剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
That's master armorer work. And it's illegal.
在烟酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局里有关系吗
Got any connections at the ATF?
希望这信息有用
I hope this leads somewhere,
我之前用了3个月才甩掉他
'cause it took me three months to get rid of this guy.
这么说你是个负心人
So you're a heartbreaker?
太好了 多谢
That's... that's very sweet. Thanks.
当然 我进办公室就行
Of course. Yeah. As soon as I get in the office.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
这样吧 多谢 大卫 回头聊
Hey, you know what, okay, thanks, David. Talk soon.
我好像刚刚订婚了
I think I just got engaged.
他说他们刚开始追踪这种子弹
He says they've just started tracking bullets like these.
他觉得这是由叫做自♥由♥之树的
He thinks they're coming out of a Second Amendment outfit
第二修正案机构所制 但没有证据
called The Tree of Liberty, but there's no proof.
你了解他们吗
You got anything on them?
民兵组织 都是退役军人 装备齐全
Militia group. Ex-military and well armed.
他们在斯波坎外有营地
They have a campsite outside of Spokane.
烟酒枪炮及爆裂物管理局刚开始实行无人机监视
ATF just started drone surveillance,
想要立案
trying to build their case.
美国联邦围剿设在韦科的大卫邪教总部
造成90人丧生
但大家都怕再出现一起韦科惨案
But everyone's afraid of another Waco,
所以他们一直保持着距离
so they keep their distance.
好吧 尽你所能去挖掘信息
All right, well, dig up any information you can.
我去和他们谈谈
I got to talk to them.
-他叫什么 -大卫·霍尔
- What's your boy's name? - David Hall.
把他号♥码发给我吧 我可能用得上
All right, text me his number. I might need it.
我说了那片空域有无人机
I mean, I just said there are drones in that airspace.
如果子弹是从那儿来的
If those bullets are coming out of there,
我必须马上进去
I need to get in. Now.
除了巡逻车的损坏之外
Aside from the damage to the cruiser,
我想不出他是在找什么
I couldn't figure out what he was digging into.
好的 你做得很对
All right. Well, you did the right thing.
我会把所有信息都报告给国安局
I'll take all the information back to Homeland,
但没什么需要担心的
but there's nothing to worry about.
以我妈的生命起誓 那是鲍勃·李·斯威格
You know, I'd swear on my mother's life that was Bob Lee Swagger.
你不是说他偷走了什么工具吗
Didn't you say he stole some tools?
大概是什么瘾君子想拿去卖♥♥钱买♥♥毒品吧
Probably just a junkie looking to sell them to get high.
新闻一直报道斯威格 说不定是心理作用
Swagger's been in the news a lot. The mind plays tricks.
-多谢了 -没事
- Hey, thanks. - All right.
我们来这儿干什么
What are we doing here?
追踪迪米特里·沃丁的所有联♥系♥
Tracking down all of Dimitri Voydian's connections.
奇怪 午饭时间餐厅竟然没开门
That's odd. A restaurant that's closed for lunch?
我好像看到血了
I think we've got blood.
准备好了吗
Ready?
你觉得是谁干的
Who do you think did this?
纳丁 祝你早日康复 杰克
赶快收尾
Let's wrap this up quickly.
我不想海云再找我的茬了
I don't need Herring riding my ass again today.
我看了关于迪米特里·沃丁手下的报告
I read the report about Dimitri Voydian's guys.
好像是大屠♥杀♥
Sounds like a bloodbath.
黑帮杀人之后喜欢留下标记
Well, you know the Bratva. They like to sign their work.
听说孟菲斯最先到的案发现场
I head Agent Memphis was first at the scene.
她情况怎样
How'd she take it?
她可能要疯了
I think she's losing it.
再给西蒙一份资料
Here's another insert for Simon.
今早在查死了的俄♥罗♥斯♥人
This morning it was dead Russians
以及某个大阴谋
and some big conspiracy,
现在她又在查"自♥由♥之树"那群民兵
and now she's got a hard-on for the Tree of Liberty Militia.
那些在斯波坎的小喽啰
Those clowns in Spokane?
他们跟这事有什么关系
What do they have to do with this?
谁知道
Who knows?
但她有查看他们的全部资料
But she did access all of their files.
我才不会担心
I wouldn't worry about it.
明天她又会说是我祖母开的枪
Tomorrow she'll say my grandmother took the shot.
私人领地
禁止入内
下午好
Good afternoon.
路边的标牌写了"私人领地"
That sign at the road says "Private property."
不识字吗
Can't you read?
你们如果不想让人进来
If you guys are looking to keep people out,
就得加强周边防御
your perimeter's weak.
没用的死狗
Damn dog.
摘下帽子
Take off that hat.
快点
Do it!
不会问第二遍的
Ain't gonna ask you again.
好
All right.
我去 我们抓到个死人
Holy shit, we got us a dead man.
我听说了你们的事业
I heard about your cause.
我还以为你们或许会友善些
I thought I might find some friendly faces.
你对我们的事业了解多少
What did you hear about our cause?
一些有良知的人决定让政♥府♥知道
That some good men decided to let the government know
我们不都是待宰羔羊
we're not all sheep.
-没错 -我知道没错
- That's right! - I can see I was right.
乔伊退后 不然他会抢走你的步♥枪♥
Joey, back up before he takes your rifle from you.
给他们演示了上百次该怎么做
You can show them a hundred times how it's done,
但一到实战
and as soon as it gets real,
就懵逼了
it all goes to shit.
没错吧 斯威格
Ain't that right, Swagger?
欢迎来到"自♥由♥之树"
Welcome to the Tree of Liberty.
你到家了
You're home.
散了吧 兄弟们
At ease, boys.
各位 我不是来找麻烦的 我没带武器
Guys, I'm not here for trouble, and I'm unarmed.
那得给你配个武器 是吧
We'll have to change that, won't we?
老式美国钢铁厂产的枪就是不一样
Nothing quite like Old American Iron.
我们都在打赌你是假死
We were taking bets you faked your death.
真机智
Smart play.
嗯 联调局的人追着不放
Yeah, it's kind of hard to make moves
行动起来没那么方便
when you've got the Feds all over you.
我很高兴你能来找我们
Well, I'm glad you found your way here.
很荣幸鲍勃·李·斯威格加入我们
Real honor to have Bob Lee Swagger with us.
我们怎么知道他是真的斯威格
How do we even know he is the real Swagger?
可能是联调局的人乔装打扮来对付我们的
Could be a look-alike the Feds are using as a plant against us.
抱歉我弟弟无礼了
Sorry about my little brother here.
他总这么多疑
He loves his conspiracies.
多疑并没错
Hey, it's not wrong to be suspicious.
你就是鲍勃·李·斯威格
You're Bob Lee Swagger, all right.
天啊 枪法真好
Damn, you can shoot.
你这么厉害 怎么会没射中总统
If you're so great, how come you missed the president?
因为不是我开的枪
'Cause I didn't take that shot.
我被陷害了
I was framed.
真正的杀手用的这枚子弹
The real assassin used this bullet.
沃德 凯尔 麻烦带这位朋友去娱乐室
Ward, Kyle, please escort our friend here to the rec room.
别让他出来
Keep him there.
我敬佩你 斯威格
I respect you, Swagger,
但如果你想害死我们
but if you're looking to screw us,
你会后悔的
you will regret it.
让我来
I got it.
你觉得我拿不动我的任务包吗
You think I can't handle my own duty bag?
也许我只是想绅士点
Maybe I'm just being a gentleman.
谢了 小麦
Oh, thanks, Mikey.
猜猜今天谁结婚了
Guess who's getting married today?
佩恩 我不知道
I don't know, Payne.
是你坐牢时交的前男友吗
One of your ex-boyfriends from prison?
凯西的姐姐 安吉拉
Cassie's sister, Angela.
你记得凯西吧
You remember Cassie.
她就是你杀死的人♥质♥
She was the hostage that you killed.
你是在打心理战吗
Is this your version of psy-ops?
真是逊毙了
You suck at it.
"亲爱的小凯
"Dear Cass,
我的婚礼上没有伴娘
I don't have a maid of honor for my wedding
因为我在纪念你"
because I'm honoring your memory."
她用了两次"honor" 不过你懂的
She says "honor" twice, but you get the idea.
那是个意外 我已经放下这事了
It was an accident, and I made my peace with it.
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表