剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表
还有格里高利·克鲁科夫
That's Grigory Krukov,
我之前提到的俄♥罗♥斯♥联邦安♥全♥局♥官员
the FSB officer I mentioned earlier.
完善的安保 他真是不愿冒任何风险
Full security detail. He's not taking any chances.
-你去哪儿 -我要到最前面
- Where are you going? - I'm moving ringside.
佩恩呢
Where is Payne?
该死 我们忘了给他发电子邀请函了吗
Shit, did we forget to send him an evite?
他想要一千万来换优盘
He wants $10 million for the thumb drive.
你搞砸的 你给他钱
You screwed up. You pay him.
我的任务是杀掉乌克兰总统
I was tasked with killing the Ukrainian president.
据我所知 他的脑浆溅满了整个人行道
Last time I checked, his brains were all over the sidewalk.
自那以后事情进展得真是相当顺利啊
And things have just been as smooth as a minx's kiska ever since.
佩恩知道该如何躲藏
Payne knows how to hide.
想找他得花点时间
It could take a while to find him.
我飞了八千公里不是为了听这个
I didn't fly 5,000 miles to be told this.
我知道问题所在 你想怎么解决
I know the problem. What is your solution?
-给他钱 -不行
- Pay him. - Nyet.
格里高利 他有附件B 一旦传出去
Grigory, he's got Annex B. Once that gets out,
就会引来调查和制裁
there'll be an investigation, followed by sanctions.
最后北约的坦克会开到你国边境上
Finally, NATO tanks on your border.
还有什么可说的 给他钱
What the hell are we talking about? Pay him.
你也可能会被牵连 朗
You could be implicated too, Lon.
优盘里满是关于安和的资料
Anhur is all over that thumb drive.
这我倒不担心
I'm not worried about that.
如果说会怎么样 那也只会提高我们的声誉
If anything, it'll just enhance our reputation.
而且 世界可大着呢
Plus, it's a big world.
我多得是钱
I got a lot of money.
佩恩手上有附件B
Payne has the Annex B file.
他在利用它筹集资金逃跑
He's using it to finance an exit.
我来对付俄♥罗♥斯♥人
I'll deal with the Russians.
我会施加压力 红碰红[内斗 原为blue on blue]
I'll turn up the heat. Red on red.
红碰红
Red on red?
对 让他们互相反♥目♥
Yeah, we'll play them against each other.
我们在阿富汗就是这么做的
That's what we did in Afghanistan.
这样怎么让我们达到目的
How does that get us what we need?
我们只要确保佩恩活着离开就行
We just make sure Payne comes out the other side of it.
然后让他带我们找到优盘
And let him lead us right to it.
找你可真容易
You're not hard to find.
谁说我在躲着
Who said I was hiding?
你怎么吃得下这些东西
How the hell can you eat that?
很好吃 找我有什么事
It tastes good. What do you want?
鲍勃·李来了
Bob Lee's here.
你最好远离空地和窗边
You might want to stay away from open spaces, windows.
我早知道他来了
I already know he's here.
你和他聊过了
You talked to him.
天啊
Holy shit.
你真和他聊过了
You did.
我猜猜 他拒绝你了
Let me guess. He said no.
-你真会联想 -你这招不太明智了
- You're reaching. - Wasn't a very smart play.
完全不符合你的风格
Not like you at all.
我需要一条出路
I need a path out.
没人阻止你
Nobody's stopping you.
门就在那里 谢谢你的参与
There's the door. Thanks for playing.
隐退需要一笔钱
Retirement costs money.
好吧
All right.
你想退出
You want out?
那你可以为我做最后一件事
There's one last thing you could do for me.
佩恩手上有附件B 他想要一千万美金
Payne's got Annex B. He wants $10 million.
朗拒绝了他
Lon said no.
-他找了俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗 -他们也不会付钱的
- He tried the Russians? - They won't pay either.
找到佩恩 拿到优盘
Find Payne. Get the thumb drive.
我会打钱到你个人退休金账户
I'll fund your IRA.
给我佩恩在安和的资料
Get me Payne's files from Anhur.
行动 人事和财务资料
Ops, personnel, financials.
他一定有个住的吃的
There's got to be a place he stays, eats,
以及定期嫖♥妓♥的地方
and gets a blow job on a regular basis.
我已经发给你了
I already did that.
是吗 你东西掉了
Yeah? You miss things.
1♥1♥4♥0房♥
1♥1♥4♥0.
客房♥保洁
Housekeeping.
别动 不然你必死
You move, you die.
斯威格
Swagger...
别难过
Don't feel bad.
你们不可能知道他早就进屋了
You couldn't know he was already in the room.
联调局西雅图分局 俄♥罗♥斯♥集团犯罪调查小组
Special Agent Memphis from Seattle FBI office,
特别探员孟菲斯 对吗
Russian Organized Crime Unit, yes?
你杀了我 她也活不了
If you kill me, she dies.
所以你最好把枪放下 斯威格
So you may as well drop it, Swagger.
我知道杰克·佩恩在敲诈你
I know Jack Payne's blackmailing you.
告诉他你会付钱
Tell him you'll pay him off,
等他现身拿钱
and when he comes out of hiding to collect,
我会帮你杀了他
I'll kill him for you.
与此同时 我会帮你把米查姆和朗·斯科特也杀了
While I'm at it, I'll kill Meachum and Lon Scott for you too.
你是在给我下套
You are trying to entrap me.
她身上装了窃听器
She's wearing wire.
给他看
Show him.
我现在不为联调局干活 我被停职了
I'm not with the FBI. I've been suspended.
但你还有枪
And yet you still have gun.
这里是美国
This is America.
现在你们俩是一队了
And now, you two are a team.
-是的 -那我们都是朋友了
- Yes. - So we're all friends here.
是的
Yes, we are.
我从共♥产♥主义的垮台
I survived the fall of communism
和三任总统的更替中生存下来
and three presidents.
知道我怎么做的吗
You know how?
从不相信任何人
Never trusting anyone.
打电♥话♥给你上司
Call your boss.
问他要我也就是格里高利·克鲁科夫在国♥务♥院♥的档案
Ask for State Department file on me, Grigory Krukov.
如果他拒绝 我就相信你
He says no, I believe you.
但如果他同意把档案给你 那...
If he provides it, well...
我是伍泰
Utey.
我是特别探员孟菲斯
This is Special Agent Memphis.
我需要俄外交人员
I need the State Department file
格里高利·克鲁科夫的国♥务♥院♥档案
on a Russian diplomat, Grigory Krukov.
出什么事了
What's going on?
没事 只是需要他的档案 长官
Nothing. Just need the file, sir.
孟菲斯 你被停职了
Memphis, you were suspended.
你该知道自己已无权查看联调局的档案了
As you know, your access to FBI files is revoked.
别再打来了
Don't call here again.
朗·斯科特 米查姆 佩恩
Lon Scott, Meachum, and Payne,
你是不是漏了一个人
are you not forgetting someone?
我
Me.
我很想杀了你
I'd like to kill you.
但如果我杀了你 会有更多俄♥罗♥斯♥人来这
But if I do, more Russians keep coming.
如果我杀了他们 他们那边就了结了
If I kill them, it's tied off on their side.
但...
But...
我想要你打算给佩恩的东西
I want what you're giving Payne.
你为何认为我很想他死呢
What makes you think I want him dead that badly?
因为他们很业余
'Cause they're amateurs,
你也正在考虑这件事
and you're thinking about it,
也就是说 即使他们死了你也有钱拿
which means you still get paid even with them dead.
我以为你不是个在乎钱的人
I didn't think you were a man that cared about money.
我是不在乎
I don't.
但经历过这些破事后
But after the shit I've been through,
我认为自己该有点隐私
I think I deserve some privacy.
我想买♥♥个牧场
I'm thinking a ranch,
也就几千英亩吧 坚固的围栏
a couple thousand acres, big fence.
保我家人平安
Keep my family safe.
好吧 斯威格
Okay, Swagger.
一千万可以给你
You can have the $10 million.
只要你干掉米查姆 朗·斯科特 佩恩
You kill Meachum, Lon Scott, and Payne,
剧集 | 生死狙击(2016) | 导航列表