剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
一天我开车到了一个小巷中间...
So I move into the centre Iane...
...我超过一个妇女, 不知为何,我挡住了她的道
...I get ahead of this woman who feIt for some reason I'd cut her off.
这时她停在我旁边,用手指指着我
So she puIIs up aIongside of me gives me the finger.
多荒谬专横的事情...
It seems Iike such an arbitrary ridicuIous thing...
...只用一个手指去指着别人
...to just pick a finger and you show it to the person.
一个手指,什么意思?
It's a finger. What does it mean?
有人向我炫耀出一个手指...
Someone shows me one of their fingers...
...我肯定感觉很不好
...and I'm supposed to feeI bad.
这难道就是它的作用吗? 我是说...
Is that the way it's supposed to work? I mean...
...那你就干脆对别人伸出一个脚趾吧, 那更好,不是吗?
...you couId just give someone the toe reaIIy couIdn't you?
对我伸出脚趾,比用手指指着我 更令我难受
I wouId feeI worse if I got the toe than if I got the finger.
伸出脚指头不太容易
It's not easy to give the toe.
你要脱掉鞋, 袜子 还要顾着开车, 再把脚趾举起...
You gotta get the shoe off the sock off and drive get it up in the--
"瞧这个, 伙计"
"Look at that toe buddy."
被人用脚指头指, 这才真的叫受侮辱, 不是吗?
I mean that's reaIIy insuIting to get the toe isn't it?
那个,Q牌棉花糖, 迷你雨伞
That it? I've got the Q-Tips got the mini-umbreIIa.
还有在飞机上读的无聊的书
Something boring to read on the pIane.
就这些
That's it.
好了
Done.
这是我看到的最精彩的个人打包表演了
That is the singIe greatest packing performance I have ever seen.
我是打包专家
I am the master packer.
恩, 是啊. 你是打包专家
Yeah right. You're the master packer.
你必须明白, Elaine...
What you must understand EIaine...
...打包就象带领别人作战一样
...packing is Iike Ieading men into battIe.
你要知道每个士兵的强项和弱点
You've got to know the strengths and weaknesses of every soIdier.
从一把折叠牙刷到一双黑色普通的袜子
From a coIIapsibIe toothbrush to a pair of ordinary bIack socks.
打扰一下, 打包专家?
Excuse me master packer?
是的?
Yes?
把钥匙给我. - 好的,先生
Just give me your keys. -AII right sir.
是我
George? -George? -Yeah.
好吧, 那现在, 还有什么事情要吩咐的吗?
Okay so now is there anything eIse I need to know about this pIace?
恩, 热水要等一会才能 出来. 所以最好是...
Yeah. The hot water takes a whiIe to come on. So the best thing to do...
...,在你出去买♥♥东西的时候 把热水打开...
...is to turn it on do aII your shopping...
...然后回来就可以洗澡了
...then come back and take a shower.
好的,真够特别的
Okay. This is quite a pIace.
还有那个冰箱
There's more. The refrigerator.
最好要在保质期前两天
Deduct a minimum of two days off aII expiration dates.
不要有肉,剩菜剩飯, 黄油
No meat no Ieftovers no butter.
我可没有说的夸张啊:
And I cannot overstate this
不能有任何种类的奶酪
No soft cheeses of any kind.
明白了? - 我会吃光光的
Is that cIear? -I'II eat out.
还有一件事, Benes...
And one more thing Benes...
...是关于性生活方面的
...regarding sexuaI activity.
要严格禁止, 但是 你确实需要的话, 为我们大家好...
StrictIy prohibited but if you absoIuteIy must do us aII a big favour...
...在浴缸里做
...do it in the tub.
准备好了吗? - 好了, 一会就好
Are you ready? -Yeah. One second.
嗨, Elaine. - 嗨
Hey EIaine. -Hi.
你去机场吗? - 不,我要待在这里过周末
You coming to the airport? -I'm staying for the weekend.
我跟室友决裂了 - 噢, 是那个女演员,女服务生
I getting a break from my roommate. -Oh the actress/waitress.
不, 是女服务生演员 她只参加了一些...
No. The waitress/actress. She just got some part...
...在晚宴表演的合唱队
...in some dinner theatre production of A Chorus Line.
所以现在她每天都在公♥寓♥里走来走去的唱歌♥
So now aII day Iong she's waIking around the apartment singing
她要得到了, 正好...
She's gonna get it right in the....
为什么你不把赶出去
Why don't you just kick her out.
她租期还没到呐. George, 你 要帮我另找个地方
She's on the Iease. George you have got to find another pIace for me.
好吧, 在你的价钱 范围找好点的不太容易
Yeah weII a IittIe rough finding something good in your price range.
嘿, 但是你, 朋友, 也许你能找到
Hey but you my friend may be in Iuck.
我不需要找房♥子 - 不,不是要你去找 ,它很漂亮
I'm not Iooking. -No this one's different. It's a beauty.
有多漂亮? -我还没去看...
What's it Iike? -I haven't seen it yet...
...但是有两个卧室, 在 West大街 83号♥...
...but it's a two-bedroom it's on West 83rd...
...离公园只有半个街区. - 要多少钱?
...about a haIf-bIock from the park. -How much?
你现在房♥租的两倍, 但是房♥子很好啊
Twice what you're paying here but it's a great buiIding.
有两个卧室
It's two bedrooms.
两个卧室? 我♥干♥嘛要两个卧室?
Two bedrooms? Why do I need two bedrooms?
我要维持一个卧室的活动就够麻烦了
I've got enough troubIe maintaining activity in one.
我明白你的意思
I saw that.
你至少应该去看看. - 是吗? 为什么?
You ought to at Ieast take a Iook at it. -ReaIIy? Why?
因为那样我就可以搬到这了
Because then I couId move in here.
现在明白你为什么这么说了 - 总之,你现在就要离开这了
I know what you're saying now. -It's time you got out of here anyway.
是是, 告诉他, 快点 我在这要缴双倍停车费
Yeah teII him but quickIy. I'm doubIe-parked here.
听着, Jerry, 这房♥子快要散了
Listen Jerry this pIace is faIIing apart.
你没有热水
You have no hot water.
还不能有软奶酪
You can't have soft cheese.
别忘了这个散热器
Let's not forget the radiator.
开了十年了 没有人关的了它
The steam's been on for 10 years. No human can turn this off.
Jerry,得了 你现在条件不错
Jerry come on. You're doing okay now.
你至少应该去 看看那个房♥子
You shouId at Ieast take a Iook at this pIace.
你不该住在这种地方 - 你刚才还说你要住在这里
You shouIdn't have to Iive Iike this. -You just said you wanted to Iive here.
嗯,这对我来说是个进步
WeII for me it's a step up.
就像从冰岛搬到芬兰
It's Iike moving from IceIand to FinIand.
Jerry, 你要不要去看 那个房♥子?
Jerry you wanna see the pIace or not?
我现在没空考虑这个. 我要去 Minneapolis(明尼亞波利市)
I can't think about it now. I'm going to MinneapoIis.
这个周末我要有四场演出
I got four shows this weekend.
Elaine? EIaine?
Elaine? EIaine?
Jerry?
Jerry?
Jer... 噢,嗨
Jer-- Oh hi.
欢迎回来. 演出怎么样?
WeIcome back. How were the shows?
很好.我很愉快. 电视呢? VCR(录象机)哪去了?
Great. I had fun. Where's the TV? Where's the VCR?
什么?! - 被偷了
What? -They were stoIen.
被偷了? 什么时候?
StoIen? When?
几个小时之前. 警♥察♥一会要过来
A coupIe of hours ago. The poIice are coming right over.
丢了?
StoIen?
有人走了没关门
Someone Ieft the door open.
噢, 是啊...
Oh yeah....
你没关门就走了?
You Ieft the door open?
噢,你知道, 我当时在做饭...
Oh weII you know I was cooking...
...然后我进来拿抹刀(涂抹奶油用)
...and I came in to get the spatuIa.
我就把门开着因为我一会要把刀送回来
I Ieft the door open because I was gonna bring the spatuIa right back.
等等,你是没锁上还是没关门?
Wait you Ieft the Iock open or the door open?
没关门
The door.
没关门?你没关门? - 我一会要把抹刀送回来
The door? You Ieft the door open? -I was bringing the spatuIa right back.
是的, 然后...?
Yeah and...?
嗯, 我正好赶上演肥皂剧
WeII I got caught up watching a soap opera.
<
Bold and the Beautiful.
所以门就大开着. - 是啊
So the door was wide open. -Wide open.
借过一下
Excuse me.
当时你在哪?
And where were you?
我出去买♥♥东西, 等着回来热水开了好洗澡
I was at BIoomingdaIe's waiting for the shower to heat up.
咳, Jerry, 对不起
Look Jerry I'm sorry.
你上保险了, 对吧, 伙计? - 没有
You have insurance right buddy? -No.
你怎么不上保险?
How can you not have insurance?
因为我买♥♥了Clapco D-29(锁)
Because I spent my money on the CIapco D-29.
是现在市场上 最安全的门锁
It's the most impenetrabIe Iock on the market today.
它只有一个设计上的缺点:
It has onIy one design fIaw
那就是门...
The door...
...必须关上!
...must be cIosed
Jerry, 我去找回你的东西. 我去解决
Jerry I'm gonna find your stuff. I'm gonna soIve it.
我来调查,伙计. 让我来
I'm on the case buddy. I'm on the case.
别找了.也不用赔偿我. 是意外事故
Don't investigate. Don't pay me back. It was an accident.
是我的错. - 已经发生了
I made a mistake. -These things happen.
我是个人啊(human双关:有同情心的) - 在你看来
I'm human. -In your way.
我们核实一下, 一个电视机, 一个唱机, 一个皮夹克, 一个录象机, 一台电脑
Let's see that's one TV a stereo one Ieather jacket a VCR a computer.
就这些? - 还有电♥话♥录音机
Is that about it? -The answering machine.
电♥话♥录音机
Answering machine.
伙计, 我讨厌有人用那个给我打电♥话♥
Boy I hate the idea of somebody out there returning my caIIs.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
玩笑
It's a joke.
明白
I see.
好吧, Seinfeld先生, 我们会调查的. 有线索我们会通知你的
WeII Mr. SeinfeId we'II Iook into it. We'II Iet you know if we find anything.
你现在有线索吗? - 没有
Do you ever find anything? -No.