剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
六发子弹 栓式步♥枪♥
That's six shots, bolt action,
距离1372米 全部命中黑色♥区♥域
1,500 yards, all in the black.
我昨天才看到这视频的
Yeah, I just... I just got this yesterday.
对我来说时机真是刚刚好
I mean, it's... it's great timing for me.
这家伙叫什么
What's that guy's name?
-朗·斯科特 -朗·斯科特
- Uh, Lon Scott. - Lon Scott.
-他的枪法很准 -没错
- He's a hell of a shooter. - Oh, yeah.
等一下
Hold on there a second.
有人跟你说过你长得很像枪杀总统的
Anyone ever tell you you look like the Marine
那位海军陆战队员吗
who took a shot at the President?
斯威格
Swagger?
不 兄弟 你认错人了
No, man, sorry. Wrong guy.
让我认真看看
Just wanna have a better look.
麻烦你让开
Want you to get out of my face.
说了我想看清楚点
I said I want a better look.
-我是孟菲斯 -是我
- Memphis. - Hey, it's me.
我想我找到枪手了
I think we found our shooter.
他叫朗·斯科特
Name's Lon Scott.
联调局内网搜索
朗·斯科特
我刚看了一段他用黑K射击的视频
I just saw a video of him firing a Black King.
朗·斯科特
Lon Scott?
安和动力的总裁 这说不通
The CEO of Anhur Dynamics? That doesn't make any sense.
暂时说不通
Not yet, anyway.
我在去他们弗吉利亚总部的路上
So I'm headed out to their Virginia headquarters
我要去见见他们
to give 'em a visit,
开始把线索拼凑起来
start putting the pieces together.
对了 我在波兹曼遇到点小麻烦
Oh, and, uh... I got into a little jam in Bozeman.
如果最后联调局介入这事
If it ends up on the FBI's radar,
你也许得帮我压下去
you might want to squash that for me.
小麻烦 什么意思
Little jam? What do you mean?
-孟菲斯... -谢谢
- Memphis. - Thanks.
来我办公室
My office.
怎么了
What's up?
把门关上
Close the door.
刚得到消息 在蒙大拿的一场枪展上
Just got word there was a shooting
发生了枪击事件
at a gun show in Montana.
伤亡情况呢
Casualties?
一人受伤 无生命危险
One wounded, non-life-threatening.
那真是好消息
That's a relief.
可惜有几个目击者
It would be if several witnesses
在混乱之中看到了斯威格
didn't see Swagger in the middle of the melee.
有证据吗
Any proof?
我知道你在和他联♥系♥
All right, look, I know you're talking to him.
你得让他小心点
You need to tell him to be more careful.
艾萨克
Isaac.
出去走走吧
Let's take a walk.
你想让别人看到我们在一起吗
You really think we should be seen together?
这事很重要
It's important.
不能在这说吗
Why can't we talk here?
我欠你人情
Look, I owe you.
我会处理妥当的 相信我
I'm gonna make it right. Trust me.
你用不着怕我
You don't have anything to fear with me.
嗨 吉姆
Hi, Jim.
这个给你
Oh, here.
我很感谢 所有消费我都有做记录
I appreciate it, and I'm keeping track of everything.
鲍勃·李还活着吗
Is Bob Lee alive?
什么
What?
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
-吉姆 你知道他死了 -是吗
- Come on, Jim, you know that he's not. - Do I?
他们没找到过他的尸体
They never found his body.
吉姆 我不明白 发生什么了
Jim, I don't understand. What's going on?
我们让你住在我们家 朱莉
We took you into our home, Julie.
迎来了媒体无休止的拍摄
We opened ourselves up to this madness.
我希望你明白你姐姐为你付出了多少
I hope you understand how much your sister has done for you.
我明白... 也心存感激
I do...and I'm grateful.
这事越快了结越好
The sooner we get this all behind us, the better.
朗·斯科特家庭住址未知
该死
Shit.
见鬼
Damn it.
下午好
Good afternoon.
下午刚过去
Well, it was until about 30 seconds ago.
我应该没超速吧
I didn't think I was speeding.
对 你没有
Oh, you weren't.
-你尾灯灯罩坏了 -是吗
- You got a broken taillight cover. - I do?
那肯定是刚坏的
Man, that must have just happened.
先生 请出示你的驾照和车辆登记证书
I'm gonna need to see your license and registration, please, sir.
没问题
Of course.
那个
And, uh...
该死 说出来你可能不信
Oh, shit! You're never gonna believe this, man,
我把钱包落在汽车旅馆了
but I think I left my wallet back at the motel.
你住在哪
And where are you staying?
天际线汽车旅馆 就在马路那头
Skyline Motel, just up the road.
我来这边看望岳父母
I'm out here visiting my in-laws,
但我不想跟他们住一起 所以...
and I don't wanna stay with them, so...
你是车主吗
Are you the owner of this vehicle?
是的 先生 我是李奥·米克戈文
Yes, sir. Leo McGovern.
好吧 坐好别动 李奥
Okay, sit tight, Leo.
我要上报一下
I'm gonna call it in.
对不住了
Sorry.
我找到你的记者了
说吧
Talk to me.
我手下联♥系♥到了奥尔登科
My people have made contact with Ordenko.
-她在哪 -莫斯科
- Where is she? - She's in Moscow.
但她很害怕被俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥发现
But she's terrified of being found by the FSB,
所以每隔几小时就换一个藏身地
so she keeps moving to a new location every few hours.
她能用电脑吗
Does she have access to a computer?
能
Yes.
那你让她莫斯科时间上午十点跟我视频聊天
I want you to tell her to Skype me, 10:00 A.M. Moscow time.
我会等着她
I'll be standing by.
捐款
负责人是谁
Who's in charge?
警督在负责 长官
Lieutenant's on site, sir.
在里面
Inside.
我知道你今天接待了一个有意思的顾客
So I understand you had an interesting customer today.
把你们的谈话内容一字不落地告诉我
Tell me everything you two discussed.
我都跟警♥察♥说过了
I already told the cops.
你得再跟我说一遍
Now you're gonna tell me.
奥尔登科小姐 你能听清我的声音吗
Miss Ordenko, can you hear me okay?
是的 能听清
Yes, I can hear you.
我是特别探员纳丁·孟菲斯
I'm Special Agent Nadine Memphis.
联调局的
I'm with the FBI.
很高兴终于有机会能和你谈谈
I'm glad I finally have a chance to talk to you.
-我时间不多 -好的
- I don't have much time. - O-okay.
我知道你之前想给迪米特里·沃丁提供情报
I know you were trying to get Dimitri Voydian information.
他本来是要转交给我的
He was going to pass it to me.
迪米特里在哪
Where is Dimitri?
他死了
He's dead.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
爱国者
A patriot.
微硬盘呢 也丢了吗
And the microdrive, is it gone?
对 丢了
Yes, it's gone.
有关于格拉斯约尔的更多消息吗
Was there more about Graznyole?
远不止是格拉斯约尔
It was much more than just Graznyole.
他们扫荡了整个村子
They wiped out whole villages.
我看见烟从燃烧的尸体堆中冒出
I saw the smoke coming from the piles of burning bodies.
婴儿哭着找他们的妈妈
Infants crying, looking for their mothers.
那是没人性的行为
What they did wasn't human.
政♥府♥阻止不了他们
No government can stand in their way.
现在证据丢了
And now the proof is gone.
我可以保护你 卡丽娜
I can protect you, Karlina.
我需要你到美国大使♥馆♥去
Look, I-I want you to go to the U.S. Embassy.
我会打个电♥话♥给他们
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表