剧集 | 宋飞正传(1990) | 导航列表
我在超♥市♥排队等着结♥帐♥
So I'm on Iine at the supermarket.
两个女人在我前面
Two women in front of me.
一个总额是8美圆 另外一个是3美圆
One of them her totaI was $8. The other $3.
当然,她们都选择用支票支付
They both of course choose to pay by the use of the check.
事实上,一个女人站在你前面等着 签支票
Fact is if it is a woman in front of you that's writing out the check...
...你不会等的很久
...you'II not be waiting Iong.
我注意到哪个女人动作非常快
I have noticed that women are very fast with checks.
因为她们经常签支票
You know because they write out so many checks.
重要的是,她们怎么也不会找到 她们不知道支票在哪儿
The keys they can never find. They don't know where that is.
但是,她们有支票簿
But the checkbook they got that.
她们不会找到那个的
They never fumbIe for the checkbook.
支票簿从皮套里掉出来了
The checkbook comes out of a hoIster.
"谁把它掉出来了
"Who do I make it out to?
那是我的ID "
There's my ID."
支票, 对一个男人来说, 没有男子气概
There's something about a check that to a man is not mascuIine.
我不是很清楚这个 我想,对于一个男人……
I don't know exactIy what it is. I think to a man...
...支票就象是从妈妈那拿来的钞票
...a check is Iike a note from your mother.
"我一分钱都没有, 但是你能联♥系♥这些人..
"I don't have any money but if you'II contact these peopIe...
...我肯定他们会帮我的. 就相信我这次吧.
...I'm sure they'II stick up for me. If you couId just trust me this one time.
我没钱, 但我有这些.
I don't have any money but I have these.
我签了这些
I wrote on these.
能值点钱吧?
Is this of any vaIue at aII?"
那個是什么?
What's that one?
《茧II,归来》
Cocoon II, The Return.
我猜他们不会喜欢那儿
I guess they didn't Iike it up there.
也许他们会为了吃中国菜回来
Maybe they came back for Chinese food.
你知道, Maureen Stapleton非常喜欢...
You know Maureen StapIeton gets a craving...
...她或许会为了这些外国东西尖叫:
...she's probabIy screaming at those aIiens
"我必须要来点中国豆角"
"I gotta have a Io mein."
好的,我们在这做什么呢? 这些我都看过了
Okay what are we doing here? I have seen everything.
哦,是吗?
Oh yeah?
我不信你看过这个
I don't beIieve you've seen this.
噢,好可爱 - 是啊
Oh IoveIy. -Yeah.
你认为他们的父母会怎么想?
What do you think their parents think?
"那么,你的儿子正在做什么呢,steven博士?"
"So what's your son doing now Dr. Stevens?"
"噢, 他是个公开的私通者"
"Oh he's a pubIic fornicator."
"是的, 他是一个好男孩."
"Yes he's a fine boy."
你知道, 这将是给Pamela的生日最有趣的礼物
You know this wouId be a reaIIy funny gift for PameIa's birthday.
Pamela. 我认识她吗?
PameIa. Do I know her?
是的,我们以前出门时碰到过她
Yeah you met her when we were going out.
哦,是,不错
Oh yeah right.
你还不知道我在说谁呢,不是吗?
You have no idea who I'm taIking about do you?
不知道
No.
金色的头发, 想起来了吗? 还有眼镜
BIond hair remember? GIasses.
你把我们以前做夫妻的事情都忘光了吗?
Have you totaIIy bIocked out the entire time we were a coupIe?
河畔驾车那次 - 对
Riverside Drive. -Right.
事实上... 不 没关系
In fact.... No. Never mind.
嗯, 那是什么?
WeII what is it?
明天会有许多人聚在酒吧里...
A bunch of peopIe are getting together tomorrow at some bar...
...为她庆祝生日,但是...
...for her birthday but....
你不想去那儿. 不是吗
You don't want to go to that. No. Okay.
等一下 等一下
Wait a second. Wait a second.
我们能在这儿解决这些小事情
We couId work out a IittIe deaI here.
什么小事情? - 我去那個地方...
What IittIe deaI? -I wiII go to that...
...而你则周六跟我去我的小型家庭婚礼
...you go with me to the IittIe famiIy wedding I have on Saturday.
婚礼?
A wedding?
你都搞清楚了吗? - 我爸妈会为这个而来
Have you Iost it man? -My parents are coming in for this.
他们来这? - 是的, 明天就到.
They're coming in? -Yeah tomorrow.
嘿, 你♥爸♥爸带假发了吗
Hey did your father ever get that hair weave?
不, 没有.
No no.
仍然把头发像扫把一样梳到一边
StiII doing the big sweep across.
为什么要那么做?
Why does he do that?
没人知道
Doesn't think anyone can teII.
那么,你有决定了吗?
So come on do we have a deaI?
婚礼?
A wedding?
有许多人可以嘲笑
There's a Iot of peopIe to mock.
是啊,真该死 - 绝妙
AII right. What the heII. -Great.
当你死了, 你就是死了 就这样 你哪儿都去不了
When you're dead you're dead. That's it. You're not going anywhere.
来吧, 进来 - 我该带点什么东西吗?
Come on Iet's go. -Was I supposed to bring something?
随你 - 我见过她一次面
You couId have. -I met her one time.
不要紧 - 那你这样说是为什么
It is not necessary. -Then what did you say that for?
嗨 - 嗨, Pamela
Hi. -Hi PameIa.
你记得Jerry吗? - 是的,我们见过
You remember Jerry? -Yes we met.
生日快乐 - 谢谢
Happy birthday. -Thanks.
大家好, 这是Jerry和Elaine
Everybody this is Jerry and EIaine.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. -Hi.
我没带什么礼物来
I didn't bring anything.
你们两个坐这儿吧 - 噢,好的
I put you two right here. -Oh okay.
抱歉,我不知道那個... 你知道
I'm sorry. I didn't know what-- You know.
没人告诉我这个...
Nobody's toId me anything about this....
你们说让他停下来要多少小费?
How big a tip you think it wouId take to get him to stop?
我出5美元
I'm in for 5.
我会提供帽子
I'II suppIy the hat.
我们在这有什么呢
What do we have here?
为什么不放轻松点, 把夹克脱下吧
Why don't you reIax and take your jacket off.
不了 好像有点冷
I can't. I have a tendency to get chiIIy.
多男子气概啊
How mascuIine.
另外我穿了短袖 我不想暴露我的纹身
PIus I'm wearing short sIeeves. I don't want to expose my tattoos.
她真难以置信
She's unbelievable.
嗨, 这个家伙说他认识 Bricker - 噢,你认识Bricker? 从哪儿知道的?
Hey this guy says he know Bricker. -Oh you know Bricker? From where?
这儿在发生些什么
What's going on here?
那是她男朋友吗 她一个人该多好
Got to be her boyfriend. She's too good to be alone.
有什么不同吗? 我一点都不能动...
What's the difference? I can't manoeuvre anyway...
...Elaine坐在我旁边
...with Elaine next to me.
你如何知道Pamela的? - 一个朋友的朋友
How do you know PameIa? -Friend of a friend.
那你呢? - 我们一起上的法律学校
And you? -We went to Iaw schooI together.
噢, Jerry
Oh Jerry.
噢, 不, 现在不行
Oh, no. Not now.
我昨晚做了这个梦, 梦里有你呢
I had this dream Iast night and you were in it.
真的吗? - 是的.
ReaIIy? -Yeah.
噢,上帝,我要想办法摆脱这个话题
Oh, God, I gotta get out of this.
是你,但又不是你
You were you but you weren't you.
没在开玩笑吧? - 当然
No kidding? -Yeah.
为什么发生这个 请让她停下来吧
Why is this happening? Please make her stop.
我想.. 我想我们在我的房♥间里当我起床时...
I think-- I think we were in my house where I grew up...
...你正好站在那儿,看着窗外
...and you were standing there. You were Iooking out the window.
太残忍♥了
This is brutal.
然后你转过身, 并且有了一些木制的牙齿
And then you turned around and you had these wooden teeth.
你怎么做这么奇怪的梦?
How do you Iike that?
这个完了吗,能摆脱了吧
Can I turn now? Is this over?
噢,不行,我被粘住了
No, I can't. I can't. I'm stuck.
Jerry, 你在听我说吗?
Jerry are you Iistening to me?
是的,在听你说呢
Yes. I heard you.
Elaine, 那次你带我去的那個珠宝店的名字叫什么?
EIaine what's the name of that jeweIIery store you took me to that time?
谢谢, Pamela
Thank you, Pamela.
这么讲,你是个律师?
So you're a Iawyer?
Oppenheim和Taff
Sagman, Bennett, Robbins, Sagman Bennett Robbins Oppenheim and Taff.
Robbins, Oppenheim和Taff.
Sagman, Bennett, Sagman, Bennett, Robbins, Oppenheim and Taff,
当然, 他们帮我处理去除纹身的案件
Of course they handIed my tattoo-removaI Iawsuit.
噢,那是你啊 - 想象
Oh that was you. -Imagine.
用两个O拼写"mom"
SpeIIing "mom" with two O's.
非常有趣
That's very funny.
你是干什么的? - 喜剧演员
What do you do? -Comedian.
真的吗? 难怪了
ReaIIy? That expIains it.
Robbins, Oppenheim 和 Taff.
Sagman, Bennett, Sagman, Bennett, Robbins, Oppenheim and Taff,
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
我们要走了, 生日快乐
We gotta run. Happy birthday.
再见 - 谢谢你们的到来
Bye everyone. -Thanks for coming.
拜拜 - 拜拜
Bye. -Bye.
真不敢相信,我什么都没得到
I can't believe it. I got nothing.