剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
为什么? - 阻擋犯規. 这不能算数
So what? -Interference. You can't count that.
得了, 你疯了? 硬币不能碰到任何东西
Come on are you crazy? The coin cannot touch anything.
它受干扰了. - 你没有声明不能冲撞啊
It affects it. -You didn't caII "no interference."
这不需要事先声明的. 这是规矩!
You don't have to caII it. That's a ruIe
我可不这么认为. - 行了. 好吧, Jerry
I don't beIieve this. -AII right. Fine Jerry.
你赢了,拿去, 拿去吧 - 我不想这样赢法
You win. Take it just take it. -I don't wanna win it Iike this.
Elaine, 你怎么认为?
EIaine what do you think?
我还是不说的好
I better not.
我跟你说
I'II teII you what I'II choose you for it.
猜拳, 猜中三次就赢. 不许争吵
Straight choose three takes it. No disputes.
就这样. 三次你就赢
That's it. You gotta win three.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
我会赢你的
I'II choose you.
你想要什么? - 让步
What do you want? -Odds.
我要公平. - 好
I want evens. -Good.
你说要让步. - 你说要公平
You got odds. -You got evens.
对
Right.
准备. - 为了公♥寓♥
Ready. -For the apartment.
1, 2, 3, 出! - 我赢了!
Once twice three shoot -Mine
1, 2, 3, 出. - 我赢了!
Once twice three shoot. -Mine
1, 2, 3, 出! - 我赢了!
Once twice three shoot -Mine
1, 2, 3, 出!
Once twice three shoot
恭喜
CongratuIations.
恭喜. - 谢谢
CongratuIations. -Thanks.
我要去洗个脸...
I'm just gonna wash....
为什么我要出二? 为什么我要出二?!
Why did I put out two? Why did I put out two?
Jerry? 我想我发现了些什么
Jerry? I think I'm on to something.
好象是你丢的东西了
I think I found your stuff.
知道那个住在走廊里的英国人吗?
You know the EngIishman who Iives down the haII?
在前几天, 他表现的很奇怪
The Iast coupIe days he's been acting very strange.
他好象是躲避着我. - 难以想象
I think he's avoiding me. -Hard to imagine.
是啊, 我刚发现,和他 一起上电梯测试了他
Yeah and get this. I just got off the eIevator with him and I tested him.
我测试他 , 像这样我现在说的, 这样 我说:
I tested him Iike this is what I said Iike this. I went
"哦, 顺便说一下, 我知道那些东西."
"Oh by the way I know about the stuff."
你知道, 非常意外的是 他说出他的秘密
You know very casuaI so he'II take me into his confidence.
那么,他说什么? - "什么东西?"
So what did he say? -"What stuff?"
案子结束. - 不,不, 你不明白
Case cIosed. -No no. You don't understand.
看, 他说的很含糊. 看, 伙计, 他很含糊
See he swaIIowed. See the guy he swaIIowed.
噢, 他有些紧张
Oh he was nervous about something.
现在, 我要去那看看. 我去借些茶
Now I'm gonna go over there. I'm gonna borrow some tea.
如果5分钟后还没回来, 你最好报♥警♥
If I don't get back in five minutes you better caII the poIice.
好吧,开始!
Okay. Starting now
是的
Yeah.
生活中有个问题是...
One probIem in Iife is...
...作为一个孩子, 你有恰当的方法 表现你的不满
...as a kid you have a certain way of working out disagreements.
但在成年人的世界 就不起作用
And those Iaws do not work in the aduIt worId.
孩子解决问题的一个主要方法就 是喊出来
One of the main ways that kids resoIve any dispute is by caIIing it.
他们会说, " 我要坐在前排 我要这个 "
One of them says "I got the front seat." "I wanted it." "I caIIed it."
另外的一些孩子 他们没有喊要什么
And the other kid knows he's got nothing to say.
"他要求了. 我能做什么?"
"He caIIed it. What can I do?"
如果孩子要打官司, 他会提出
If there was a kid court of Iaw it hoIds up.
"尊敬的法官, 我的客户 要求坐在前排."
"Your Honour my cIient did ask for the front seat."
然后法官说, "他要求了吗?"
And the judge wouId go "Did he caII it?"
"哦, 没有, 他没有要求." Bang. "他必须提出,结束
"WeII no he didn't caII it." Bang. "He has to caII it. Case cIosed.
反对无效"
Objection overruIed."
我喜欢那个浴室里的镜子
I Iove the mirror in that bathroom.
不知道该死的为什么 在那个镜子里的我感觉棒极了
I don't know what in the heII it is I Iook terrific in that mirror.
不知道是因为瓷磚还是 灯光引起的
I don't know if it's the tiIe or the Iighting.
就像Robert Wagner
I feeI Iike Robert Wagner in there.
确实是个好镜子
It's a good mirror.
想要点什么? - 我不知道
What are you getting? -I don't know.
你能想吃什么 这些都是什么东西
What can you eat? You can't have anything anymore.
看这些, 看这些. 鸡蛋, 不行, 咖啡,不行
Look at this Iook at this. Eggs out. Coffee out.
炸鸡 ,不行 火腿、莴苣、番茄三明治,不行
French fries out. BLT out.
我去看望我的祖父母, 他们正在吃鸡肉三明治
I visit my grandparents they're eating big brisket sandwiches.
我在那吃了个胡萝卜
I'm sitting there with a carrot.
他们100岁死的时候 我对他们说, "你们怎么能吃那些东西?"
They're cIosing in on 100 I'm saying to them "How can you eat that stuff?"
失去那个机会我很不舒服. 你不明白. 我...
I'm so sick about Iosing that choose. You don't know. I....
好了. 别提了. 别提了. 我不会要那个地方的
AII right. Forget it. Forget it. I'm not taking the pIace.
什么? - 我怎么能住在那?
What? -How can I Iive there?
怎么不能? - 你还在惦记着它
Why not? -You're stiII thinking about it.
我会永远不舒服的. - 噢 离我这远点
I'II never feeI comfortabIe. -Oh get out of here.
我怎么能从你手里抢去呐? 你会难过得
How can I ever have you over? You'II sit there moping.
我不会. - 你现在就是嘛
I won't mope. -You're aIready moping.
你去租吧? - 不,不行. 那是你的
WouId you take the pIace? -No. ImpossibIe. It's your apartment.
是你找到的. - 可是你赢了
You found the pIace. -You won the choose.
好了. 别提了. 我不会搬的
AII right. Forget it. I'm not moving.
好吧, 我也不会搬
WeII me neither.
确定? - 确定
DefiniteIy? -DefiniteIy.
好了, 那么, 就别提它了. 你也不会有抱怨了
AII right then just get rid of it. You won't have any probIem.
不, 不会有问题的. 我下午就 把房♥子退掉
No it's not a probIem. I can get rid of the apartment this afternoon.
什么房♥子?
What apartment?
哦, 是个很不错的地方. 有两个卧室...
Oh it's a great pIace. It's a two-bedroom...
...西街 83号♥, 离公园半个街区
...West 83rd haIf-bIock from the park.
房♥租是多少?
What's the rent?
我讨厌乔迁庆宴. 我们 在这干嘛? 太可笑了
I hate housewarmings. What are we doing here? This is ridicuIous.
她想谢谢 我们替她找到房♥子
She wanted to thank us for the apartment.
我不敢相信我把钱花在运费上...
I can't beIieve I Iost the deposit on that U-HauI...
...还有我把我的沙发扔了
...and I threw out my couch.
如果硬币不碰到桌子. - 是桌子阻挡它, 你知道
If onIy the coin hadn't hit the tabIe. -The tabIe is interference you know it.
不对. - 不对
It is not. -It is too.
我室友今晚在Carousel预演
. My roommate starts rehearsaI tonight on Carousel.
嗨 - 嗨,Carol
Hi. -Oh hi CaroI.
这是我丈夫
Larry. I just wanted to introduce you to my husband. This is Larry.
这是 George, Elaine 和 Jerry
This is George EIaine and Jerry.
因为他们我们才有这个公♥寓♥
These are the guys who got us the apartment.
你不知道我有多高兴
You don't know how gratefuI I am.
如果我能做什么事 报答你们...
If there's anything I can do to repay you--
我们对这个地方太满意了. - 就好像是做梦
We're just so thriIIed with this pIace. -It's a dream.
我要到公园去跑步, 我可以减肥...
I'm running in the park I've Iost weight...
...我们可以每天晚上烧烤. 而且房♥租还这么低
...we're barbecuing every night. And the rent is unbeIievabIe.
我们真替你们高兴
We're reaIIy gIad for you.
不能再高兴了
CouIdn't be happier.
太好了
It's wonderfuI.
噢, Diane. Diane, 过来
Oh Diane. Diane come here.
这是我新邻居, Diane
This is my new next-door neighbour Diane.
这些人竟然不住 这个地方. 你能信吗?
These are the guys who turned this pIace down. Can you beIieve it?
开这个舞会Diane 今天帮我不少忙 她是女按♥摩♥师
Diane gave me the greatest back rub today. She's a masseuse.
你们为什么 这么好的房♥子不住?
How couId you guys have turned this pIace down?
地脚这么好 离公园还这么近
It's such a great Iocation and it's so cIose to the park.
我们注意到 离公园很近
We're aware of the proximity to the park.
噢, 很高兴见到你们
WeII it was nice to meet you.
高兴见到你们
Nice meeting you.
商店几点关门? 我想 买♥♥个新的电视机...
How Iate are the stores open? I'm thinking of maybe buying a new TV...
...再用我的头把它砸碎
...and smashing it over my head.
今天早上Gilmore 给我打电♥话♥了
So I get a caII from GiImore this morning.
他们正在重组Atlanta的机构 . 我要在1号♥到哪去
They're restructuring the organization in AtIanta. I gotta be there on the 1st.
是吗? 那你的房♥子怎么办?
ReaIIy? What about your apartment?
我能做什么? 放着吧
What can I do? I'II give it up.
房♥租是多少?
What's the rent?