剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
我们的情报表明
Our intel shows him murdered
他被俄♥罗♥斯♥对外情报局的人谋杀了
by the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service.
等等 对外情报局
Wait, SVR?
不可能 这作案现场太乱了
No way, this is too messy,
还把他这么留在光天化日之下
and to leave him out in the open like this.
这是条信息
This is a message.
或许是 或许不是
Well, maybe it was and maybe it wasn't.
无论如何 一切都结束了
Either way, it's over now.
等等
Wait. Um...
沃丁跟鲍勃·李·斯威格之间
Did Voydian have any connection at all
有什么联♥系♥吗
to Bob Lee Swagger?
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
枪手只有斯威格一人
Swagger was the lone gunman.
是他开的枪 但我觉得
He squeezed the trigger, but I think other people
可能有其他人在背后指使他
might have been pulling his strings.
是你上司让你查的吗
Does your boss have you looking into that?
我只是想把事情联♥系♥起来
Just something I'm trying to connect the dots on.
你要不要回答我的问题
You gonna answer my question?
我没发现有什么证据
Well, I haven't seen any evidence
表明沃丁跟斯威格之间有联♥系♥ 不过...
suggesting a connection between Voydian and Swagger, but...
一切皆有可能
Well, stranger things have been true.
我们重新来过
Let's start over.
你让我看看他们之间可能有联♥系♥的证据
You show me how they might be connected,
我就给你能支持你理论的国土安♥全♥局♥情报
and I'll give you any Homeland intel that backs you up.
你这次是真的来训我的吗
You here to chew me out for real now?
你觉得有用吗
Think that'd help?
不 我想知道的是
Nah, what I wanna know is:
你真觉得
did you really think it was smart of you
违抗我的命令很明智吗
to disobey me out there?
我想的是坏人已死
I think the bad guys are dead
而我现在跟你坐在这
and I'm sitting here with you now.
那次射击距离多远
How long was that shot you took?
292米
320.
风速
Wind?
西风 每小时约13千米
West, about seven knots.
你瞄准了手榴弹
You aim at the grenade?
弹头而已
Just the tip.
总之就是精准的一枪
So in short, that was one hell of a shot.
确实是
That it was.
你认为敌人也这么想吗
You think the enemy feels the same?
我还真不在乎敌人怎么想
I don't really give a shit what the enemy thinks.
我在乎
Well, I do.
我脑子里想的几乎全是这个
In fact, that's almost all I think about,
现在他们知道神枪手鲍勃就在这
and now they know that the great Bob the Nailer is here,
在这个前方作战基地
at this forward operating base.
你知道你这脑袋值多少钱吗
You know how much your bounty's up to?
上次听说是六十万
Last I heard, 600,000.
如果你一直暴露自己
You keep getting spotted on your infil,
很快海军牧师就得找朱莉谈话了
pretty soon the Navy chaplain's gonna be talking to Julie.
我们没有暴露 上校
We weren't spotted, Captain.
那些人不是在巡逻 鲍勃·李
Those guys weren't on patrol, Bob Lee.
他们正是冲你来的
They were coming right after you.
我们都看到了
We all saw it.
恕我难以同意
Respectfully disagree.
总之我不会为了保命
Either way, I wasn't gonna let the convo get popped
让车队送死
to save my own ass.
好吧
Right.
这是我以指挥官兼朋友的身份给的意见
Well, this is my opinion as your commander and as your friend,
你得往长远考虑
you gotta think big picture.
在你用那些小聪明理论反驳前
And before you come back with some smart ass comment,
记住这点
remember this:
找人接替某个
It's a hell of a lot easier
货车司机要比
to replace some truck driver
接替海军陆战队顶级狙击手容易多了
than it is the top sniper in the Marine Corps.
兼无线电清洁工
Slash radio cleaner.
你透过瞄准镜看到的
There's a lot more to this war
只是这场战争的冰山一角
than what you see through your rifle scope.
记得把我的话传达给唐尼
Make sure you share that with Donny.
他今天救了你一命
He saved your ass today.
鲍勃·李信任他人
Bob Lee was a believer.
他信任家人朋友
He believed in his family and his friends.
他信任与他英勇并肩作战的战友
He believed in the men who fought bravely beside him.
他信仰荣誉
He believed in honor
忠诚和真理
and loyalty and truth.
所以不管世人
So whatever the world
怎么看 怎么想
wants to think or believe,
我们知道他们谈论的并非我们深爱的那个人
we know they're not talking about the man we love.
在座的每一位都有幸
Each of us has had the privilege
在有生之年结识鲍勃·李
of sharing a part of our lives with Bob Lee.
我们都深知
We know what it feels like
让他在天堂守护和保护我们是何等滋味
to have him watching over us, protecting us,
因为那就是他的本性
because that's who he was.
他总是情难自已
He couldn't help it,
为此我也颇感慰藉
and I take great comfort in that.
我知道你很悲痛
I know this is hard,
但鲍勃·李和我家唐尼在天堂重聚了
but Bob Lee is with my Donny right now in heaven.
对
Yes.
天啊
Oh, my God.
-没带玛丽过来是明智的 -是啊
- It was a good idea not to bring Mary. - Yeah.
他们究竟要这样多久
How--how long can they keep this up?
他已经死了 他们最后会散去的
He's dead now. They'll move on eventually.
吉姆
Jim.
我表达不当 抱歉
That came out the wrong way. I'm sorry.
没关系 你说得对
No, it's okay. You're right.
鲍勃·李已去世 我和玛丽
I'm sure that Mary and I can get back to our house
肯定能回自个家了
now that Bob Lee's gone.
你们待在这
You guys stay here.
我尽力去唤起他们的人性
I'm gonna try to appeal to their human side.
或许他们就会走了
Maybe they'll go away.
我们会搞定的
We'll take care of it.
你们这些混♥蛋♥
Hey, assholes.
这下有意思了
This could get interesting.
怎么了
What's a matter?
你觉得他还没死吗
You still think he's not dead?
有很多器官 却没有躯干
There's lots of parts, no body.
现在连早上10点都没到
It's not even 10:00 A.M.
你是我的担♥保♥人吗
What are you, my sponsor?
DNA核实了
DNA checked out.
髋关节序列号♥也核实了
The serial number on the hip checked out.
如果他是假死 那很聪明
If he faked it, it was smart.
不管怎样 已经不重要了
Either way, doesn't matter.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥人看来 他已经死了
He's dead as far as the Russians know.
那我们来这干什么
Well, wh-- why are we here?
你不必担心
Oh, you can leave it alone.
鲍勃·李的妻子不会开口的
Bob Lee's wife isn't gonna talk.
我同意
I agree.
我不是在说他妻子
I'm not talking about the wife.
已故海军陆战队员的七十高龄老母了无牵挂
70-year-old mothers of dead marines have nothing to lose.
老天 唐尼妈妈不会成为问题的
Jesus, Donny's mom isn't gonna be a problem.
别搞个人化 艾萨克
Don't personalize it, Isaac.
她不是唐尼妈妈
She's not Donny's mom.
她现在就是一扇破窗[破窗效应]
She's a broken window.
我们要尽量避免战争
We're trying to avert a war.
集中注意力
Get focused.
休
Hugh...
你不能指望我去做这事
you really can't expect me to do this.
我和她儿子一起服役过
I served with her son, man.
你也和斯威格一起服役过
You served with Swagger too.
如果你不想动手
If you don't wanna do it...
那就找佩恩
let's get Payne.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表