剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
好吧, 不管怎么样还是谢谢你. - 不用
WeII thanks anyway. -You bet.
我不懂那个笑话
I didn't get that joke either.
电♥话♥留音机在小偷那里. 可是留言不是给他的...
The crook has the machine. The messages aren't for him...
...他是小偷
...he's the crook.
他怎么回答...?
Why wouId he answer--?
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in here?
走进来的. 你大厅的门又坏了
I waIked in. Your Iobby door is broken again.
又坏了?
Again?
我真不知道你怎么收拾这里的
I don't know how you put up with this.
是啊. 告诉他, George. - 谢谢
Yeah. TeII him George. -Thanks.
你还是想搬过来吗?
You wouId stiII wanna move in here?
是的. 你不明白
Yes. You don't understand.
我不能跟那个蠢货Ethel Merman在一起
I'm Iiving with EtheI Merman without the taIent.
那个公♥寓♥还在吗?
Is that other apartment stiII avaiIabIe?
我被偷了有...
I got ripped off for about the...
...18次
...eighteenth time.
在头几次 你会感觉很心烦
The first coupIe of times you go through it it's very upsetting.
你或你的朋友首先反映是, 说:
Your first reaction or one of your friends wiII say
"报♥警♥. 你真的是该报♥警♥."
"CaII the poIice. You reaIIy shouId caII the poIice."
所以你认为自己应该, 你知道, 电视上只这样的, 想想:
So you think to yourseIf you know you watch TV you think
"是啊,报♥警♥. 找到小偷
"Yeah I'm caIIing the poIice. Stakeouts manhunts.
我要来点实际的行动."
I'm gonna see some reaI action."
不是吗? 你们认为呢
Right? You think that.
之后警♥察♥来你家
So the poIice come over to your house.
做笔录
They fiII out the report.
给你一份复印件
They give you your copy.
现在, 除非给小偷的复印件...
Now unIess they give the crook his copy...
...我认为我们破不了这个案子 你说呐?
...I don't reaIIy think we're gonna crack this case. Do you?
这可不是蝙蝠俠, 知道三个小偷在哪里...
It's not Iike Batman where there's three crooks in the city...
...每个人都知道自己 半斤八两
...and everybody pretty much knows who they are.
很少有小偷会...
Very few crooks go to the troubIe...
...自找麻烦的说出他自己的职业了
...to come up with a theme for their careers anymore.
在现场很难识别出他们
It makes them a Iot tougher to spot.
"你丢了Sony? 它可能是那个穿礼服偷的
"Did you Iose a Sony? It couId be The Penguin.
我想我们可以追上他
I think we can round him up.
他穿着礼服
He's dressed Iike a penguin.
我们可以找到他. 他是穿礼服的."
We can find him. He's a penguin."
看啊
WeII come on.
这才是公♥寓♥ 才象个家
This is an apartment. This is a home.
这才是住的地方
This is a pIace to Iive.
壁炉!
A firepIace
骗我吧? 能用吗?
Are you kidding me? Does this work?
我都不知道还有壁炉. 壁炉! 难以相信
I didn't know there was a firepIace. A firepIace That's incredibIe.
这里怎么弄木头? - 邮寄
How do you get aII that wood in here? -They deIiver.
邮寄木头? - 是啊
They deIiver wood? -Yeah.
伙计有什么高见?
What do you tip a wood guy?
我都不知道还有壁炉. -看 看这边
I didn't know there was a firepIace. -Look. Look Iook at this.
还有花♥园♥. - 花♥园♥?
There's a garden. -A garden?
简直不敢相信还有花♥园♥
I can't beIieve there's a garden.
我还得要园丁吧? - 是的你是得有个
WouId I have to get a gardener? -Yeah you can get a gardener.
你告诉他的? - 你可以
You tip him? -You can.
你没有说要园丁啊
You don't tip a gardener.
你可以提出要个园丁. - 你不必要个园丁
You can tip a gardener. -You don't need a gardener.
Jerry, 你可以在后面烤肉
Jerry you can barbecue back here.
他们还邮递碳吗?
They deIiver the coaI?
当然. 没准就是那个送木头的 也送碳
Sure. It's probabIy the same guy who deIivers the wood.
哦, 我要提醒他
Oh then I gotta tip him.
噢, 伙计, 这个地方真不敢相信
Oh man this pIace is incredibIe.
看看这些灯
Look at aII this great Iight.
我没有植物. - 我有
I don't have any pIants. -I have pIants.
Jerry, 看这个壁橱
Jerry Iook at this cIoset.
看.我进去了. 能装下人啊
Look at this. I'm waIking in it. It's a waIk-in.
不相信吧?我喜欢 这个. 你认为怎么样?
Can you beIieve it? I'm nuts about this. What do you think?
我喜欢
I Iike that.
你认为如何, George? - 应该你做主
What do you think George? -It's your decision.
我要了. 我搬这来. 我决定要了
I'm taking it. I'm taking the pIace. I'm gonna take it.
这是是我新家. 我要在这住
This is gonna be my new pIace. I'm Iiving here.
我搬过了. -你搬家?
I'm moving. -You're moving?
也意味我能搬家
That means I'm moving.
天啊, 真的吗?
Gee is that incredibIe?
祝贺你
CongratuIations.
这个长沙发怎么处理? - 你喜欢?
What about the couch? -You Iike the couch?
告诉你我怎么处理它. - 什么?
TeII you what I'm gonna do. -What?
你搬进来, 你是个好朋友 我会先把它让给你的
You're moving in you're a good friend. I wanna start you off on the right foot.
给我...
Give me...
...150美圆
...a hundred and fifty doIIars.
事实上, 赶快把它拿走 - 等等
In fact get it out of here right now. -Excuse me.
150美圆? 为什么? 值150美圆?
A hundred and fifty doIIars? For what? For this couch?
是啊 - 买♥♥这个?
Yeah. -For this couch?
好吧, 你说. 值多少?
Okay you teII me. What is it worth?
恩...
Okay....
我看值多少
I teII you what.
我可以出到...
I couId go as high as....
我不知道. 也许...
I don't know. Maybe...
...20美圆?
...twenty doIIars?
哪个? - 是我,George
Yeah? -Yeah, it's George.
上来吧
Come on up.
得了, 我把它带走 我得把垫子收起来...
Forget it I'm gonna take it with me. I'II just pack up the cushions--
好吧,好吧,你赢了--40美圆?
Okay. Okay you win. $40.
帮我抬到大厅好吗?
You wanna heIp me get it in the haII?
50美圆, 好吗? 这回可以? - 50美圆?
Fifty doIIars okay? Is that aII right? -Fifty doIIars?
太感谢你了 - 也谢谢你
Thank you very much. -Thank you very much.
嘿 怎么样了?
Hey. What's going on?
我刚花了50美圆买♥♥了这个沙发
I just bought Jerry's couch for $50.
带租期合同了吗?
So did you bring the Iease?
好的
Okay.
天啊, 三年. 这好象是长♥期♥的
Gee three years. That kind of seems Iike a Iong time.
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry
Jerry Jerry Jerry.
听着, 如果你对那感觉有一点 不舒服...
Listen if you are feeIing uncomfortabIe about this at aII at aII...
...不要勉强
...do not feeI Iike you have to take it.
为什么? - 再考虑一下...
Why? -If you're having second thoughts...
...如果你不想要...
...if you didn't want it...
...不必担心, 因为, 你知道, 我...
...don't worry about it because you know I....
我会租的
I couId take it.
你要租? 你想租?
You couId take it? You want it?
不是, 我不是想租. 你不想要我才要
No I don't want it. I want it if you don't want it.
所以你想要
So you do want it.
你不想要我才要
I want it if you don't want it.
刚才你说你要. - 没有, 我 是说我要租的前提是...
You just said you wanted it. -No I'm saying if a situation arose...
...你不想租, 我可以要
...in which you didn't want it I might take it.
给你. - 我怎么能要?
So take it. -How can I take it?
我怎么能要? - 它是你的
How can I take it? -It's your apartment.
现在我还怎么要, 你不是想要吗?
How can I want it now if you want it?
打扰一下. 我不想引起麻烦...
Excuse me. I don't mean to cause any troubIe...
...但是, George, 如果要租的话, 我能否换你的地方?
...but George if you take it can I take your pIace?
可以, 但是我不会要的
Yes but I am not taking it.
我也不租
I am not taking it.
好吧,你们总有一个要租吧
WeII one of you better damn weII take it.
恩, 现在该怎么办? - 我不知道
WeII what do you wanna do here? -I don't know.
想抛硬币?
You wanna fIip a coin?
谁抛?
Who fIips?
你抛, 我猜. - 好的,很好
You fIip I'II caII. -Okay fine.
这是正式的抛法
AII right. AII right. -This is the officiaI fIip.
不许反悔, 不许作弊 赢的一方要租 同意?
No crying no guiIt. Winner takes aII and that's it. Agreed?
好. - 我不知道该要谁的地方
I'm good. -I don't know who to root for.
George的地方有地毯
George's pIace has carpeting.
好. 现在, 抛出后你就猜. - 不许搞鬼
AII right. Now you caII it in the air. -No catching.
不会, 不会. - 好的开始
No no. -AII right fIip it.
正面!
Heads
背面. - 不行, 碰到桌了了
TaiIs. -No it hit the tabIe.