剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
因为我们常谈论的是体育和女人
Because sports and women is reaIIy aII we taIk about.
如果没有体育和女人 男人之间唯一的话题可能是:
If there was no sports and no women the onIy thing guys wouId say is
“冰箱里有什么?”
"So what's in the refrigerator?"
我的神经科医生想 让我带我妈去做一个疗程
So my shrink wants me to bring my mother in for a session.
我意思是 这个家伙真是有才
I mean this guy is a briIIiant man.
蓝尼·布鲁斯曾经找过他…
Lenny Bruce used to go to him...
我想还有 杰拉尔德
...and I think GeraIdo.
我读过蓝尼·布鲁斯的传记 我觉得这真的…
I read the Lenny Bruce biography. I thought it was...
嘿 嘿 嘿!我们要饿死了!
Hey hey hey We're starving here
有趣… - 我们已经等了十分钟了
...interesting... -We've been waiting here 10 minutes.
他可能…
...that he wouId....
我打算今年夏天去伊朗
So I'm thinking about going to Iran this summer.
你知道吗 我得吃东西
You know I have to eat.
我是说 我低血糖
I mean I'm hypogIycaemic.
总之 真♥主♥党已经邀请我去做节目了
Anyway the HezboIIah has invited me to perform.
这是他们的年度恐♥怖♥分♥子♥午宴 - 对
It's their annuaI terrorist Iuncheon. -Yeah.
我准备说波斯语
I'm gonna do it in Farsi.
你觉得我该理发吗?
Do you think I need a haircut?
你们准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
好了 我要全麦鸡蛋沙拉
Yeah I'II have the egg saIad on whoIe wheat.
嘿 我问你个问题 这儿的火鸡三明治…
Hey Iet me ask you a question. This turkey sandwich here...
是真火鸡还是火鸡卷?
...is that reaI turkey or is it a turkey roII?
我不喜欢加工过的火鸡
I don't want that processed turkey.
我讨厌这个
I hate it.
我想是真火鸡
I think it's reaI turkey.
那后面有真火鸡吗? - 不 这儿没有火鸡 但…
Is there a reaI bird in the back? -No there's no bird but--
你怎么这么确定? 为什么不帮我个忙
How do you know for sure? Why don't you do me a favour.
为什么不去后面看看呢 好吗?
Why don't you go in the back and find out okay?
难以置信
UnbeIievabIe.
你怎么能那么对人说话?
How can you taIk to someone Iike that?
那说什么? 你喜欢火鸡卷?
Look what are you saying? What you Iike turkey roII?
听着 乔尔 有件事我要告诉你
Listen JoeI. There's something I have to teII you.
等等
Wait.
你肯定猜不到我遇见谁了?
You'II never guess who I ran into.
霍华·梅特洛 - 霍华·梅特洛
Howard Metro. -Howard Metro.
他问我是不是还见你 我说 “当然 我一直见他”
He asked me if I stiII saw you. I said "Sure I see him aII the time.
“我们仍然是好朋友” 不管怎样 霍华给你问好
We're stiII great friends." Anyway Howard says heIIo.
听着 乔尔
Listen JoeI.
我觉得我们以后不该再见面了
I don't think we shouId see each other anymore.
什么?
What?
这段友谊 不合适
This friendship it's not working.
不合适? 你说什么呢?
Not working? What are you taIking about?
我们不适合做朋友
We're just not suited to be friends.
但你怎么能这么说? - 瞧 你是个好人
But how can you say that? -Look you're a nice guy.
只是我们没有共同点
It's just that we don't have anything in common.
等等 我做什么了?
Wait. What did I do?
告诉我… 我想知道我做了什么
TeII me what-- I want to know what I did.
你什么都没做 不关你的事 是我的原因
You didn't do anything. It's not you. It's me.
这…这样很难
It's-- This is very difficuIt.
我知道给你打电♥话♥很频繁 对吧?我是说 我知道
Look I know I caII you too much. Right? I mean I know.
你是个大忙人 - 不 不是为这
You're a very busy guy. -No it's not that.
你是为数不多的我可以谈心的人之一
You're one of the few peopIe I can taIk to.
行了吧 不是这样的
Look come on. Now that's not true.
我总是和大家说起你
I aIways teII everybody about you.
我让大家去看你的节目!
I teII everybody to go see his show
我是你的忠实粉丝
I mean I'm your biggest fan.
我知道 我知道 - 你是我最好的朋友
I know I know. -I mean you're my best friend.
最好的朋友? 我从未去过你公♥寓♥
Best friend? I've never been to your apartment.
真不敢相信居然会这样 真不可思议
I cannot beIieve that this is happening I can't beIieve it.
好了 好了 算了吧 没事了 我不是当真的
Okay okay forget it. It's okay. I didn't mean it.
什么不当真? - 我所说的
Didn't mean what? -What I said.
我压力有点儿大 - 哦 你压力还大
I've been under a Iot of stress. -Oh you've been under a Iot of stress.
瞧… 我们就当这事没发生行吗?
Look just-- Can we just forget the whoIe thing ever happened?
抱歉 我不是认真的 我拿你出气
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I took it out on you.
我们仍然是朋友 我们仍然是朋友 仍是朋友
We're stiII friends. We're stiII friends. StiII friends.
好了 听着 告诉你 我有尼克队的票 这周三
Okay Iook. I teII you what. I got Knick tickets. This Wednesday.
座位在球员后面 你想和我一起去吗?
Great seats behind the bench. You want to come with me?
来吧
Come on.
今晚?
Tonight?
不 下周三 如果是今晚 我就说今晚了
No next Wednesday. If it was tonight I wouId've said tonight.
你真的想让我去?
You reaIIy want me to go?
是的
Yes.
好吧 - 等下 给你这个
Okay. -Here take these.
噢 真好 那真是...
Okay. Great. That wouId be--
真是好 那么...
That'd be great. So...
下周三 - 下周三
...next Wednesday. -Next Wednesday.
对了 服务生去哪里了? 嘿!
Say where is that waitress? Hey
她给我打电♥话♥到办公室 说 “我们必须谈谈”
She caIIs me up at the office. She says "We have to taIk."
最糟糕的6个字
The four worst words in the EngIish Ianguage.
或者是 “这是谁的胸罩”?
That or "Whose bra is this?"
是很糟
That is worse.
然后我们点了餐 开始话题
So we order Iunch and we're taIking.
终于她忍♥不住说了如何如何行不通
FinaIIy she bIurts out how it's not working.
是吗
ReaIIy.
我在想 她说的那些 我觉得 很好
So I'm thinking as she's saying this I'm thinking "Great.
我们结束了 但是鸡蛋沙拉还没上
The reIationship's over but the egg saIad's on the way."
然后我们的选择是走还是吃?
So now I have a decision. Do I waIk or do I eat?
你吃了
You ate.
坐在那嚼了20分钟
Sat there for 20 minutes chewing.
然后很囧的互相盯着对方
Staring at each other in a defunct reIationship.
有人说“从我生活中滚吧”
Someone says "Get out of my Iife."
这样都不能影响你的食欲?
And that doesn't affect your appetite?
你有没有吃过那家的鸡蛋沙拉?
Have you ever had their egg saIad?
难以置信 - 难以置信
It is unbeIievabIe. -It's unbeIievabIe.
再告诉你一个难以置信事情 我付的钱
TeII you what eIse is unbeIievabIe. I picked up the check.
她连让都没让一下 狠心的女人啊
She didn't even offer. She ended it.
她至少给我买♥♥个汉堡为我送行啊
The Ieast she couId do is send me off with a sandwich.
你那罐子里能有多少钱?
How much couId you possibIy have in there?
这都是我的钱
Look it's my money.
好吧 我能怎么做 从窗户扔出去?
AII right? What shouId I do throw it out the window?
我知道有人会用平时攒下的零钱去度假的
I know a guy who took his vacation on his change.
是吗? 他去哪了? 去打街机?
Yeah? Where'd he go? To an arcade?
这真好笑 你真有趣
That's funny. You're a funny guy.
走啦 快
Come on move up.
真好 尤因受伤了
Great. Ewing's hurt.
他要离队多久?
How Iong is he gonna be out?
最多几天吧 但...
WeII a coupIe days at the most but....
噢 上帝 - 我受惊了
Oh God. -I got scared there for a second.
没有尤因的尼克斯队 (尼克斯队是最初的BAA联盟 NBA的前身)
The Knicks without Ewing.
听者 乔治 那个球赛有点小变动
Listen George. A IittIe probIem with the game.
什么? - 实事是 昨天...
What about it? -The thing is yesterday...
...我 呃...
...I kind of....
什么啊? - 我把你的票给霍内克了
What? -I gave your ticket to Horneck.
什么? - 是的
You what? -Yeah.
抱歉 我只能给他
I'm sorry. I had to give it to Horneck.
不
No.
我的票?
My ticket?
你把我的票给了霍内克? - 走吧 走
You gave my ticket to Horneck? -Come on. Go ahead. Move up.
你把我的票给他干什么?
What did you give him my ticket for?
你没看当时的情况 很恐怖
You didn't see him. It was horribIe.
拜托 杰瑞 你让我说你什么好!
Oh come on Jerry. I can't beIieve this
我只能这么做 - 哦 拜托
I had to do it. -Oh pIease.
能把这都换成纸币吗?
Can you change this into biIIs?
不好意思 先生 恐怕不行
I'm sorry sir we can't do that.
你想和他一起去吗?
Do you want to go with him?
你去吧 我无所谓的 - 我才不和他一起去!
You go I don't mind. -I'm not going with him
我根本都不认识他!
I don't even know the guy
听着 我以前在你们这里换过
Look they did this for me before.
那么 我只能给你这个 你要自己把它们卷起来
Look I can give you these and you can roII them yourseIf.
你想让我把6000个硬币卷起来?
You want me to roII 6000 of these?