剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
没 我看不到里面有谁
No, I can't make out anyone inside.
不太对劲 来了辆货车
Something's up. A van just pulled up.
什么情况
What the hell is happening?
我看不清
I don't have a clear view.
好像在交接什么的
It seems like some sort of transfer.
不管是什么 我有不祥预感
Whatever it is, I don't like it.
货车开走了
Okay, the van's pulling away.
我去跟着货车
I'm gonna follow the SUV.
不行 你得留在这
No, I need you here.
我必须去
I have to go.
该死
Damn it.
出来吧 不管你在哪儿
你老公觉得他是个厉害人物 是吗
So your husband thinks he's a real bad-ass, huh?
能凌波微步
He practically walks on water?
-你对玛丽做了什么 -闭嘴
- What'd you do with Mary? - Shut up.
你老公今天要死 朱莉
Your husband's gonna die today, Julie.
不要 不要 住手
No, no, no. Stop!
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
时间这么仓促我已经尽力了
It was the best I could do on such short notice.
本来想把胶带贴你头上
I was gonna use the tape on your head,
但我不想毁了你的秀发
but I didn't want to mess up your pretty hair.
好了 我们出去吧
Okay. Let's go.
别出声
Keep your mouth shut.
我女儿呢
Where's my daughter?
-证据呢 -妈的 玛丽在哪儿
- Where's the evidence? - Goddamn it, where's Mary?
退后点 鲍勃
Hey, you may want to back up there, Bob,
不然场面会很难看 懂吗
before it gets messy. Okay?
如果我倒下 我的重量会扣动扳机
If I fall, my weight will pull the trigger,
我很确定那样会爆了她的头
and I'm pretty sure it will decapitate her.
靠
Shit.
好吧 佩恩 我女儿在哪儿
Okay. Payne, where's my daughter?
她所处地方比这里安全多了
Well, she's a hell of a lot safer than she would be here.
相信我
Trust me.
拜托
Hey, come on, man.
你肯定知道你活不过今天的对吧
You had to know you wouldn't live past this moment, right?
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
快走
Go.
鲍勃·李 快走 拜托了
Bob Lee, go, please.
亲爱的 不会有事的
Baby, it's gonna be okay.
你要相信我
You got to trust me.
我们都知道他瞄准了你
Well, we both know he's got you bracketed now.
我希望你临终前想的是
I want your last thought to be about
你死后我会对她做什么
what I'm gonna do to her after you're gone.
快走 求你了
Go, go! Please.
去找到玛丽 快去
Go find Mary. Go!
你一定要相信我
You've got to trust me.
看来他找到我的子弹了
I guess he found my bullet.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我拿住了 亲爱的 我拿住了
I got it. Baby, I got it.
这里 这里
Here. Here.
让我来
Let me do it.
我只会问你这一次
I'm only gonna ask you this once.
我女儿在哪儿
Where the hell is my daughter?
你不会开枪的
You'll never shoot.
你是个家庭主妇
You're a housewife.
我姓斯威格
I'm a Swagger.
我们必须找到玛丽 必须
We have to find Mary. We have to.
有个人几分钟前从货车的后面
Some man took her from the back of the--
把她带走了
a van a few minutes ago.
-听着 我们得找到她 -我们会找到她的
- Look, we have to get her. - We are gonna get her back.
-一定要 -知道吗
- We have to. - ?Okay?
-不 不 不 -会的 冷静
- No, no. No. - Yes, yes. Calm down.
如果我们失去理智 我们就失去了一切
If we lose our heads, we lose everything.
不 听我说 你不知道她在哪儿
No, listen, listen, you don't--you don't know where she is.
你不知道谁带走了她
You don't know who took her.
怎么回事 我们必须去找联调局
What's going on? We have to go to the FBI.
-这样他们会杀了她的 -干什么
- You do that, they'll kill her. - What?
-亲爱的 他现在是我这边的 -什么
- Sweetheart, he's with me. - ?What?
-一言难尽 亲爱的 -什么
- It's complicated, honey. - ?What?
-一言难尽 -并不
- It's complicated. - ?No, it's not.
这混♥蛋♥是一切的始作俑者
That is the asshole who started all of this.
我也是会协助他终结这一切的混♥蛋♥
And I'm the asshole who's gonna help end it.
我们得赶快离开这里
We got to clear this location now.
不 我不信任他 我不信任他
No, I don't trust him. I don't trust him.
你不用信任他 信任我就行
You don't have to trust him. Trust me.
如果我不认为他能帮我们找回玛丽
If I didn't think he could help us get Mary back,
我就不会让他来
he wouldn't be here.
-喂 -感谢上帝 你还活着
- Hello? - Thank God, you're alive.
有人带走了玛丽
Someone took Mary.
我知道 她在克鲁科夫手上
I know. Krukov has her.
我跟踪了他们 不过
I followed them, but...
我已经到了我能到的最远的地方
I've gone as far as I can go.
"到了我能到的最远的地方"什么意思
What do you mean,"As far as you can go"?
你跟丢了
You lost them?
不是 我
No. I'm--
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
俄♥罗♥斯♥[大使♥馆♥]
她在俄♥罗♥斯♥
She's in Russia.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表