剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
Bring him to the armory.
我在外面抓到他 装备里有把步♥枪♥
I caught him outside with a rifle in his gear.
他是联调局的
He's a fed.
你认识他吗
You know him?
认识
Yep.
我越狱后他就一直在追捕我
He's been hunting me since I escaped from prison.
我还以为我伪造了死亡假象就把他甩掉了
Thought I lost him when I faked my death.
就像我一直说的那样
It's like I've been telling you.
我来这只是为了逮捕鲍勃·李
I only came here to arrest Bob Lee.
我不关心其他你们的人
The rest of you guys aren't my concern.
闭嘴 英国佬
Shut up, redcoat.
难道你还看不出来吗
Don't you see?
斯威格跟他们达成了什么协议
Swagger cut some kind of deal.
我们收他进来 他知道了这里的位置
We take him in, he gets the lay of the land,
然后通知联调局
Then calls the feds.
我刚抓到他在车♥库♥里窥探
I just caught him snooping in the garage.
他什么都看见了
He saw everything.
这是你的把戏吗 斯威格
So, what, is that your play, swagger?
让我问你一个问题
Let me ask you a question.
他是一个人吗
Was he alone?
你有见过联调局的人这样行动吗
You ever see a fed operating like that?
没有过三道审批这些人什么都干不了
Those boys can't take a shit without getting three approvals.
我不知道这个混♥蛋♥想干什么
And I don't know what this asshole's up to,
但如果他是官方派来的 他不会只身在外的
but if he were legit, he wouldn't be out here alone.
我猜他是想逞英雄
My guess is he's trying to be a hero.
听着
Look,
我们可以商量个解决...
We can negotiate a solu--
我让你说话了吗
What did I say about talking?
猜怎么着 到时间给树浇水了
You know what? It's time to water the tree.
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
我们为什么不找点乐子
Why don't we have a little fun?
把他带到射击场
Could walk him down range
当靶子练练手
and have some target practice.
行 听起来不错
All right. Sounds good to me.
那我们就拿他当靶子
Let's paint a bull's-eye on him.
730米
At 800 yards.
不 730米太简单了
Nah, 800's too easy.
1600米
Let's do a mile.
佩恩越来越为所欲为了 我也无法保护你
Payne's getting bolder. I can't protect you.
联调局认为鲍勃·李已经死了
The FBI thinks Bob Lee's dead.
根据官方的说法
There's no threat to you,
你已经没有危险了
according to the official narrative.
但根据你的说法呢
But according to your narrative?
你听说俄♥罗♥斯♥人被杀的事了吗
You heard about the Russian killings?
听说了
Yeah.
鲍勃·李还活着 对于你是个好消息
When Bob Lee survived, it was great for you,
但对于那些陷害他的人 可是个坏消息
but bad for everyone who set him up.
现在许多人正着手处理这个烂摊子
Now a lot of nervous people are trying to clean up their mess,
你和玛丽也是目标之一
and you and Mary are part of that.
这个人为那些陷害我们的人工作吗
And this guy works for the people who did it to us?
联调局调查
监视档案
是的 而且我认为
Yes. And I think it's best
最好让你们曝光一段时间
that I put you guys in the wind for a while.
和狙击手在一起那么久
You live with a sniper long enough,
我也学到了一些事
You learn a few things.
背对着可打不中任何人
Can't take any shots with your back turned.
所以为什么不曝光佩恩
So, why don't we put Payne in the wind?
看看他作何反应
See how he likes it.
朱莉
Julie?
朱莉 等等
Julie, hold on.
开始拍摄 快拍她 快拍她
We're rolling. Get her on. Get her on.
斯威格夫人 你仍然相信
Mrs. Swagger, do you still believe
你丈夫是清白的吗
your husband was innocent?
这些事都不是鲍勃·李做的
Bob Lee didn't do any of this.
他不是什么疯狂的暗♥杀♥者
He's not some crazy assassin,
他也没有企图杀死总统
and he didn't try to kill the president.
在你们把我写成拼命否认
And before you write me off
的疯狂妻子之前
as some crazy wife who's in denial,
我希望你能够看一下这些
I would ask that you would review the same files
联调局正在调查的档案
the FBI is reviewing right now.
这是谁 联调局有了新的嫌疑人吗
Who is that? Does the FBI have another suspect?
他叫杰克·佩恩
His name is Jack Payne,
联调局认为他可能是真正的暗♥杀♥者
and the FBI believe that he could be the actual assassin.
所以如果你们谁有关于
So if any of you have any information
这个人的信息或者其下落
about him or his whereabouts,
我鼓励你们上报给
I encourage you to please report them
特别探员纳丁·孟菲斯
to special agent Nadine Memphis.
她将回答你们的问题
She's available for your questions.
孟菲斯探员 关于这次暗♥杀♥
Agent memphis, is the FBI pursuing alternate theories
联调局目前在调查新的推理吗
about the assassination?
你能透露点什么吗
Can you tell us anything?
对于目前的调查情况 联调局无可奉告
The FBI will not comment on any ongoing investigation at this time.
所以现在调查仍在继续吗
So the investigation is still open?
无可奉告
No comment.
我们尽快把这玩意升到空中
Let's get this thing in the air as soon as possible.
你想获取信息吗
You gonna tease this out?
也许是我累了
Maybe I'm tired.
也许是我的臀部隐隐作痛
Maybe my hip hurts.
也许我只是想看你痛苦的样子
Maybe I just like seeing you suffer.
你不会真这么做的
You're not really gonna go through with this.
你身着迷彩服 带着配有消音器的武器
You crawled out here alone in a ghillie suit
独自一人潜入这里
with a suppressed weapon.
你觉得我会相信你在执行营救任务吗
You expect me to believe you're on a rescue mission?
我们让子弹说话
We deal in lead.
成熟点
Grow up.
我一直以为我会死于枪战
I always thought I'd die in a gun fight.
你想对了一半
You were half right.
换个地方
In another world,
我见到你就会开枪
I would've shot you the minute I saw you.
但这些人有一车的爆♥炸♥物
But these guys have a van-load of bad shit,
他们计划使用它们
And they're planning on using it.
我不能让这事发生
I can't let that happen.
那你怎么不给我解绑 让我帮你
So why don't you untie me and let me help?
抱歉 上校
Oh, sorry, captain.
你就当我是疯了吧
Call me crazy,
但我不信任你
but I don't trust you.
但愿理查兹的枪法没有他自我感觉那么好
Hopefully Richards isn't as good a shot as he thinks he is,
但我以前也有看错过人
But I've been wrong about people before.
好了 开干吧
All right. Let's do this.
你准备好了吗 还是
You ready, or you need some time
需要时间喘息
to catch your breath from that little walk?
我好了 乔伊
I'm good, Joey.
瞄准距离为1485.9米
On scope, range is exactly 1,625 yards.
你们海军都会哼唱
You navy boys always could hum.
该死 该把半英里风速算进去的
Damn it! Should've accounted for a half-factor wind.
对于你这样的狙击手这种错误太低级了吧
Seems like a rookie mistake for a sniper of your caliber.
有画面了
We've got picture.
10到12栋建筑
10 to 12 structures.
我看到一个 两个 五个掩护区域
I count one, two--five areas obscured by cover
大到足以储藏硝酸铵
large enough to store ammonium nitrate
或者其他爆♥炸♥物 看到货车了吗
or other explosives. See a van?
没有 只看到三个男性
No, sir. Just this group of three males
在用步♥枪♥射击
shooting long arms.
靠近点 看能不能识别他们的身份
Get in closer. See if we can id them.
看海军是怎么射的 锅盖头[海军陆战队士兵]
Watch how the navy does it, jarhead.
我赌500你不会射得比我更近
I bet you 500 you don't get any closer than I did,
即使用你的高端子弹
Even with your fancy bullet.
行 赌就赌
All right. You're on.
不过我可不想在我♥干♥掉这混♥蛋♥后
But I don't want to hear any whining about the bullet
听到对子弹的任何抱怨
after I plug this piece of shit.
-妈的 -差了点
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表