剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
It sounds made-up. -No good?
好吧
AII right.
Art...
Art...
...Core
...Core.
Art Core
Art Core.
Velay VeIay.
是的,不错
Corevelay? -CoreveIay? -Yeah right.
嗯,他做什么工作的?
WeII what does he do?
他是一个进口商
He's an importer.
只进口,不出口?
Just imports? No exports?
他是一个进出口商,行了吧?
He's an importer-exporter okay?
Elaine叫你回去了吗?
Did EIaine ever caII you back?
没有,我猜她现在还在发怒
No. I guess she's stiII mad.
我不明白, 你从没跟她谈过其他女人吧?
I don't understand. You never taIk to her about other women?
从没
Never.
等一下,她在那儿
Wait a second. That's her.
在右边
On the right.
我忘了我是谁,我是谁啊?
I forgot who I am. Who am I?
你是你,我们将要和Art Corevelay一起午餐
You're you. We're having Iunch with Art CoreveIay.
- Vandalay. - Corevelay. -VandaIay. -CoreveIay.
让我做建筑师吧 我能做的,我能做的
Let me be the architect. I can do it. I can do it.
嗨, 嗨...
Hey hey....
Pamela的生日派对
PameIa's birthday party.
我是Jerry,在派对上看到你了,不是吗? - 当然,嗨
Didn't I see you there? Jerry. -Sure. Hi.
这位是George,抱歉
Vanessa -This is George. I'm sorry. -Vanessa.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
Oppenheim和Taff.
Sagman, Bennett, Robbins, Sagman Bennett Robbins Oppenheim and Taff.
不错,你们在这干什么?
That's right. What are you doing here?
等一个朋友去吃午餐 在大厦里工作
Meeting a friend for Iunch. Works in the buiIding.
是的, Art Vandalay
Yeah Art VandaIay.
哦,真的吗?
Oh reaIIy?
哪间公♥司♥?
Which company?
我不知道,他是一个进口商 - 我知道的不是很清楚...
I don't know. He's an importer. -I don't reaIIy know....
进口商 - 还有出口商
Importer. -And exporter.
他是个进出口商人
He's an importer-exporter.
我是...
I'm....
我是一个建筑师
I'm an architect.
真的?嗯,你设计什么呢?
ReaIIy? WeII what do you design?
铁路
RaiIroads.
我还以为是工程师做的
I thought engineers do that.
他们可以
They can.
很遗憾你那天晚上那么早的走了
I'm sorry you had to Ieave so earIy the other night.
我也是,我堂兄下月要回波士顿
Me too. My cousin had to go back to Boston.
噢,那个家伙是你堂兄吗 - 是的
Oh that guy was your cousin. -Yeah.
而那個女人是你的... - 朋友
And that woman was your-- -Friend.
我要去拿报纸了
I'II just get a paper.
那么...
So...
...你和未成年的男人们约会过吗?
...do you date immature men?
几乎只和他们约会
AImost excIusiveIy.
我没有字母了
I have no Ietters.
妈,你准备好了吗
Ma wiII you go aIready?
你在做什么? - 我只想看点东西
What are you doing? -I just want to see something.
你不能查那個 我们在玩游戏
You can't Iook in there. We're pIaying.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. -Hi.
晚上好,Kramer先生 - 嗨, Morty.
Good evening Mr. Kramer. -Hey Morty.
色拉调味品? - 看
SaIad dressing? -Look.
"Quo"是个单词吗? - 可能是吧
"Quo." Is that a word? -Maybe.
你在怀疑吗? - 妈,你不能查单词...
WiII you chaIIenge it? -Ma you can't Iook up words...
...在字典里 爸爸,她在耍诈
...in the dictionary. Dad she's cheating.
"Quo"? 那不是个单词
"Quo"? That's not a word.
你真是个坚持己见的人 - 好了,把那些放下
You're such a stickIer. -WeII put something down.
你谈这个快20分钟了
You're taking 20 minutes on this.
因此Mac叔叔和Artie,,他们在婚礼前都来吗?
So UncIe Mac and Artie they're aII coming here before the wedding?
2点钟他们就到了
They'II be here at 200.
噢, Elaine打电♥话♥了,她说2点半到 还说:
Oh EIaine caIIed. She said she'd be here at 230 and she says
"希望你们和 Art Vandalay的见面愉快."
"Hope your meeting went weII with Art VandaIay."
她说什么? - 就我刚才说的,这儿
She said what? -Just what I said. Here.
她知道
She knows.
噢,我真是个傻子
Oh I am such a jackass.
她知道什么? - 她知道所有愚蠢的事情
She knows what? -She knows the whoIe stupid thing.
Vanessa 还有电梯
Vanessa and the eIevator.
不,不,这样不行 这儿要有个 Z
No no that won't do. He may have a Z.
那她是怎么找出来的
So how did she find out?
因为Vanessa很可能告诉了Pamela...
Because Vanessa probabIy toId PameIa...
...接着Pamela可能告诉了Elaine
...and PameIa probabIy toId EIaine.
所以,你怎么了,在害怕她吗?
So what are you afraid of her?
是的,我怕她
Yes. Yes I am.
她在电♥话♥里还说了些什么? - 瞧我记下来的
What eIse did she say on the phone? -Whatever I wrote down.
嗯,不过她的音调是怎样的? 她怎么发音?
Yeah but what was the tone in her voice? How did she sound?
我是谁, Rich Little?
Who am I Rich LittIe?
喔,她太疯狂了
WeII she can't be too mad.
她还是要来婚礼 - 是的,但我现在感到紧张不安
She's stiII coming to the wedding. -Yeah but now I'm nervous.
噢, 停下来
Oh stop it.
- "Quone"? - 13, 31, 32... -"Quone"? -Thirty 31 32--
"Quone"?
"Quone"?
不,恐怕我要查下这个单词
No I'm afraid I'm gonna have to chaIIenge that.
不,不用查了, 那是个单词
No you don't have to chaIIenge that. That's a word.
一定是个单词 - 我正在怀疑
That's a definite word. -I am chaIIenging.
"Quone." 去 "quone" 一件事情
"Quone." To "quone" something.
我不再和你开玩笑了
I'm not pIaying with you anymore.
"Quone" 不是个单词
"Quone's" not a word.
不好意思,看这儿
No good. Sorry. There it is.
拿开
Get it off.
为什么让我放这些字母
Why did you make me put that down?
不,我们需要一本医学字典
No. We need a medicaI dictionary.
像病人遇到困难一样, 你quone他
Like a patient gets difficuIt you quone him.
想要一些有趣的材料吗? 那就应该来我工作的地方
You want some funny materiaI? You ought to come down to where I work.
那儿是个连续剧场
There's a sitcom.
去那儿要花些时间吧
You must have quite a time down there.
我们有足够的时间 - 抱歉,我在等人
We got pIenty of time. -Sorry. I am just waiting for someone.
看你对这个家伙说了些什么 他会把这放在他的下一幕里
Watch what you say to this guy. He'II put it in his next act.
是的,是的 - Jerry,我跟你说过...
Yeah yeah. -Jerry did I teII you...
...我正在写一本书, 一本自传吗?
...that I'm writing a book an autobiography?
是的,你提到过它
Yeah you mentioned it.
以我的所有阅历做为素材
It's based on aII my experiences.
真是完美
That's perfect.
抱歉打扰你一分钟? - 当然可以
CouId you excuse me one second? -Sure.
对不起 - 的确
I'm sorry. -Sure.
你好, Jerry Seinfeld.
How do you do? Jerry SeinfeId.
噢, 你好, Elaine Benes.
Oh how do you do? EIaine Benes.
你想现在就做, 还是要等?
You want to do this now or you wanna wait?
噢,不,让我们现在开始吧
Oh no Iet's do it now.
整个电梯事件, 让我解释一下
The whoIe eIevator business Iet me just expIain.
好的 - Jerry, 你和我们一起去吗?
Okay. -Jerry are you going with us?
不了,我要去开我的车 - 那我为什么要开货车来呢
No I'm gonna take my car. -That's why I brought the wagon.
该死的我为什么要开货车来
Why the heII did I bring the wagon?
总之,你知道我为什么不问你吗?
Anyway you know why I didn't ask you?
我的意思是, 我感到很不舒服, 你在出租车里又是如此的懊恼
I mean I feIt so uncomfortabIe and you were so annoyed in the cab.
噢, Jerry, 我以前从没看到过你和别人调情
WeII Jerry I never saw you fIirt with anyone before.
这太出洋相了
It was quite the spectacIe.
Jerry, 我们到那里见面 拜, Elaine.
Jerry we'II see you there. Bye EIaine.
噢, 再见,见到你们很高兴
Oh bye. Good to see you.
噢,我们还没见过呢
Oh we didn't meet.
抱歉, Elaine, 这是我堂兄Artie Levine
Sorry. EIaine this is my cousin Artie Levine.
- Levine - Artie -Levine. -Artie.
Artie! 过来
Artie Come on.
是的, Levine.
Yeah Levine.
我是Jerry Cougar Mellencamp.
And I'm Jerry Cougar MeIIencamp.
总之,这是相当荒谬的事情...
Anyway I admit it was a fairIy ridicuIous thing to do...
...但我的意思是,我们之间肯定有些误会
...but I mean obviousIy we have a IittIe probIem here.
显然是
Yeah obviousIy.
如果我们将成为朋友, 我们必须能一起谈论其他的人
If we're gonna be friends we gotta be abIe to taIk about other peopIe.
非常同意 - 好的