剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
还行 走一步算一步
It's not bad. It's coming along.
为啥 你需要啥?
Why, did you need something?
你有没有一些商业化的...
You handle any of that commercial...
...房♥地♥产♥...?
...real estate that...?
呃 我想我可能会的...
Well, I might be getting into that.
我们保持联♥系♥ - 我知道了 好吧 我们走吧
You keep me posted. - I'm aware of you. All right, let's go.
我们走 你25分钟后要上台演出
Let's go. You're on-stage in 25 minutes.
约会的世界不是个好玩的世界
The dating world is not a fun world.
是个有压力的世界
It's a pressure world.
紧张的世界 痛苦的世界
It's a world of tension, it's a world of pain.
如果有女人来我家里 我必须要把浴室准备好...
If a woman comes over to my house, I gotta get that bathroom ready...
...因为她需要 女人需要一些工具 但我不了解
...because she needs things. I don't know what.
我知道我没有那些工具 我知道的
I know I don't have it, I know that.
你们知道她们需要什么? 女人需要棉球
You know what they need? Women need cotton balls.
这是... 对我来说最不可思议的事情
This is one... Always been one of the most amazing things to me.
我没有棉球 我们都是人
I have no cotton balls. We're all human beings.
为什么会这样? 我从来没有过一块棉球...
What is the story? I've never had one...
...从没借过 从没需要过
...I never bought one, I never needed one.
我从未有过这种情况 我会对自己说:
I've never been in a situation where I thought to myself:
"我现在该需要用一块棉球了
"I could use a cotton ball right now.
就能搞定这一堆乱七八糟了"
I could certainly get out of this mess."
女人需要它们 她们需要的不仅仅是一个或两个
Women need them. And they don't need one or two.
她们需要成千上万的棉球 一包又一包
They need thousands of them. They need bags.
她们喜欢塑料包装的 你们有人见过那些巨大的包装袋吗?
They're like peat moss bags. Have you ever seen these giant bags?
非常巨大...
They're huge...
...然后两天后 没了 用完了 袋子空了
...and two days later, they're out. They're gone. The bag is empty.
棉球呢 女士们? 你们都做了些什么?
Where are the cotton balls, ladies? What are you doing with them?
只有当它们进了废纸篓后 我才会看见它们
The only time I ever see them is in the bottom of wastebaskets.
有两三个看起来经历了很可怕的事情
Two or three look like they've been through some horrible experience.
被折磨 被蹂躏 我不知道发生了什么
Tortured, interrogated, I don't know what happened to them.
有一次我和一个女孩出去 她把一包棉球忘在了我家
I once went out with a girl, she left a little bag of cotton balls at my house.
我不知道该怎么办 我把它们丢在地上看起来像是风滚草
I didn't know what to do. I put them on the floor like little tumbleweeds.
我想也许蟑螂们可以看见...
I thought cockroaches would see it...
...会想 "这里是郊区 我们继续走吧"
...figure, "This is a dead town. Let's move on."
约会的世界是个压力的世界
The dating world is a world of pressure.
让我们面对吧 约会就像是整晚的在应聘工作
Let's face it, a date is a job interview that lasts all night.
应聘和约会唯一不同的是...
The difference between a date and job interview is...
...不是全部的应聘者最后会变裸体
...not many interviews is there a chance you'll end up naked at the end.
你知道 " 比尔 老板觉得你可以...
You know, " Bill, the boss thinks you're the man for the position...
...剥光了躺下一起和别人谈谈工作的事"
...strip down and meet the people you'll be working with."
如果可以直接问一个女人 她在想什么该有多好?
Wouldn't it be great if you could ask a woman what she's thinking?
如果可以直接问一个女人她在想什么 那会是多好的世界啊
What a world it would be if you could just ask a woman what she's thinking.
可是 相反的 我得做个侦探 寻找线索
You know, instead I'm like a detective. I gotta pick up clues.
所有的事情都是一个谋杀案的调查
The whole thing's a murder investigation.
听着 别太紧张了 你会搞明白的...
Listen, don't get worked up. You're gonna know the whole story...
...就在她一下飞机的一瞬间 - 真的 怎样的?
...the minute she steps off. - Really, how?
一切都在打招呼里
It's all in the greeting. All right.
如果 她在和你打招呼之前 放下了手里的包 这是好兆头
If she puts the bags down before she greets you, that's a good sign.
嘴唇部位如果有什么东西 也是好兆头 - 嘴唇部位
Anything in the lip area is good. - Lip area.
拥抱 肯定是好事 - 拥抱 肯定是好事
A hug, definitely good. - Hug is definitely good.
如果拥抱只是碰一下肩膀...
What if it's one of those hugs where the shoulders touch...
...屁♥股♥却离了八丈远呢? - 太惨了
...the hips are eight feet apart? - Brutal.
你知道他们怎么做到的吗? - 还有 握手也不好
You know how they do that? - Also, a shake is bad.
握手不好 但如果是两只手呢?
Shake is bad. But what if it's the two-hander?
一只在上 一只在下 满是温柔的眼神
Hand on bottom, hand on top. The warm look in the eyes.
夹手汉堡包? - 没错
Hand sandwich? - Right.
这见仁见智 这还要取决于几层...
It's open to interpretation. So much depends on the layering...
...还有湿润的程度 我是只眼睛...
...the quality of the wetness in the eyes...
猜猜我是谁 - 嘿 嘿...
Guess who. - Hey, hey. He...
嘿 嘿 - 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey. - Hey, hey.
见到你真好 - 嗨
It's good to see you. - Hi.
这是我朋友 乔治 - 哦 嗨
This is my friend George. - Oh, hi.
你好啊? - 这是 劳拉
How are you? - This is Laura.
当然 劳拉 当然 - 真不敢相信 你真的来了
Sure, Laura, sure. - I can't believe you're here.
拿包 - 哦 对 拿包
Get the bags. - Yeah, sure, the bags.
这个 抱歉 劳拉 - 噢 谢谢
Here, Laura. I'm sorry. - Oh, thank you.
真是有趣的打招呼方式 注意到没 乔治?
That was an interesting greeting. Notice that, George?
对让人惊喜的蒙眼睛打招呼
Yes, the surprise blindfold greeting.
这个不在手册里
That wasn't in the manual.
所以...
So...
...觉得如何?
...what do you think?
这个地方还不错
This place isn't so bad.
是啊 一直推动着我要努力工作
Yeah, it kind of motivates me to work on the road.
随意一些吧
So make yourself at home.
想来点什么?
So can I get you anything?
面包 水...
Bread, water...
...沙拉酱?
...salad dressing?
有红酒吗?
Actually, do you have any wine?
是的 有
Yeah, I think I do.
介意我把这个关掉吗?
Do you mind if I turn this down?
不 当然不介意...
No. Yeah, go... Go right ahead. Yeah.
杰瑞 我在想...
Jerry, I was wondering...
...有没有可能 不过不行 也没关系...
...would it be possible, and if it's not, fine...
...让我明晚也住在这里?
...for me to stay here tomorrow night too?
是 是 当然 当然 为什么不能
Yeah. Yeah, sure. Yeah, why don't you stay.
是
Yeah.
明天又什么计划?
What is your schedule for tomorrow?
有事情吗?
Are you doing anything?
我想做点事情
No, I'd love to do something.
早上我有个研讨会 不过之后就没事情做了
I have my seminar in the morning, but after I'm wide open.
是吗? 你想做什么?
Really? What would you like to do?
唔...
Well...
...我知道听起来可能像是来旅游的 我想坐...
...I know this sounds touristy, but I'd love to go on one of those...
...5个小时的曼哈顿观光游艇
...five-hour boat rides around Manhattan.
哦 是 没问题
Yeah, we could do that.
干嘛不呢? 干嘛不呢?
Why not? Why not?
我只是... 真的很高兴你能来
I'm just... I'm really glad you're here.
你好
Hello.
是的
Yes.
是的 她在
Yes, she is. Hold on.
找你的
It's for you.
喂?
Hello?
嗨
Hi.
不 不 没事 准时到了
No, no. It was great, right on time.
不 我明天晚上还住这里
No, I'm gonna stay here tomorrow.
是的 是的 没问题
Yes. Yes, it's fine.
不 我们明天准备去坐船
No, we're going on a boat ride.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
我不会谈这个的
I'm not gonna have this conversation.
听着 我明天再打给你
Look, I'll call you tomorrow.
好 拜拜
Okay. Bye.
千万别订婚
Never get engaged.
你订婚了?
You're engaged?
直到发生了才会知道是什么感觉
You know, you really have no idea what it's like until you do it.
就像是做情感的过山车
I'm on this emotional roller coaster.
你订婚了?
You're engaged?
你知道吗 有时候我都不相信我自己
You know, I can't believe it myself sometimes.
凡事你都要站在"我们"的角度考虑问题
You have to start thinking in terms of "we."
真的是压力很大 - 你订婚了
It's a very stressful situation. - You're engaged.
是的 他是个好人 - 是啊
Yeah, he's a great guy. - Yeah.
你肯定会喜欢他的
You'd really like him.
我真是等不及要坐船了 - 我更是
I can't wait to get on that boat. - Me too.
我发誓 我根本不知道女人都在想些什么
I swear, I have absolutely no idea what women are thinking.
我理解不了? 我承认 我没有接到信♥号♥♥
I don't get it, okay? I admit, I'm not getting the signals.
我理解不了
I am not getting it.
女人 她们很微妙 有点儿... 她们做任何事情都很微妙
Women, they're so subtle. Their little... Everything they do is subtle.
男人不微妙 男人直接
Men are not subtle. We are obvious.
女人知道男人想要什么 男人知道男人想要什么
Women know what men want, men know what men want.
我们想要什么? 我们想要女人 就这么简单
What do we want? We want women. That's it.
这是我们确定 一定 以及肯定的事情 绝对是的
It's the only thing we know for sure. It really is.