剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
《生死狙击》前情提要
Previously on "Shooter"...
我得跟卡斯伯谈谈
I need to talk to Kasper.
这个号♥码是亚利桑德·普罗索维奇给我的
Alexander Prosovich gave me this number.
你正在和"他"说话呢 斯威格先生
You're talking to him, Mr. Swagger.
沃丁给我留下了讯息
Voydian left information for me.
都是同一个记者写的 卡丽娜·奥尔登科
They're all written by the same journalist, Karlina Ordenko.
是关于一个叫格拉斯约尔的城市
Something about a city called Graznyole.
迪米特里·沃丁
Dimitri Voydian.
前一天你把他抓走
One day you roll him up.
第二天他就成碎尸了
Next day he's found in pieces.
附件B
Annex B.
似乎我们一直在招募私人雇佣军
Looks like we've been hiring PMCs
替我们执行秘密行动
to handle off-book black ops.
这上面全是战争罪行
This has war crimes written all over it.
有人发现我们在看这个 屏蔽了我们
Somebody saw us looking into this and they shut us down.
他归我们了
We're taking custody of him.
他违反了军事审判统一法典里的多项条款
He's in violation of numerous articles of the UCMJ.
那我该找谁谈话
Who do I need to talk to then?
陆军部长
The Secretary of the Army.
这不合理啊
It just doesn't add up.
你现在信我了吗
Do you believe me now?
是的 我现在信你了
Yes, I believe you now.
我们得谈谈你这枚子弹的事
We need to talk about your bullet.
世界上只有四把步♥枪♥
There are four rifles in the world
有足够威力可以发射这类子弹
that are strong enough to fire a bullet like this one.
黑K 这是其中一把
That's a Black King, and that's one of them right there.
你找到其他黑K步♥枪♥ 就可以找到枪手
You find the other Black Kings, you find your shooter.
在我们确定局里是否有内鬼前
Until we know if there's a mole in the building,
我们得继续装样子
we're gonna have to keep up appearances.
也就是说我得继续拷问你
That means I'm gonna have to grill you
关于斯威格的所有事
on everything Swagger-related.
明白 长官
Understood, sir.
他在哪儿
Where is he?
我不知道
I have no idea.
他有什么计划吗
Does he have a plan?
嗯 他在找真正的枪手
Yeah, he's looking for the real shooter.
其他的我也不知道了
I honestly don't know much more.
他不喜欢透露太多信息
He's not very talkative.
继续跟他保持联♥系♥
Stay close to him.
建立信任
Keep building that trust.
好的
Will do.
可惜的是 佩恩被放走
Unfortunately with Payne gone,
有关沃丁和这整件事
my leads on the Voydian connection
之间关系的线索也就断了
to this whole thing have gone cold.
但我依然坚信俄♥罗♥斯♥人就是幕后主谋
But I'm still convinced the Russians are behind everything.
好吧 如果我们要这么做
All right, if we do this,
我们就得按规矩来
we need to do it by the book.
不能泄露出我们知道这事的水有多深
So we can't let on we know how deep this thing goes.
只能装作是正常公事
It's just business as usual.
在售黑K步♥枪♥
枪♥支♥详情
步♥枪♥故事
枪♥支♥爱好者俱乐部
枪♥支♥收藏家留言板
传奇黑K展出 长达一周
这是首次也是唯一一把供出♥售♥的黑K
加勒廷县枪展
我看了你对俄♥罗♥斯♥人的调查报告
I read your file on the Russians.
干得好
It's well done.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
虽然他们和迪米特里·沃丁有关联
Just because they all have ties to Dimitri Voydian
但是杀死他们的人未必是佩恩
doesn't necessarily mean that Payne killed them.
而且也看不出是阴谋论吧
Oh, and it doesn't exactly scream conspiracy.
卡丽娜·奥尔登科 我要找她谈谈
Karlina Ordenko, I need to speak to her.
那就去找她谈
So speak to her.
朱莉
来自b3W48
发送至朱莉
我带玛丽去了农贸市场
你好啊
Hey you.
玛丽终于睡着了
Mary finally went to sleep,
我才有时间来聊两句
so I have a minute to say hi.
今晚我们吃了薄荷巧克力冰淇淋 你的最爱
Tonight we had mint chocolate chip, your favorite.
不知怎么地我们就吃完了一整罐
Somehow we finished the whole pint.
真希望你也在
I wish you were here.
这种简单的时刻我最想你
It's the simple moments when I miss you the most.
我也希望能在
I wish I was there, too.
如果这能安慰到你的话 我有进展了
If it's any comfort, I'm making progress.
事情就快结束了 我保证
This is almost over, I promise.
我爱你
I love you.
小朱 你有看到玛丽的短裙吗
Jules, have you seen Mary's tutu?
她想穿
She wants to wear it.
有 就在最上面的抽屉里
Yeah, it's just in the top drawer.
她把东西全都重新整理过了 我找不到了
She rearranged everything. I can't find it.
怎么会
What?
我来帮你找
I will come help you.
生
生
死
死
狙
狙
击
击
生 死 狙 击
第一季 第七集
朗尼
Lonnie.
杰克 进来吧
Jack, come on in.
老天 朗 你搞什么
Jesus, Lon, what did you do,
从棒棒糖协会[绿野仙踪]偷来这些椅子吗
steal these chairs from the Lollypop Guild?
总之 谢谢你帮我脱身
Anyway, thanks for getting me out.
你也没给我选择的余地吧
Didn't really give me much of a choice, did you?
虽然你的照片在新闻里满天飞
You're in good spirits for someone
但是你的气色还不错
whose face was plastered all over the news.
任何任务都会遭到挫败
All missions suffer setbacks.
是啊 车胎漏气也算是挫败
Yeah, a flat tire is a setback.
你彻底暴露了 杰克
You're fully blown, Jack.
还是以惊天动地的方式
In the most spectacular way possible, I might add.
我认为你该隐退了
I think you should retire.
我们会好好补偿你
You'll be well compensated,
给你安排一个好地方
and we'll set you up someplace nice.
斐济怎么样
How does Fiji sound?
嘿哟 布莱船长
Ahoy there, Captain Bligh.
但是听起来不怎么样 朗
But... that sounds not so good, Lon.
拜托 哥们 你伤不到我分毫
I mean, come on, man, you can't touch me.
好吗 我是不会去斐济的
Okay? And I ain't going to Fiji
哪里都不去
or anywhere else.
我要一千万美金 不然我就把这个曝光
I want $10 million or I'm going public with that.
这个分辨率很烂
Now, the resolution is shitty.
是手♥机♥拍摄的我电脑屏幕
It's a cell phone video of my laptop screen.
不过原版的分辨率很清晰
The original is way better.
连同未经修订完整的
Just like every page of the complete,
附件B档案的每一页复印件
unredacted copy of the Annex B file,
也都在我的手上
which I also have in my possession.
所以证据一直都在你手上
So you had the evidence all along?
没错
Yeah.
我从迪米特里·沃丁的尸体上拿到的
I took it from Dimitri Voydian's body.
想着可能是个不错的保险计划
I thought it might make a... a good insurance plan.
我想我是对的
I guess I was right.
不
No.
你错了
You were wrong.
你如果来到这里
See, had you come in here
把优盘交给我
and given me a thumb drive,
我本可以奖赏你的
I would have rewarded you.
我为什么要那么做
And why would I do that?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
比如忠诚
Loyalty, for one.
因为我原本会非常感激的
Because it would have engendered my gratitude.
还因为我一直把你当朋友
And because I've always considered you a friend.
你都派了武装警卫包围我
Yeah, well, you talk real nice
话还说得这么好听
for a guy who has me surrounded by armed guards.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表