剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
不错 我喜欢第二阶段
Exactly. I love phase two.
多一只的牙刷 更加频繁的通电♥话♥…
Extra toothbrushes, increased phone call frequency...
…光着身子走
...walking around naked.
第二阶段的礼物要好得多
You know, the presents get a lot better in phase two.
真的?
Really?
我们去那可以钓鱼吗
Can we go fishing up there?
可以钓鱼 青鱼 鲤鱼 枪鱼?
We can fish. What, blues, carp, marlin?
佛蒙特有枪鱼吗
Marlin in Vermont? - Oh.
凶猛的大枪鱼
Big fighting marlin.
杰瑞 股市和你刚刚看过的一样
Jerry, the stock is the same as when you checked earlier.
股市收盘了之后不会变化 这个股票还在跌
There are no changes after the market closes, the stock is still down.
我知道 但是这是另一份报纸 我觉得也许他们…
I know, but this is a different paper. I thought maybe they have different...
…有不同的消息来源
...sources.
这是我的报纸吗?
Is that my paper?
坏消息 朋友
Bad news, my friend.
什么 什么消息?- Centrax
What, what news? - Centrax.
又跌了?
Oh, come on. It's down again?
2.5点 - 不敢相信 让我看看
Two and a half points. - Oh, I can't believe it. Let me see that.
三天里面4.5点
That's four and a half points in three days.
几乎是我一半的钱 - 我告诉过你
That's almost half my money. - Hey, I told you.
对 你告诉过我 - 都是垃圾债券在操作
Yeah, you told me. - It's all manipulated with junk bonds.
你赢不了
You can't win.
有件事我不明白
There's one thing I don't understand.
你为什么很开心?
Why does it please you?
请接乔治·克斯坦萨
George Costanza, please.
我只是在告诉你现在 赶快抛掉那个股票!
I'm just telling you to get rid of that stock now!
乔治 怎么了?
George, what's going on?
抛掉! 说“我要抛!”
Sell them! Just say, "I'm selling!"
那人在哪?
Well, where is the guy?
没事? 我快赔了一半了
Nothing? Almost half my money's gone.
等会儿打给我
Well, call me right back.
没人能找到威肯森 三天没来上班
Nobody can reach Wilkenson, he hasn't been in his office in three days.
我不敢相信你把钱压在了Centrax上
I can't believe you put your money in that Centrax.
你本来可以把钱投在 我的滚筒式领带佩戴器里
You could have invested in my roll-out tie dispenser.
滚筒式领带佩戴器
The roll-out tie dispenser.
什么东西? - 你在一家餐厅
What was that? - Okay. You're in a restaurant.
你马上要参加一个非常大的会议
You got a very big meeting coming up.
Okay. “天!”
Okay. - "Oh, man!"
你把芥末弄在了领带上
You got mustard on your tie.
不 - 你只要…
Oh, no. - You just...
…把它系下…
...tear it off and...
…你就有条新的了
...you got a new one right here.
然后 解决了
Then, you're gone.
解决了
You're gone, all right.
你去哪? 去旅行? 地图…
Hey, where you going? You gonna take a trip? The map...
对 我和瓦内萨去佛蒙特几天
Yeah, I'm going to Vermont with Vanessa for a few days.
我能用你的地方吗
Hey, can I use your place?
我周末有些朋友过来
I got a bunch of friends coming over this weekend.
什么朋友? - 只是些在摇滚音乐会上认识的人
What friends? - Just people I met at a rock concert.
你不介意睡你的床吧?
You mind if they use your bed?
因为他们都是好人 杰瑞 他们都是无政♥府♥主义者
Because they're good people, Jerry. You know, they're anarchists.
他们…他们身材魁梧
They're... They're huge.
乔治 什么
George, what?
开玩笑
You're kidding.
怎么了?
Well, what's wrong?
那么我们怎么办?
So, what are we gonna do?
太好了 我等会再和你说
Great. All right, I'll speak to you later.
威肯森 这人本该告诉我们 该在什么时候抛股票的…
Wilkenson, the guy who's supposed to tell us when to sell the stock...
…在医院
...he's in the hospital.
你不知道他哪里病了?
You don't know what's wrong with him?
西蒙能够知道的就是他在医院里
All Simons was able to find out is that he's in the hospital.
好吧 西蒙和他有联♥系♥吗
Okay, fine. Has Simons been in touch with him?
他和他当然有联♥系♥ 他留了两条消息
Of course he's been in touch with him. He left two messages.
他还没接到电♥话♥ 就是这样
He hasn't heard back yet, that's all.
够了 我要抛了
Well, this is it. I'm selling.
再多等一点时间
Just give it a little more time.
我不该做这件事 我快疯了…
I never should've gotten involved with this, I'm a nervous wreck...
…我不再做投资了
...l'm not cut out for investing.
好吧 这样 我去那里
All right. That's it. I'm gonna go down there.
哪里? - 医院
Where? - To the hospital.
医院? - 我去弄清楚到底怎么回事
The hospital? - I'm gonna find out what's going on.
疯了? 你都不认这个人
Are you nuts? You don't even know the guy.
那又怎么样? 我会和他说…
So what? I'll start talking to him, you know...
…不经意的 我会用我办法处理的
...casual, I'll work my way around to it.
如果他在用呼吸器或者其他什么呢
What if he's in an iron lung or something?
你怎么办
What are you gonna do?
“威肯森先生 感觉怎么样”
"How you feeling, Mr. Wilkenson?
“顺便问一下 Centrax怎么了?”
By the way, what's happening with Centrax?"
也许他在那里休养
Maybe he's there resting.
谁会去医院休养?
Who goes to a hospital to rest?
你是做什么的 医生?
What are you, a doctor?
好吧 你什么时候去
Okay, fine. When are you going down there?
今天 我今天就去
Today. I'm going today.
在得到我消息之前什么都不要做
Just don't do anything until you hear from me.
好吧
All right.
伙计 我要去下厕所
Boy, I have to get to a bathroom.
需要什么? - 我昨天拿到这件衬衣
May I help you? - Yeah, I picked up this shirt yesterday.
完全缩水了
It's completely shrunk.
我绝对不可能再穿了
There's absolutely no way I can wear it.
你什么时候送过来的? - 有什么区别? 看
When did you bring it in? - What's the difference? Look.
看到这件衬衣的大小了吗
Do you see the size of this shirt?
你有收据吗 - 我找不到收据
You got a receipt? - I can't find the receipt.
你应该带收据 - 忘掉收据吧
You should get the receipt. - Look, forget the receipt.
即使我带了收据 看看
Even if I had the receipt, look at it.
这是布袋木偶
It's a hand puppet.
我拿这怎么办
What am I gonna do with this?
但是我怎么知道是我们洗的呢?
Yes, but how do I know we did the shirt?
你想什么 我在骗人?
What do you think, this is a little scam I have?
我拿着这件微型衬衣满城…
I take this tiny shirt all over the city...
…敲诈干洗店钱?
...conning dry cleaners out of money?
忘掉钱 我都不要钱
Forget money. I don't even want the money.
我只想听到干洗店承认…
I just once would like to hear a dry cleaner admit...
…这是他们的过错 这就是我想要的
...that something was their fault. That's what I want.
我要他们承认错误
I want an admission of guilt.
也许你要求的是水洗
Maybe you asked for it to be washed.
不 干洗
No. Dry-cleaned.
我给你讲讲
Let me explain to you something, okay?
某些纺织品 在不同的化学药剂作用下 会产生…
With certain types of fabrics, different chemicals can react, causing...
你洗缩水了 你知道你洗缩水了
You shrunk it. You know you shrunk it.
告诉我你洗缩水了
Just tell me you shrunk it.
我洗缩水了
I shrunk it.
我想我们去干洗店唯一的理由是…
I think the only reason we go to the dry cleaner...
…我可以对干洗店说:
...is so I can say to the dry cleaner:
“它被洗坏了”
"Well, it's ruined."
当然干洗店会说:
Of course the dry cleaner can respond:
“不是我们的错”
"It's not our fault.
“我们不负责 我们只是洗坏了衣服”
We're not responsible. We just ruin the clothes.
“我们的法律义务就此而已”
That ends our legal obligation."
干洗的问题在于…
See, the whole problem with dry-cleaning...
…我们都认为这是实际可行的
...is that we all believe that this is actually possible.
他们在洗我们的衣服…
Right? They're cleaning our clothes...
…但是不会把任何东西弄湿
...but they're not getting anything wet.
全是干的
It's all dry.
我知道他们会用一些液体
I know there's gotta be some liquids back there, some fluids they're using.
干洗是不存在的
There's no such thing as dry-cleaning.
当你衬衣沾了点东西 试着像这样弄掉?
When you get something on your shirt, ever try and get it off like that?
这是干洗
That's dry-cleaning.
我想他们不是这么做的 找80个人这么做
I don't think that's what they're doing, have 80 guys going:
“快点”
"Come on. Hurry up.
“今天有很多衣服”
There's a lot of shirts today."