剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
CouIdn't agree more. -Good.
好 - 对
Good. -Good.
伟大
Great.
伟大? 哪儿伟大?
Great? Where do you get great?
谈论其他人...
It's great to taIk about...
是伟大的 - 其他家伙
...other peopIe. -Guys.
是的 - 是
Yeah. -Yeah.
好的,哪个特殊的家伙?
WeII anybody specific?
没有
No.
普通的人 - 噢,真的?
A generaI guy. -Oh reaIIy?
什么?
Elaine Marie Benes. -EIaine Marie Benes. -What?
不,不是大人物
No it's not a big deaI.
不, 多伟大,多恐怖
No that's great. That's terrific.
不,我们刚见面 - 不要紧.
No we just met. -Doesn't matter.
那個年轻男子叫什么? 我想约他见面
What's the young man's name? I wouId Iike to meet him.
我不这样认为
I don't think so.
那,他做什么工作的? 他是一个工匠吗
WeII what does he do? Is he an artisan...
...一个艺术家, 还是从事哪种工作的劳动者?
...a craftsman a Iabourer of some sort?
华尔街 - 高等经济学者
WaII Street. -High finance.
牛啊, 熊啊, 从Connecticut州来的人
BuIIs bears peopIe from Connecticut.
他恰巧还长的非常好看
And he happens to be pretty good-Iooking.
完全正确,先生
AII right sir.
他还很有趣
And he's hiIarious.
不公平 - 你知道
Now that's not fair. -You know.
那么你是在哪儿遇见这家伙的?
So where did you meet this guy?
我在健康俱乐部吊到他的
I staked out his heaIth cIub.
当你吊一个人的时候...
When you're on a stakeout...
...你发现站在墙边会更好些吗...
...do you find it's better to stand up against the waII...
...或者蹲在一个大树的后面
...or kind of crouch down behind a big pIant?
你知道,我认为...
You know I think that...
...即使你和某人发生了关系...
...even if you've had a reIationship with someone...
...或者说成是, 特别的如果你和某人发生了关系...
...or Iet's say especiaIIy if you've had a reIationship with someone...
...然后又尝试把关系变为朋友...
...and you try and become friends afterwards...
...这非常困难,不是吗?
...it's very difficuIt. Isn't this?
你们太了解对方了
It's hard because you know each other so weII.
明白吗? 你知道对方所有的诡计
You know? You know aII each other's tricks.
就像两个魔术师在试着表演给对方看
It's Iike two magicians trying to entertain each other.
一人说, "看那, 兔子" 另外个人说, "这样啊?"
You know one goes "Look a rabbit." The other goes "So?"
"肯定是你在做假"
"I beIieve that's your card."
"瞧, 两个人如果睡了一夜后就收工, 多好?"
"Look why don't we just saw each other in haIf and caII it a night okay?"