剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
-我回去招待客人了 -行 哥们
- Let me get back to my customer. - All right, brother.
天 你真蠢
God, you're a dumbass.
鲍勃·李
Bob Lee?
优盘呢
The thumb drive?
-什么事 -斯威格不在了
- Yes? - Swagger's gone.
他拿到附件B了
He's got Annex B.
我们的共同朋友会很生气的
Our mutual friends will not be pleased.
再见 米查姆先生
Good-bye, Mr. Meachum.
你只是做了该做的而已
You did what needed to be done.
战场上难免有破事发生
Shit happens on the battlefield.
-这不是战场 -对我来说是
- This isn't a battlefield. - It is for me.
你本打算杀光他们 是吗
You were gonna kill them all, weren't you?
所以你才切断了通信
That's why you went quiet.
你一直执行的都是A计划
It was plan A for you all along,
要是艾萨克不在的话 你就要大开杀戒了
and if Isaac hadn't have been there, you were gonna let loose.
-没错 -你骗了我
- You're goddamn right I was. - You lied to me.
你得到你想要的了
You got what you needed.
就算达到目的也不能为残忍♥的手段开脱
The ends don't justify the means.
我今天残酷地射杀了人
I shot men in cold blood today.
没人需要知道是你开的枪
Nobody needs to know you were on that rifle.
你把我牵扯进了什么
What the hell have you gotten me into?
给我
Give it to me.
还有件事
One last thing.
玛丽 亲爱的
Hey, Mary, honey,
你得起床 知道吗
you got to get up for me, okay?
来 起来
Come here. Come here.
你得躲到床下去 好吗
Mommy needs you underneath the bed, all right?
-我害怕 -快
- I'm scared. - Come on.
没事的
It's okay.
听好了 妈妈回来找你前你都不能出来
Listen, you can't come out until Mama comes back for you.
知道吗 向我保证
Okay? Promise me.
-我保证 -像老鼠一样安静
- Promise. - Quiet as a mouse.
不
No.
你干什么
What are you doing?
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表