剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
我们要女人 怎么得到呢?
We want women. How do we get them?
不清楚 不知道
We don't know about that. We don't know.
下一步该怎么走 不知道
The next step after that, we have no idea.
这就是为什么总会在路上看到男人们 拚命的按喇叭 在施工的地方大喊大叫
This is why you see men honking car horns, yelling from construction sites.
目前为止 这是最好的办法
These are the best ideas we've had so far.
按喇叭是因为美女吗?
The car horn honk. Is that the beauty?
有没有见过男人这样做?
Have you seen men doing this?
是怎样的? 男人坐在车里
What is this? The man is in the car.
女人从车前面走过
The woman walks by the front of the car.
他按喇叭...
He honks the...
这个男人已经没想法了
This man is out of ideas.
怎么...?
How does the...?
她肯定不喜欢我
I don't think she likes me.
但是男人还是会得到女人 不是吗?
The amazing thing is that we still get women, don't we?
我是说 男人和女人在一起
I mean, men are with women.
你看到他们在一起
You see men with women.
男人是怎么得到女人的? 很多人在问
How are men getting women? Many people wonder.
我来告诉大家我们的组织是怎么运作的
Let me tell you a little bit about our organization.
不管女人在哪里 我们都有工作人员在场
Wherever women are, we have a man working on the situation right now.
现在 也许他不是我们做的最好的...
Now, he may not be our best man...
...因为我们的工作范围太大了...
...okay, we have a lot of areas to cover...
...但现场绝对有我们的工作人员
...but someone from our staff is on the scene.
所以男人们会感到狂躁...
That's why men get frustrated...
...当他们看到女人在读文章...
...when we see women reading articles...
...文章标题 "到哪里找寻男人"
...like "Where to Meet Men."
我们就在这里 我们无处不在
We're here. We are everywhere.
我们不停的按喇叭想要让你满足
We're honking our horns to serve you better.