剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
那天去吃饭 饭后账单来了 和往常一样
Went to dinner the other night, check came at the end of the meal.
从不喜欢“饭后付账”的规矩
Never liked the "check at the end of the meal" system.
在你吃饭前 钱是不一样的
Money's a different thing before you eat.
在吃饭前 钱没有价值
Before you eat, money has no value.
饿的时候你不在乎
You don't care when you're hungry.
坐在饭店里 你就是一国之君 “再来一杯!”
You sit down in a restaurant, you're the ruler of an empire. " More drinks!
“开胃菜! 快! 快!”
Appetizers! Quickly, quickly.
“这是我吃过的最好的一顿饭”
It will be the greatest meal of our lives."
吃完饭 你松了松裤子…
Then after the meal, you know, you got the pants open...
…用纸巾擦嘴…
...you got the napkins destroyed...
…烟蒂扔在土豆泥里
...cigarette butt in the mashed potatoes.
这个时候账单送了上来
Then the check comes at that moment.
人们总是不开心
People are always upset, you know?
账单让他们感到很迷惑
They're mystified by the check.
“这是什么?”
"What is this?
“怎么会这样?”
How could this be?"
他们开始传递账单 “你觉得对吗?”
They start passing it around the table, "Does this look right to you?
“我们现在不饿 为什么要买♥♥这些食物”
We're not hungry now. Why are we buying all this food?"
我觉得超人也许非常幽默
I think Superman probably has a very good sense of humour.
我从没听过他说什么有好笑的
I never heard him say anything funny.
这是常理
It's common sense.
他有超强力量 超快速度
He's got super strength, super speed.
我肯定他超级幽默
I'm sure he's got super humour.
你可以这样认为 但是…
You would think that, but...
…要嘛你生来就幽默 要嘛没有 这不会改变
...either you're born with humour or you're not. It's not gonna change.
就算你从氪星的红色太阳…
Even if you go from the red sun of Krypton...
…千里迢迢来到地球的黄色太阳
...all the way to the yellow sun of the Earth.
为什么? 为什么他心中那片区域…
Why? Why would that one area of his mind...
不会被地球的黄色太阳影响?
...not be affected by the yellow sun of the Earth?
我不知道 但是他一点都不好笑
I don't know. But he ain't funny.
我知道 我知道 对不起迟到了
I know, I know. I'm sorry I'm late.
没关系
No problem.
我掉了颗葡萄
I dropped a grape.
什么? - 我在厨房♥掉了一颗葡萄…
What? - I dropped a grape in the kitchen...
…不见了
...and it disappeared.
找不到 我跪在地上跪了10分钟…
I couldn't find it. I was... I was literally on my knees for 10 minutes...
…找这颗该死的葡萄
...looking for this stupid grape.
我不知道掉到哪里去了
I have no idea where it went.
你哭了? 我是说 只是一颗葡萄
Were you crying? I mean, it's just a grape.
你会找到的
You'll find it.
不 我只是过敏
No. I'm just getting over an allergy attack.
和我约会的那个人… - 罗伯特
This guy I'm going out with... - Robert.
罗伯特 对 谢谢
Robert. Yes. Thank you.
他养了两只猫 我对它们过敏
He has two cats, and I'm allergic to them.
我终于遇见了一个正常的男人…
You know, I finally meet a normal man...
…但我不能去他的公♥寓♥
...and I can't even go into his apartment.
当然 我的公♥寓♥是演员工作室…
Of course, my apartment is The Actors' Studio...
…我们也不能去那 这导致了很多问题
...so we can't go there. It's really causing a lot of problems, you know?
因为这些猫他周末也不出去
He won't even go away for the weekend because of these cats.
男人养猫…我不知道
Guys with cats... I don't know.
我想邀我正在交往的女孩…
I been thinking of asking this girl I'm seeing...
瓦内萨?
Vanessa?
瓦内萨 谢谢
Vanessa. Thank you.
我想邀她出去玩两天
I been thinking about asking her to go away a couple days.
不 不 不
Oh, no. No, no.
我不得不反对那样做
I'd have to advise against that.
你了解这个人什么 一个月?
What do you know this woman, a month?
你要和她在一起72个小时 这是约会十项全能
You're gonna be with her 72 hours, that's a dating decathlon.
你为什么不带她去我告诉你的那个地方 在佛蒙特?
Why don't you take her to that place in Vermont I was telling you about?
那真是个迷人的地方…
That really charming place with the...
…有独♥立♥的冷热水供应
...with the separate faucets for the hot and cold.
她会喜欢的
She'll love it.
真厉害 如果不麻烦的话…
That's exquisite. Listen, if it's not too much trouble...
能把那份报纸给我吗
...could you pass me that paper over there?
只要商业版
Just the business section.
你最好在葡萄变异之前找到它
You better find that grape before it mutates into another life form.
曾经一个变异的葡萄…
There was once a mutant grape...
…让德州大草原区中的某个城市 整个陷入恐慌
...that terrorized an entire town in the Texas panhandle.
他们派驻部队 没人能够阻止
They brought in the Army. Nobody could stop it.
很明显 它是铁做的
Apparently, it had a pit of steel.
又升了 不可思议
Up again. This is incredible.
我要去买♥♥ - 你买♥♥什么?
I'm getting it. - You're getting what?
股票 - 什么股票?
A stock. - What stock?
你见过我朋友西蒙? - 也许
You ever meet my friend Simons? - Maybe.
他认识一个叫威肯森的人 在股市发了大财
This guy Wilkenson made a fortune in the stock market.
现在他买♥♥了些新股 据说有次大并购
Now he's got some new thing, there was supposed to be a big merger.
我本不该说的
I wasn't even supposed to say anything.
你应该考虑一下 - 它会涨到什么地步?
You should think about this. - How high is it supposed to go?
我不知道 西蒙说如果我想做…
I don't know. But Simons said if I wanted to get involved...
…威肯森会告诉我卖♥♥出的准确时机
...Wilkenson would tell me the exact right minute to sell.
想做吗 - 我不知道
You wanna do it? - Boy, I don't know.
我想做 但我没钱
I don't have any money.
哪个公♥司♥?
What kind of company is it?
叫做Centrax 他们有些新技术…
It's called Centrax. They got some new kind of technique...
…电视转播歌♥剧
...for televising opera.
电视转播歌♥剧?
Televising opera?
一些电子产品
Some sort of electronic thingy.
你准备投多少?
How much are you gonna invest?
五千 一…一万
Five thousand. Ten... Ten thousand.
五千
Five thousand.
天啊 - 拜托 威肯森投了几百万在股市
Boy. - Come on!. Wilkenson's got millions invested in this stock.
从我开始关注开始已经涨了3点
It's gone up three points since I've been watching it.
如果我亏了呢 - 投2500
What if I lose it? - Come on! Go for 2500.
我们一起做
We'll do it together. Come on, come on.
我们一起做
We're in it together.
好吧 2500 - 这就对了
All right, 2500. - That's it.
可以下单了吗
Yeah, can I take your order?
庄家付账
Check to the raiser.
我买♥♥单? 好吧
My bet? All right.
我要金枪鱼三明治
I'll open with the tuna sandwich.
金枪鱼? - 海豚的事情?
Tuna? - Oh, the dolphin thing?
它们被渔网困死
They're dying in the nets.
整个午餐的意义就在于金枪鱼
You know, the whole concept of lunch is based on tuna.
杰瑞 在你日常生活中能够不自私一次吗
Jerry, can't you incorporate one unselfish act in your daily routine?
我开车的时候 我总是让别人先走
Hey, when I'm driving, I let people in ahead of me all the time.
我总是向他们招手
I'm always waving everybody in.
“快走 快走”
"Go ahead. Go ahead."
好吧 好吧 我要鸡丁沙拉
All right, all right. I'll have the chicken salad.
我要…
And I'm gonna have...
…黄油松饼和咖啡
...an English muffin with margarine on the side, and a cup of coffee.
你呢
Okay, what about you?
我要金枪鱼
I'll have the tuna.
我不得不说 那些人坐在我们后面说话…
I have to say, those people talking behind us...
…真的让我没法看电影
...really ruined that movie for me.
你为什么不做些什么呢
Why didn't you do something?
想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
我瞥了那人一眼
I gave the guy the half-turn.
然后转过身瞪了他一眼
Then I gave him the full turn with the eye roll.
我是说 如果再做更多的话 可能会在鼻子上挨一拳
I mean, beyond that, I'm risking a punch in the mouth.
请问 有这种蓬松的吗
Excuse me. Do you have these in the puffs?
没有蓬松的 只有薄片
No puffs. Just flakes.
你有没有考虑那个旅行?
Have you thought any more about that trip?
是的 正在考虑
Yeah. I've been thinking about it.
我朋友介绍我佛蒙特的这个地方
You know, my friend told me about this place in Vermont.
我不知道 我只是担心这样的旅行 压力很大
I don't know. I just worry about trips like this. It's a lot of pressure.
这会很棒 这会加速我们之间的亲密关系
It's great. It speeds up the intimacy level.
就像把关系放在时间压缩机中
It's like putting the relationship in a time compressor.
原本需要从现在起六个月的…
Where we would be six months from now...
…三天我们就可以完成
...we accomplish in three days.
所以你想把我们的关系发展的第二阶段
So you want to move our relationship into phase two.