... it's not that.
如果这事一直拖着 我和玛丽该怎么办
What are Mary and I supposed to do if this all drags on.
我们能去哪儿
Where are we supposed to go?
从现在开始少打电♥话♥ 宝贝 太冒险了
Fewer phone calls from now on, hon. It's too risky.
各位顾客请注意
Attention, patrons.
停车场有辆蓝色的普锐斯
There's a blue Prius in the parking lot
-车灯未关 -我习惯一个人了
- with its lights left on. - I'm used to being alone.
我能应付不确定性
I can deal with uncertainty.
只不过有时还是觉得这事太出乎意料了
It's just all of this feels so unexpected sometimes...
-我只想... -抱歉
- And I just... - Sorry.
没搞错吧
Seriously?
我该挂了 宝贝 我得挂了
I got to go, honey. I got to go.
我要去洗手间清理一下
I'm going to the restroom to clean it up.
你们要跟着来吗
You guys gonna come with?
不来吗
No?
宝贝 你来这儿干什么
Baby, what are you doing here?
天啊 我太想你了
Oh, my God, I miss you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
亲爱的 我们时间不多
Sweetheart, we don't have a lot of time, okay?
-好的 -超♥市♥里有几个
- Okay. - How many in the store?
-两个 外面还有两个 -不 宝贝
- Two. And two more outside. - No, baby.
外面有四个 你漏掉了那辆灰色雪弗兰
There's four outside. You missed the gray Chevy.
好吧 毕竟我才当了几天的逃犯妻子
Okay. I've only been the wife of a fugitive for a few days.
-太短了 无法追踪 -回放录音
- It wasn't enough to get a trace. - Play it back.
-朱莉·斯威格在哪儿 -超♥市♥里面
- Where's Julie Swagger? - Inside the store.
无论如何 别对任何人提起艾萨克·约翰逊
No matter what, don't mention Isaac Johnson's name to anyone.
需要有人知道真♥相♥
Someone needs to know the truth.
没错 但我们还没搞清楚整件事的真♥相♥
Yes, but we don't have the whole truth yet.
-我可以帮忙 -你已经在帮忙了 小朱
- But I can help. - You're helping, Jules.
我可以把山姆找来
Look. Look. Sam and I can get together.
我们可以开新闻发布会...
We can hold a press conference...
宝贝 他们会杀了你的
Honey, they will kill you.
他们会杀了玛丽
They'll kill Mary.
好吧
Okay.
消掉他们的声音 只放背景音
Dial their voices down. I want to hear background only.
各位顾客请注意
Attention patrons.
有辆蓝色的普锐斯
There's a blue Prius...
-这是什么 -好像是广播
- What's that? - It sounds like a PA system.
从现在开始
From this point forward,
一切都以保护你们俩的安全为前提
everything is about protecting the two of you.
当务之急是让你和玛丽出国
Now, we have to try to get you and Mary out of the country.
我还不知道该怎么办 但我在想办法
I don't know how yet, but I'm working on it.
那你呢 你要做什么
And you... what are you gonna do?
我会专注于找出真正的枪手
I'm gonna focus on finding the actual shooter.
播放鲍勃·李的声道
Play Bob Lee's.
我认识一个联调局的女人
There's a woman... a woman that I know at the FBI.
纳丁·孟菲斯
Nadine Memphis.
她逮捕的我
Yeah, she arrested me.
她不一样 我相信她
She seems different. I trust her.
好的 和她提一下那个说击中我的人
Okay. Mention the guy who says he shot at me.
-提蒙斯 -提蒙斯
- Timmons. - Timmons.
他当时根本不在那儿
He was never there.
看她能用这信息做点什么
See what she does with that.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表