剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
你说得没错 大使先生
已经结束了
计划变更
Change of plans.
估计你和朱莉已经在去墨西哥的半路上了
Figured you and Julie'd be halfway to Mexico by now.
打给克鲁科夫告诉他我在梅森湾公园
Call Krukov and tell him I'm in Mason Bay Park.
-我在等他 -那我呢
- I'm waiting for him. - And what about me?
我们是海军陆战队战士 艾萨克
We're marines, Isaac.
我会信守承诺
I gave you my word.
你想要钻石
You want the diamonds,
你就确保克鲁科夫和他手下
make sure Krukov and his men
来梅森湾公园
show up at Mason Bay Park.
他耍了我
He screwed me.
他刚刚给孟菲斯打了电♥话♥
He just called Memphis.
说让她在梅森湾公园和他碰头
Says she's meeting him at Mason Bay Park.
尽你所能阻止他
Use whatever resources you have and stop him.
你的意思是杀了他吗
You mean kill him?
梅森湾公园
Mason Bay Park.
我会从他老婆那里拿回证据
你怎么知道他还没把东西交给联调局
如果东西已经交给了联调局
Because if he gave it to the FBI,
他就不会再给我们下套了
he wouldn't be ambushing us.
停车 把手放在我能看到的位置 马上
Stop the car! Hands where I can see 'em! Right now!
我们达成了协议
We had a deal.
又不是和我达成的协议
You didn't have a deal with me.
你得让我去那帮他
You got to let me get out there and help him.
梅森湾公园 斯威格会去那
Mason Bay Park! Swagger's gonna be there!
带上所有人
Let's get everyone!
兄弟们 他不是普通人 他很厉害
明白吗
开火 开枪打他
散开 侧翼包抄
他杀不了所有人
见鬼
我们到了
We're here.
过来吧
Come here.
爸爸什么时候回来
When's Daddy coming?
工作完了就回来
As soon as he gets done working.
我们要去探险吗
Are we going on an adventure?
又来一次吗 这一天还没玩够吗
Another adventure? You haven't had enough for one day?
没呢
No.
你太能玩了
You're crazy.
九点钟方向 他在九点钟方向
收到 我们还有15分钟到
Copy that. We're 15 out.
直升机已升空 增派特工已在途中
We've got a bird in the air, more agents en route,
当地警♥察♥在进行道路管制
local PD to handle the roads.
-这地方很大 -是啊 让我猜猜
- It's a big place. - Yeah, let me guess:
你想先进去把他救出来
you want to go in first, bring him out,
然后让我们逮捕他 对吗
and let us make the arrest?
想都别想 约翰逊
Uh-uh. Forget it, Johnson.
克鲁科夫能召集多少人马
How many men can Krukov get together?
-不知道 -大概给个数吧
- I don't know. - Okay, well, how about an estimate?
很多
A shitload.
妈的
Shit.
他处于有利地位
烟雾弹
直升机报告北边有烟雾和枪声
Helo reports smoke and gunfire on the north side.
虽然不是我指挥 但我猜测
It's not my command, but I'm guessing
联调局会等到停火再行动
that the FBI's gonna hold until the shooting stops.
霍华德 等到那时就晚了
Howard, by then it'll be too late.
烟雾是为了隔断联♥系♥ 他们在阻碍他的视线
The smoke is to break contact. They're blinding him.
孟菲斯 我们走
Memphis, let's go.
你们需要用上所有的人手
You're gonna need every long gun you can get.
-让我帮忙 -我说了不算
- Let me help. - It's not my call.
他在移♥动♥ 跟上他
拿下他 快去
玫瑰旅馆
伊万 伊万 蹲下
-你上司知道你这么做吗 -不知道
- Does your boss know you're doing this? - No.
我不会让斯威格在今天死
I'm not gonna let Swagger die today,
你也是
and neither are you.
你要想逃跑 我就留你在那山上
Try to run, I'll leave you on that mountain.
距离229米
风速每小时4.8到8公里 由左至右
我们还有薯片吗
Do we have any more potato chips?
宝贝 只能吃一袋 好吗
Honey, one bag's the limit, okay?
朱莉·斯威格
Julie Swagger!
玛丽 玛丽 马上去洗手间
Mary, Mary, go to the bathroom right now.
-我不用去 -听着 照我说的做 进去
- I don't need to go. - Listen. Do as I say. Get in.
-妈妈 怎么了 -进去 进去
- Mommy, what's going on? - Get in. Get in there.
我报♥警♥了
I called the cops!
我不信
I doubt that.
警♥察♥都在梅森湾公园
All the police are at Mason Bay
搜寻你丈夫的尸体
looking for your husband's body.
我六岁的孩子在这 求求你
I have a six-year-old in here. Please.
给我附件B
Give me Annex B.
什么附件
Annex what?
该死
Oh! Shit!
我的天
Oh, my God.
别开枪 我要出来了
Don't shoot. I'm coming out.
如果我看到你枪口 我立马杀了你
If I even see your muzzle, I kill you right now.
你国和我国一样 我们不收俘虏
You and I are same. We don't take prisoners...
给我我要的东西
Give me what I ask for.
我没有
I don't have it!
妈的
Shit!
玛丽 亲爱的 我就在这
Mary, honey, I'm right here.
我需要你进到浴缸里去 快
Listen, I need you to get in the tub now. Hurry.
躺下 躺下好吗
Stay down. Stay down, okay?
躺在这里 我就在这
Stay down right here. I'm right here.
放松 放松
Easy, easy, easy.
你哪里中枪了 你哪里中枪了
Where are you hit? Where are you hit?
好了 好了
All right, all right.
好了 你没事 你没事
All right, you're okay. You're okay.
妈的
Oh, shit.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉我对你做的事
I'm sorry for what I did to you.
别再让我看到你
Don't let me see you again.
我再友好地说一遍
I will ask politely one more time.
给我附件B
Give me Annex B!
-朱莉 -鲍勃·李
- Julie? - Bob Lee!
鲍勃·李 救命
Bob Lee, help! Please.
-救命 克鲁科夫在这里 -我马上来
- Please help! Krukov's here. - I'm coming.
你的时间到了
Your time is up.
你丈夫一定要逞英雄 对吗
Your husband had to be a hero, didn't he?
典型的美国人
Very American.
-你的英雄现在在哪 -妈的
- Where's your hero now? - Shit.
射那辆车
Shoot at the car.
立刻向高处瞄准 射击
Aim high and shoot, now.
风速 每小时12.8公里 从左至右
下落(英寸) 点338拉普马格南子弹
射程 距离1481米
风速 每小时16公里 从左至右
平均步速 0.36米每秒
下落(英寸) 点338拉普马格南子弹
射程 距离1549米
待在这别动 好吗
Stay here. Don't move, okay?
别动
Don't move.
发生了什么
What happened?
爸爸来了
Daddy's here.
玫瑰旅馆
尚有空房♥
天啊
Oh, my God.
谢天谢地你们没事
Thank God you're okay.
真的结束了吗
Is it really over?
-对 宝贝 结束了 -太好了
- Yes, sweetie, it's over. - Yes.
-终于结束了 宝贝 -我们能回家了吗
- It's over, baby. Finally. - We can go home?
鲍勃·李
Bob Lee.
-不 -对不起 我必须这么做
- No. - I'm sorry. I have to.
-不 -小朱 会没事的
- No. - Jules, it's gonna be okay.
-为什么 -鲍勃·李·斯威格
- Why? - Bob Lee Swagger,
-你被逮捕了 -我向你保证
- you're under arrest. - I promise you.
-你有权保持沉默 -等等 艾萨克在哪
- You have the right to remain silent.Wait. Where's Isaac?
-会没事的 -你知道他是无辜的
- It's gonna be fine. - You know he's innocent.
我很抱歉 斯威格
I'm sorry, Swagger.
你怎么不跟着他
Why don't you follow him?
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表