剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
长命百岁 - 谢谢
Bless you. - Thank you.
有什么证据表明猫有那么聪明 它们做了什么
What evidence is there that cats are so smart anyway? What do they do?
因为它们干净?
Because they're clean?
对不起 我皮特叔叔每天洗四次澡…
I'm sorry. My uncle Pete showers four times a day...
…他连10都数不到 不要和我说因为卫生
...and he can't count to 10, so don't give me hygiene.
那你怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
我不知道 我想不出解决办法
I don't know. I can't think of any solution.
除非 它们碰到不幸的事故
Unless, of course, they should meet with some unfortunate accident.
你觉得雇一个杀手 除掉两只猫要多少钱
What do you think a hit man would charge to rub out a couple of cats?
不会太贵
Well, it couldn't be too expensive.
每只猫十三、四块钱?
Thirteen, fourteen bucks a cat?
你怎么想 杰瑞 想赚28块吗
What do you think, Jerry, you wanna make 28 bucks?
我不是小猫杀手
I'm no cat killer.
我们现在就去那里…
How about we go over there right now...
…把它们剃光了怎么样
...and we shave them?
我很想去 伊莲
I'd really like to go, Elaine.
但是乔治马上要从医院回来 我要等他
But George is coming back from the hospital, I gotta wait for him.
否则 我一定会去的
But otherwise, I would definitely go.
他真的去了医院?
He actually went to the hospital?
是的 - 他疯了
Yeah. - Man, he's nuts.
对 他疯了 你还想干掉两只猫呢
Yeah, he's nuts. You wanna bump off a couple of cats.
我知道 我知道 又跌了
I know, I know. It's down again.
你总共亏了多少
How much you down altogether?
我不知道 1500块
I don't know, $1500.
你不用说“哇哦” 我知道这是“哇哦”
You don't have to say "wow." I know it's "wow."
又是这样的笑容
And there's that smile again.
什么意思
What is that?
是乔治
It's George.
瞧站在车站的这个 杰瑞 快来 看看这个
Oh, look at this one by the bus stop. Jerry, come here. Take a look at this.
我真的不需要看
I really don't need to look.
瞧这身材
What a body.
这是我的了
Yeah. That's for me.
对 你也是她所寻找的
Yeah, and you're just what she's looking for too.
陌生男人在十层楼上 用望远镜猥琐地偷♥窥♥
Stranger leering through a pair of binoculars 10 floors up.
我要下去和她说话
I'm gonna go down and try and talk to her.
怎么了?
What?
怎么了 你去了吗
What, did you go down there?
他告诉你会怎么样了吗
Did he tell you what's gonna happen?
你在那里待了多久
How long were you there?
15秒
Fifteen seconds.
你告诉他你认识西蒙
You told him you knew Simons.
是的 我提到西蒙了
Yeah, I mentioned Simons.
接下来我发现我到了停车场!
Next thing I know, I'm in the parking lot!
他们好像吵起来了
Perhaps they had some sort of a falling out.
告诉你件事
I'll tell you one thing.
我不知道他有什么病 但是作为一个病人 他非常强壮
I don't know what he's got, but for a sick guy, he's very strong.
就这样吧
Well, that's it.
我要去佛蒙特 我不想再去考虑这件事
Look, I'm going to Vermont. I don't wanna think about this.
我抛了
I'm selling.
没用? - 没太大作用
Didn't work, huh? - Not quite.
你准备怎么处理那个股票?
Well, what are you gonna do about the stock?
我准备捂着
I'm keeping it.
我愿意随船沉沦
I'm going down with the ship.
我认识个人 现在在那买♥♥运动鞋打折
So I know this guy, I'm getting all my sneakers at a discount now.
我知道 你提过
I know. You mentioned it.
对
Oh, yeah. Right.
上帝 帮帮我 这真是个错误
Oh, God, get me out of here. What a mistak e.
我怎么会认为这个会起作用
What made me think this would work?
我还要再过一天
And I've still got another day.
我都无话可说了
I've got nothing left to say.
等等 有一个
Wait, wait. I've got one.
手表不错
That's a nice watch.
对
Yeah.
你给它上发条?
Do you wind it?
不 用电池
No. It's got a little battery.
这不错
Well, that's good.
开车回去应该很开心
Well, the drive home should be a delight.
我全程飙车 让他们把我关起来 我无所谓
I'm speeding the whole way. Let them throw me in jail, I don't care.
那个是经理 要去问问我们可否再找一间房♥间吗
That's the manager, wanna see if we can get another room?
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
我猜你不认为冷热水分开的龙头…
So I guess you don't find the separate faucets for the hot and the cold...
…迷人?
...charming?
没什么特别
Not especially.
今天下午打算做什么
Well, what do you wanna do this afternoon?
我们能做什么 在下雨
What can we do? It's raining.
我们可以玩对不起
We could play Sorry.
我们可以玩偷走老人的东西
We could play Steal the Old Man's Bundle.
也许我可以弄根绳子吊死我自己
Maybe I can get an extension cord and hang myself.
你喷什么香水?
What kind of perfume is that you're wearing?
你从没听说过
Oh, you've never heard of it.
没有 什么种类
No. What kind is it?
我不能告诉你
I can't tell you.
这很正常
Yeah, that's real normal.
对不起 先生 能把商业版给我吗?
Excuse me, sir. Could I have a look at that business section?
股票? - 谢谢
The stock? - Thank you.
我以为你抛掉了
Thought you got out of that.
是的 我只是好奇
I did. I'm just curious.
快一个礼拜了 我想看看
It's been almost a week. I wanna check it out.
6点
Six points?
涨了6点
It's up six points.
我告诉你不要抛掉 - 你没告诉我不要抛掉
I told you not to sell. - You did not tell me not to sell.
我说过股市震荡 记得吗
I said the market fluctuates. Remember?
瞧 瓦内萨…
Look, Vanessa...
…股市当然会振荡 每个人都知道
...of course the market fluctuates. Everybody knows that.
我只是被振掉了4000块
I just got fluctuated out of $4000.
这大概就是我们为什么…
That's probably why we're...
什么 - 算了吧
What? - Forget it.
不 大概就是为什么…
No, that's probably why...
大概就是为什么我们待在这里…
That's probably why we're staying here...
…因为你在股市亏了钱
...because you lost money on the stock.
现在的情况怎么样?
So, what am I looking at here?
还有29个小时才能走?
Twenty-nine hours to go?
至少我有足够的时间 查出香水的名字
Well, at least I got plenty of time to find out the name of that perfume.
詹姆斯 笑死我了
James, he kills me.
再吃点 再吃点甜点
Have something else. Have a little dessert.
我够了 谢谢 - 伊莲 再吃点
I'm good, thanks. - Elaine, get something.
我请客 - 我饱了
It's all taken care of. - I'm kind of full.
不用吃完
So don't finish it.
她饱了
She's full.
老爹…
So, big daddy...
…我只是好奇 你从那笔交易…
...l'm just curious. How much did you clear...
…里净赚了多少 全部?
...on your little transaction there, all told?
我不喜欢谈论数字 - 多少?
I don't like to discuss figures. - How much?
我不知道 8000 能买♥♥一台现代汽车 别说了
I don't know, $8000. It's a Hyundai. Get out of here.
我告诉你不要抛
I told you not to sell.
西蒙赚钱了 威肯森清♥仓♥了
Simons made money, Wilkenson cleaned up.
威肯森出院了?
So Wilkenson's out of the hospital?
不 你会吃惊的
No. You'd be surprised.
鼻子整形好得没有这么快
You don't recover that quickly from a nose job.
还是因为那些猫?
Is that still from those cats?
不
No.
我只是感冒了
I just got a cold.
后来怎么样了
Whatever happened with that?
我给他了最后期限
I gave him an ultimatum.
他选了猫?
He chose the cats?
它们是非常干净的动物
They're very clean animals.
我得说 很糟糕 输给一只猫
I gotta say, that's pretty bad, losing out to a cat.
和输给一瓶香水几乎一样糟
Almost as bad as losing out to a perfume.
告诉过你这些旅行是关系杀手
Told you those trips are relationship-killers.
很可惜你不能找你的超人朋友以超速绕地球飞行
Too bad you can't get your buddy Superman to fly around the Earth at super speed...