剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
it could take us months to get him back out.
等等 你想拖延时间
Wait, wait, wait. You really want
让我们错失良机吗
to drag our feet and miss our chance?
他有朋友在那吗 有房♥子吗
Does he have friends up there? Property?
在我们冲动上山 让所有人包括他
Let's find out before we go rushing up the mountain,
都知道我们要行动前 打探到这些信息
letting everyone, including him, know we're coming.
无论如何 我们都要做好一场大交火的准备
Either way, we have to be prepared for a big engagement.
我觉得我有更好的办法
I think I might know a better way.
不到一小时前
He was at the Johnson Country Store
他出现在贝克山的约翰逊乡村杂货店
in Mt. Baker less than an hour ago.
带上你的人去那
Get your men and get out there.
贝克山吗
Mt. Baker?
在那找他应该很容易
Well, he should be easy to find there.
等我拿到具体♥位♥置就给你
I'll give you the location when I have it.
你现在就去
Just get out there now.
我们知道他在哪 急什么
We know where he is. What's the rush?
情报来自联调局
The intel came from the FBI.
我还需要提醒你
Do I really need to remind you
为什么我们需要抢先一步吗
why we have to get to him first?
你去过教堂吗
You ever been to a church?
怎么问这个
Why?
没为什么 拿到坐标打给我
No reason. Call me with the coordinates.
-不 你不能进来 -玛丽在哪
- Hey! No. You can't come in here. - Where's Mary?
她和她姨妈在一起
She's with her aunt.
你干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你不能就这么进来
You can't just come in here like this.
贝克山有他认识的人吗
Mt. Baker. Who does he know?
我是在保鲍勃·李的命
I'm trying to save Bob Lee's life.
放屁
Don't bullshit me.
我们都知道你想干什么
We both know the truth.
告诉我我在贝克山上哪里可以找到他
Tell me exactly where I can find him on Mt. Baker.
我会将你作为重要证人逮捕你
I'll arrest you as a material witness.
我会发誓说你姐姐和你是同谋
I will swear that your sister is colluding with you,
然后我会亲自带走你女儿
and then I will personally take your daughter away.
鲍勃·李一直觉得你是孬种
Bob Lee always thought you were a coward.
看来他还是太客气了
I think he was being kind.
决定权在你
Your choice.
挂掉
Hang up.
挂掉
Hang up!
他有个老友在那上面有个小屋
He had an old friend up there with a cabin
他说他可以随时使用
who said he could use it whenever he wanted,
不过这都是多年前的事了 我都不知道
but this was years ago. I don't even know
-他朋友是不是还活着 -他叫什么
- if his friend is still alive. -What's his name?
要是我错了呢
What if I'm wrong?
要是他不在那儿呢
What if he's not there?
我说的是事实 我不想我丈夫死
Look. I'm telling you the truth. I don't want my husband killed.
他朋友叫什么
What is his friend's name?
恩里克·庞德
Eric Ponder.
停车
Stop.
感觉不对劲
This don't feel right.
调整策略 撤退
I'm calling an audible. We're out of here.
你要让约翰逊去送死吗
You're really gonna let Johnson just walk into this?
世界上最优秀的狙击手之一拿着步♥枪♥
One of the best snipers in the world is out there with a rifle
可能现在就瞄准着你
that's probably pointed at you right now.
我可不想今天为他而死
I'm not dying for him today.
他在树林里
He's in the woods.
不好意思 我没懂你说的
I'm sorry. I'm not clear about what you're saying.
你的行程改了吗
Has your schedule changed since we last spoke?
是的 我的行程改了
Yeah. Yeah. My schedule changed.
你最好也把你的改了
And you might want to adjust yours, too,
因为今天很危险
because it's turning out to be a killer of a day.
好运
Good luck.
你想给他投降的机会吗
You want to give him a chance to give up?
他要是愿意投降 他早投了
If he wanted to give himself up, he would've.
安全
All clear.
老天 他把我们引到这是为了干掉我们
Jesus Christ. He brought us here to kill us.
约翰逊 别过去
Johnson, I'd move if I were you.
有个新人觉得他看到了闪光 11点钟方向
One of the boots thinks he saw a flash. Eleven o'clock.
叫你的人盯着
Have your men watching.
我要给他来一枪
I'm gonna give him a shot.
我们等他现身吧 他无处可逃
Let's wait him out. He's not going anywhere.
天啊 一片狼藉
Jesus Christ. What a mess.
为什么斯威格要穿自杀背心
Why would Swagger wear a suicide vest anyway?
他在想什么
What the hell was he thinking?
可能在想他不愿回监狱
He was probably thinking he didn't want to go back to prison.
把这个装进证物袋 大家分开搜寻
Bag this. Let's spread out.
我们需要找到他死亡的证据
We need to find proof that he's dead.
约翰逊探员 来看看这个
Agent Johnson, you'd better take a look at this.
似乎是他的头发和头骨碎片 长官
Appears to be hair and skull fragment, sir.
是什么
What is that?
钛合金髋关节
It's a titanium hip.
那就是找到了
So that's it then?
这样就更容易确认身份了
This will make it easier to confirm.
上面还有序列号♥ 应该和鲍勃·李的相吻合
There's a serial number on here that should match Bob Lee's.
恭喜 我们抓到他了
Congratulations. We got him.
收工吧
Let's wrap this up.
逃犯鲍勃·李·斯威格据信已死亡
嫌犯在贝克山上和联调局的枪战中身亡
爸爸死了吗
Is Daddy dead?
听着 小猫鼠
Listen, mouse.
我们必须相信爸爸
We have to believe in Daddy.
我们要保持希望
We have to keep our hope up
祈祷他平安归来
and pray for his safe return.
你还记得爸爸跟你讲的
Do you--do you remember the story
关于穆萨卡拉的故事吗
Daddy told you about Musa Qala?
-记得 -发生了什么
- Yes. - Yeah? What happened there?
爸爸救了艾萨克的命
Daddy saved Isaac's life.
爸爸想让你记住那故事
Daddy wanted you to remember that story.
我不知道为什么 但是他想让你记住
I'm not sure why, but he did.
拯救艾萨克并不是最精彩的部分
Saving Isaac wasn't the best part.
不是吗 那是什么
No? What was the best part?
爸爸必须隐姓埋名
Daddy had to be a ghost.
把所有东西都装进证物袋 一个都不要留
Bag everything. Don't leave anything behind.
各位 把这板子上的每一寸角落都拍下来
Guys, I want pictures of every square inch of this board.
拿下来时小心点
Take the pieces down carefully.
好的
Will do, ma'am.
孟菲斯探员
Agent Memphis.
我把我的命交给你了
I'm trusting you with my life.
你可以告诉所有人我还活着
You can either tell everyone I'm still alive,
也可以相信你的直觉
or you can trust your gut
让我继续查这件事
and let me keep trying to figure this thing out.
上一次我听从自己的直觉 有人死了
Last time I trusted my gut, someone got killed.
那好消息是我已经死了
Then the good news is I'm already dead.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表