剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
他今天有事要处理
He's handling something today.
好极了
Great.
那就只剩下你了
That leaves you.
大家听着
All right, listen up.
情报证实赫尔曼德省
Intel has confirmed that Mullah Abdul,
塔♥利♥班♥武装分子头目穆拉·阿卜杜勒
commander of all Taliban forces in Helmand Province,
现正躲在穆萨卡拉村里
is holed up in the village of Musa Qala.
这是他最新的视频
Here's his latest video,
大约于一周前上传
uploaded about a week ago.
他斩首了几名联♥合♥国♥的医生
He beheaded several doctors from the U.N.,
其中两名是美国人
two of which were American.
明天早上六点
06:00 tomorrow morning,
第一和第二小队将会包围村子
first and second squads will surround the village.
一旦封锁了村子 我就会和拉希姆上尉一起
Once it's locked down, I'll go in with Captain Rahim
去找村子长老谈谈
to talk to the village elders,
看他们是否愿意和平交出阿卜杜勒
see if they'll hand over Abdul without a fight.
你认为这有可能吗
You think there's any chance of that happening?
穆萨卡拉是个友好的村子 村民都很善良
Musa Qala is a friendly village with good people.
他们只有在被迫的情况下 才会庇护塔♥利♥班♥
They only shelter the Taliban if they are forced to.
没错 所以我们不会直接攻进去
Exactly. That's why we're not just going in kicking in doors.
攻心为上 以智取胜
Hearts and minds, men.
对 胸口两枪 头部一枪
Right, two to the chest, one to the head.
明白
Got it.
都闭嘴
Hey, lock it down.
斯威格 在你再张嘴之前
Swagger, before you say another word,
你和芬今晚将趁夜
you and Fenn will insert tonight
潜入村子里
under the cover of darkness
位置由你们选
at a place of your choosing.
我和拉希姆进去的时候 你们掩护我俩
You watch over me and Rahim when we go in.
有任何敌对行为 立刻终结
Any hostile action, you end it.
在我和村子长老谈话时
Anybody try to slip out of the village
制止任何想逃离村子的人
when I'm talking to the elders, you stop 'em.
收到
Copy that.
我们会给他们机会和平处理这事
We're gonna give 'em a chance to make this easy,
但是如果他们不合作 责任他们自负
but if they don't take it, that's on them,
既然我们追捕的是高价值目标
and since we're going after a HVT,
中情局会给我们提供有关此任务的情报及援助
we'll have intel and assistance from the CIA on this mission.
这位是我们的联络人 米查姆先生
Our liaison right here, Mr. Meachum,
有什么要补充的吗
anything to add.
没了
Nope.
只是很开心来到这里
Just happy to be here.
很开心来到这里
Happy to be here.
有什么能帮你的吗 米查姆先生
Hey, something I can help you with, Mr. Meachum?
斯威格中士听你指挥
Is Sergeant Swagger under you command
还是那种自♥由♥行动的巨星特工
or is he sort of a superstar free agent?
射击中士斯威格向我汇报 问这个干什么
Gunnery Sergeant Swagger reports to me. Why?
我听说上次任务他忽视了你的直接命令
I hear he ignored a direct order from you during your last mission.
因为你是中情局的
I'm probably not the first person to tell you this,
可能这话你听过很多次了
being that you're CIA and all,
但是你听到的是误传
but you're misinformed.
很好 正希望如此呢
Good, I was hoping so.
因为在穆拉·阿卜杜勒这事上
Because you're gonna need to keep a tight leash on him
你要把他管好了
when it come to Mullah Abdul.
不用担心斯威格
Don't worry about Swagger.
如果他瞄准了穆拉
If he gets the Mullah in his scope,
他必死无疑
he's gonna drop him.
有时候情报
There are times when information
比弹♥药♥更致命
is more lethal than ammunition,
而穆拉·阿卜杜尔
and Mullah Abdul
掌握了能助我们赢得战争的情报
is a guy that knows things that can help us win this war.
我明白
I understand that.
那你去找相关人员
So go talk to whoever you need to talk to
把射杀任务改为抓捕
and have my orders changed from kill to capture.
我不想他被抓
I don't want him captured.
我不明白了
Well, I'm confused.
如果他死了 你怎么和他谈话
How are you gonna talk to him if he's dead?
没错
Exactly.
今天我没空听组织那一套
I don't have time for the Company's bullshit today.
穆拉·阿卜杜勒有无比珍贵的情报
Mullah Abdul has a treasure trove of intel in his head.
可以挽救大量海军陆战队士兵
Intel that can save a lot of marines.
那你是想让我把他装进袋子 扔到一辆车上
So you want me to bag him, throw him in a van,
但对外宣布他已死亡吗
but report that he's dead?
第92条 不服从命令
Article 92: Failure to obey orders.
第96条 未经权威部门许可释放囚犯
Article 96: Release of prisoner without proper authority.
第109条 伪造官方声明
109:Falsifying official statements.
还要我继续吗
Do I need to continue?
我知道过去十年里
I get that you spent the last decade of your life
你将行为准侧烂熟于心
having the code of conduct pounded into your head,
但这不能帮我们赢得战争
but it's not gonna help us win this war,
我想你也清楚这点
and I know you know that.
不然你也不会放下扳机
Or you wouldn't have traded pulling triggers
去做指挥
to take a command position.
受宠若惊啊 你看了我档案
Surprise, you read my file.
当然了 档案告诉我 在你的内心深处
Of course I have, and it tells me that deep down,
你想改变这里的形势
you wanna make a difference over here.
我不是什么信徒
Now, I'm a thousand choices from being a true believer,
但我明白
but I know--
我明白拯救美国人所需要付出的代价
I know what it takes to save American lives.
我想知道
I'm asking
你是否也明白
if you do.
姑娘们 放下手头工作 计划有变
Ladies, quit your knitting. There's been a change of plans.
斯威格和芬 我要你们
Swagger and Fenn, I need you to get on top
到村子外的粮仓顶上面去
of this grain storage facility outside the village.
尼曼和沃克尔 保护车队
Neeman and Walker, convoy security.
其他的 包括我们的目标 都不变
Everything else, including our objective, remains the same.
你们俩该出发了
You two should get going.
我们剩下的人6点行动
The rest of us move out at zero-six.
鲍勃·李 这是世界最烂的狙击隐蔽点
Bob Lee, this is the world's shittiest sniper hide.
不仅惹人注目
Sticks out like a sore thumb,
而且外♥围♥的墙挡住了大部分的射击范围
and the wall around the compound blocks most of our field of fire.
告诉我上一次上校走进来
Tell me the last time the Captain waltzed in
临时改变任务计划是什么时候
and casually made a change to a mission.
如果该死的天气预报变了
If the freaking weather forecast changes
他都要一个完整的汇报
he wants a full briefing,
再把任务过三遍
and runs through the mission plan three times.
今晚怎么没有
Why not tonight?
-有空吗 -什么事
- Got a minute? - What's up?
我想说下改变任务的事
I wanted to talk about the changes to the mission.
我没改变任务 射击军士 只改了你的角色
I didn't change the mission, Gunny, just your role in it.
我明白我的任务 我只是
I understand my orders, I just
不明白改动的原因
don't understand the reason for the change.
你不需要明白
You don't have to understand,
只需要执行
you just have to do it.
你怕不能逞英雄吗
You worried about not being the hero?
我只关心能否保护其他队员
My only concern is about protecting other marines,
在这任务中 那就是保护你
which in this case is you.
你不担心自己的生命安全吗
You're not worried about protecting your own life?
只要对任务有帮助
As long as it supports the mission.
好吧 如果任务是射杀穆拉
All right, if the mission is to kill the Mullah,
在那个狙击点我们做不到
we can't do it from that spot.
你是狙击手 你应该知道的
You're a sniper, you should know that.
你确实知道
You do know that.
所以中情局那家伙才过来了吗
Is that why the CIA guy's here?
为了生擒他
Take him alive?
你现在所看到的
What you're seeing right now,
我们称之为大局
we call that the big picture.
随之而来的是巨大的责任
There are grave responsibilities that come with it.
其中一项就是学会闭嘴
One of which is knowing how to keep your mouth shut.
明白了吗
Am I clear?
真的不用我做点东西给你吃吗
You sure I can't fix you something to eat?
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表