剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
Where are you going?
你不能说 对吗
You can't say, can you?
你不能说何时会打来电♥话♥或何时可以再见面
You can't say when you'll call or when I'll see you again.
我们安全了就联♥系♥你 我保证
Hey, I'll reach out to you when we're safe. I promise.
你还记得我以前偷溜出门去汤米·欧莱瑞家吗
You remember when I used to sneak out to Tommy O'Leary's house?
这有什么关系吗
And what has that got to do with anything?
不管是什么事
You've always covered for me my whole life,
你总是帮我掩护
no matter what.
我需要你最后再掩护我一次
I need you to do it this one last time.
安妮 但你不能相信任何人
But, Anne, you can't trust anyone, no one.
玛丽 亲爱的 过来说再见
Mary, come say good-bye, honey.
再见 安妮姨妈
Bye, Auntie Anne.
再见 亲爱的
Oh, good-bye, sweetheart.
你要乖 还要帮我照顾好你妈妈 好吗
You"ll be a good girl, and you take care of your mommy for me. Okay?
来吧
Come on.
好了
Okay.
该死的佩恩 你什么都不要担心
Goddamn, Payne. Nothing you need to worry about.
尽可能让佩恩闭嘴就行
Just do what you can to shut Payne up.
谁的电♥话♥
Who was that?
我的烦心事已经够多了
Like I don't have enough problems.
如今我还听说你改变了主意
Now, I hear you've changed your mind.
他们雇了斯威格来杀我们
They hired Swagger to kill us.
但现在他会杀了他们
Now he's gonna kill them instead.
你和斯威格达成了协议
You arranged this with Swagger.
你凭什么认为他射杀他们时
What makes you think he isn't gonna pop you too
不会也一枪崩了你
while he's at it?
他会的 他会尽力干掉我
He will. He'll try.
但为了我能干掉他 这险值得冒
But it's worth the risk in order to get my shot at him.
他杀了俄♥罗♥斯♥人 就毁了交易
He kills the Russians, he kills the deal.
你可以和克鲁科夫的替代者
You'll be able to make a new deal
做一笔新的交易
with whoever Krukov's replacement is.
嗨 波特 来领你的第二座普利策奖吗
Hey, Porter, here to get your second Pulitzer?
您好 我能和朱莉谈谈吗
Hi. Can I speak to Julie?
她现在没空
She's busy right now.
我是西蒙·波特 她认识我
Simon Porter. She knows me.
说了她现在没空
I just said she's busy right now.
我必须和她谈谈
It's very important that I speak to her.
在我强行关门前你有一秒钟时间
You've got one second to get your foot out of my door
收回你的脚
before I break it.
你想要什么 波特
What do you want, Porter?
朱莉·斯威格不见了
Julie Swagger's gone.
我马上派人过去
I'll have someone there within the hour.
照他们说的做
Do exactly as they say.
你可以开始了
All right, you should be good to go.
好的 所有人到了以后呢
Okay, so everyone arrives. Then what?
我就点燃引线
Then I'm gonna light the fuse.
说人话
Speak English.
制♥造♥混乱 让他们互相猜疑
Create chaos and get them questioning each other.
红碰红
Red on red.
今天那个机库里不会有无辜的人
There'll be no innocents in that hangar today.
如我所说 如果事情进展顺利
Like I told you, if all goes well,
你要做的只是侦察
all you'll have to do is spot.
但一旦出现问题
But if some shit goes wrong,
在我们拿到证据前你要保证佩恩活着
you keep Payne alive until we get the evidence.
明白吗
Copy?
明白
Copy.
艾萨克
Isaac?
这是什么秘密线人的把戏吗
This is some Deep Throat shit?
局面变得难以维持
The situation has grown untenable.
还用你说
No kidding.
斯威格向我提出了一个协议
Swagger approached me with a deal.
我猜猜 他把所有人杀了
Let me guess. He gets to kill everyone.
作为交换 你就放他一马
In exchange, you leave him alone.
他想过回原来的生活
He wants his life back.
斯威格杀了朗·斯科特 米查姆
After Swagger has killed Lon Scott, Meachum,
佩恩之后 你去杀了他
and Payne, I'd like you to kill him.
我为什么要相信你
Why the hell would I trust you?
因为我们利益相同
Because our interests are aligned.
好吧
All right.
鲍勃·李死了之后
After it's done and Bob Lee is dead,
你就带着附件B坐飞机离开这里
you get on a plane with Annex B, and you go.
但得把钻石留下
But you leave the diamonds.
没问题
Of course.
你打算怎么做
How will you do it?
不关你事
That's not your problem.
安妮 这位是卡洛斯
Anne, this is Carlos.
他是我们出版商的律师
He's an attorney at our publisher's.
早上好 墨菲女士
Good morning, Ms. Murphy.
安妮 我们出五十万
Anne, we have a formal offer of $500,000
购买♥♥朱莉和鲍勃·李的故事的独家出版权
for exclusive rights to Julie and Bob Lee's story.
我知道朱莉不在
I know Julie's gone.
能让我们进去谈吗
Can we please come in and talk it over?
我知道她需要钱
I know she needs the money.
你家很漂亮
You have a beautiful home.
赶紧说正事吧
Let's just get this over with.
我们很高兴向你呈现这份提议
We are delighted to present this offer to you.
不急 你认真看一下
Take your time. Read it carefully.
这是份慷慨的提议
It's a very generous offer.
如果我妹妹已经拒绝过 她多半不会改变主意
If my sister said no, she probably won't change her mind.
如果这是她最好的选择 她或许应该改变主意
Well, if it's in her best interest, maybe she should.
你多快能把这份提议给她
How soon do you think you can get this to her?
不知道 她挺忙的
I don't know. She's very busy.
我甚至不确定这是否合适
I'm not even sure this is appropriate.
这是我做的最后一件事了
This is the last thing I'm doing.
你跟朗·斯科特说我不干了
You tell Lon Scott I'm done.
装备了武器 肯定是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Armored up. Must be the Russians.
收到
Copy that.
我看到朗·斯科特了
I got Lon Scott.
还有米查姆
And I see Meachum.
有看到佩恩吗
Any sign of Payne?
等等 有车来了
Wait. Here comes a sedan.
他来了
Okay. He's here.
你们刚是在比老二大小吗
Were you guys back there measuring dicks?
朗赢了 对吗
Lon won, right?
我们要么围成圈打飞机
Well, we could stand here and have a circle-jerk,
要么你把钻石给我
or you could give me my diamonds,
我马上就走
and I'll be on my merry way.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我爸说我这辈子会一事无成
You know, my dad said that I'd never amount to anything.
他真是个人♥渣♥
Man, he was an asshole.
该死 艾萨克
Shit. Isaac.
斯威格 怎么了
Swagger, what's wrong?
约翰逊在下面拿着步♥枪♥
Johnson's down there on a long gun.
他瞄准了我的位置 我需要换个地方
He's got a bead on my location. I need to move.
-别让他们杀了佩恩 -斯威格
- Don't let them kill Payne. - Swagger.
我得下去
I got to get down there.
我们检查点见
I'll meet you at the checkpoint.
做你需要做的
Do what you got to do.
俗话说
Well, as the saying goes,
"天下无不散之筵席"
"All good things must come to an end."
优盘
The thumb drive.
我上飞机后再联♥系♥你们 告知它的位置
I'll call you from the air and let you know where it is.
干掉他
不是他 我们走
It's not him. Let's go.
给我
Give it to me.
我知道你在钻石里装了追踪器
I know you put a tracker on those diamonds.
给我
Give it to me.
提托 我是来取让你帮我保管的东西的
Hey, Tito, I need that thing you're holding for me.
没问题
Sure thing.
给 你没事吧
Here you go. You okay?
-现在没事 -好的
- I am now. - Cool, man.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表